Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting (39898 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs / Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by InvertedHammer: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin the almajiri finally drank his own piss, now go blow up some of your brothers in damaturu.
/
The facts are staring you in the face.

ND people can wail all they want.

They ain't getting sh1t.

Gradually, the fvckers they sent abroad to "study" are being shipped back. Back to square one. LOL.

Perhaps you didn't get the memo. The party is over!!!
/
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
of course you've got your own say just like I got mine too . So, why the cry ? grin

Don't mind those kids with free MB!

Severussnape, where went thou? Happy Sunday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by UnimkeAk(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
oluwamile:
FCK all of dem...AW cn stupid militants be securing pipelines wen first class graduates re suffering

Why don't u secure the pipelines and wen the stupid militants cm to attack; u start shouting I'm a graduate and they'll turn back.

6 Likes

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Azubreezy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
That meeting was only shelved in the news. It actually held, not at Ijaw house which is located along sani Abacha road but at a hotel at Imiringi quarters in Yenagoa . Keep deceiving yourselves. Believe the media at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by ocelot2006(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Imortal001:
This government is no nonsense government., MEND must take note of that.

Yeah keep talking....on paper.

5 Likes

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by atlwireles: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
[s]
InvertedHammer:

/
The facts are staring you in the face.

ND people can wail all they want.

They ain't getting sh1t.

Gradually, the fvckers they sent abroad to "study" are being shipped back. Back to square one. LOL.

Perhaps you didn't get the memo. The party is over!!!
/
[/s]

Please give us the body count when you are done. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by mikolo80: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
importexpert:
Tompolo and co should better calm down. this is not jonah's era
their first strike could give them advantage o. coordinated attack on Just 4 pipelines will cripple oil revenue even though it will prolly force us to diversify and cut cost
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by omenka(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Somebody is desperately trying to avoid going to jail by posing like a peacemaker. cheesy

Don't worry mr Dofoos, we have a lot of peacemakers in Kirikiri too!! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by ocelot2006(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Go back to your creek and continue drinking your destiny away.

ND will remain a pit toilet that it is.

A bad workman quarrels with his tools.

Federal roads in ND are in shambles. GEJ couldn't fix any of them in 8 years. Yet you ret.ards gave him a heroic welcome. Well, generations to come, no outsider will fix ND. Your stupidity has got the best part of you degenerate alcoholics
/

I don't know about you, but GEJ fixed and dualized the Ikot Abasi-Ogoni road for us. Same with the East-West road. But hey, keep yapping.

7 Likes

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by eliwa47(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
long hiss, and so what? let them go ahead with their so called meeting, we don't give a damn!
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by SeverusSnape(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't mind those kids with free MB!

Severussnape, where went thou? Happy Sunday!
Boss, Happy Sunday to you too.

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/53730151.jpg[/img]

A particular mod won't like this grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Imortal001: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Diesel1:
don't even know u really know dat God exist... Niger delta boys wanna throw meetin for d good of there people all u can say is to remind dem bout d sso called new government dat doesn't practice democracy
So you are now an advocate for MEND abi? How do you know the reasons for their meeting?
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Banter1:
the war drums are coming to life simply because GEJ didn't win the second time in office. He has his chance for 6yrs and what did he do for his people and his region? He messed it up.

lmao.

D word Biafra has always been present both in Nigeria n outside it for the past 45 years...

Radio Biafra has been on for many years before GEJ became president.

D dullard is now working so hard to make it possible, he has sidelined the se n ss who bring over 90% of Nigerian cruse oil.

This has made the war drums to beat louder n with time it will come.

The only thing that can keep Nigeria together now is if buhari acts fast n unites every part of Nigeria...But as for his present oppression, its uniting se n ss and also give dem a reason to want a way out of Nigeria. and in d coming months, d unspeakable will happen

Remember that d people that want Nigeria to disintegrate in 2015 are ready, they are waiting for a war to breakout so that they can fund one side n aid dem split d country.

be warned.

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by oluwamile(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Why don't u secure the pipelines and wen the stupid militants cm to attack; u start shouting I'm a graduate and they'll turn back.
must u talk??next time u talk,make sure u talk with sense and nt lyk a drop out
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by fejicruz(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
It beats my imagination to see how these Ex-militants have become so powerful that a whole country is shivering because of one of them.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
RickRichards:
Not surprised. They all have vested interests in the region. Instability/chaos is the last thing they want; but not for the same reasons as you and I. undecided
true talk
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by dbaggy46(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
What do u xpect of a Dullard president in d person of mr buharia,a soldier z always a soldier bt am happy dt mr jonathan keeps proving to him dt Education nd democracy z the order of the day...I blame the southerner's who put that dullard where he is 2day

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by RealEstate38: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by SweetSoup(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Let the pipeline bombing begin jare, na their people go die pass and their community communities destroyed pass just the boko haram killing northerners and destroying the north. Me i be Edo boy and i believe my state will be safe...
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Boss, Happy Sunday to you too.

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/53730151.jpg[/img]

A particular mod won't like this grin.

This is you. Good to have you back.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Xano(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
haywire1:
#

Hahahahahahha wailing wailers, I pity niger-delta region wey small like termite territory. Niger-delta go comot for map, abi dey no knw say na General dey aso rock undecided undecided undecided

The guy below me read my honest mind

#

Interesting. The 'treasure' blessed of them in the ground,among others, finance the road you ply on, the electric light(though occasional) you use, the salaries of your parents which they used to feed you and pay your fees.

You tell yourself, "i'm mature".
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Diesel1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Imortal001:

So you are now an advocate for MEND abi? How do you know the reasons for their meeting?
good! Govt has stopped the amnesty projects, last time there students are protestin that they all been dismissed since they can't pay their tuition etc
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by SeverusSnape(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
dearpreye:

This is you. Good to have you back.
Thank you Mr. Preye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Ayietim(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
If you are the best expect a gang up from the rest. Leverage on your talent to live your best life. (Do you know how to use creative visualization to get the things you desire and how to discover talent?).

https://ayietim./2015/07/26/if-you-are-the-best-expect-a-gang-up-from-the-rest/
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by bishopcarterIV: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
NAIJA ... I HAIL THEE. Na una be boss at the same time the actor
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you Mr. Preye.

Good to have the prince back.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by haywire1: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Xano:

Interesting. The 'treasure' blessed of them in the ground,among others, finance the road you ply on, the electric light(though occasional) you use, the salaries of your parents which they used to feed you and pay your fees.

You tell yourself, "i'm mature".

Lol, fvck crude oil, we are Nigerians, we can adjust to any situation, anyday, anytime.

Our problem in this country is oil, clear off oil we gonna move on. That's why we are Nigerians. I don't know if ur own parents or family can move on cos una drink oil but we Nigerians gonna move on

You tell yourself "I'm mature"

#
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Imortal001: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
elbinmanny:
why not start the no nonsense with boko haram. Rather than galivanting the planet seeking for help? undecided
Then the so called MEND must not act like another version of boko haram so that, the no nonsense can go to the boko haram camp.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by SeverusSnape(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Good to have the prince back.
...really missed you guys. smiley
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by braine(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:
[size=15pt]CLICK LIKE IF YOU KNOW BUHARI IS A DULLARD[/size]

GEJ WE ARE SORRY. sad

SPACE FOR SELL.

fowlyansh

Your father is a dullard for sleeping with your stupìd mother to have you. So sad.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by loomer: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
oluwamile:
FCK all of dem...AW cn stupid militants be securing pipelines wen first class graduates re suffering

If them give u gun u go gree go secure the pipeline?
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

...really missed you guys. smiley

Good to have you back. We missed your funny but profound pictures and words too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With His Adopted Son And Friend Ibrahim Aliyu / Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) / POLITICS2019: We Didn’t Step Down For Buhari – APC Presidential Aspirants Blow H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.