Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting (39896 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs / Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / N’delta Govs Beg Tompolo To Shelve Ex- Militants’ Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
The "meeting" itself was a charade. Who announces such a meeting like that to the press?
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by SeverusSnape(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Good to have you back. We missed your funny but profound pictures and words too.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank you sire...
Don't mind those mods.
Some people are already sad that Mr. Snape is back. grin
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank you sire...
Don't mind those mods.
Some people are already sad that Mr. Snape is back. grin

Liars and hypocrites can't withstand the truth.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by gabicon: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
When government consoles criminality the result is suffering and under development. Tompolo and his cronies are driving Rolce Royce round the Niger delta in the guise of fighting for emancipation and yet no meaningfull infrastructural development, wild youth unemployment, hunger and suffering. The hard truth is that Tompolo and the likes are fighting for their pocket. If all the oil blocks are ceded to the south south, I believe the rate of development will merely be in baby steps, someone will still corner the bulk of the resources to his backyard. The solution is getting leaders that have their hearts entuned to the development of the Niger delta. Everything rises and falls on leadership may the Niger delta grow and be like Dubai. By the way it is worrisome that some of our leaders are being associated with criminals.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by SeverusSnape(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Liars and hypocrites can't withstand the truth.
Of course. But in the end, the truth will always prevail.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by nigerianvenom(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Imortal001:
This government is no nonsense government., MEND must take note of that.

story

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Imortal001: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Diesel1:
good! Govt has stopped the amnesty projects, last time there students are protestin that they all been dismissed since they can't pay their tuition etc
The last time i checked, fish farming is still available. Change is constant., even bill gate is school dropout, but he is one of the richest today.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by haqueurate(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
All wailing wailers post grin
what a befitting title, this post is soaked in their tears
ndo o!
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Imortal001: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
nigerianvenom:

story
Yes, its a true life story.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Diesel1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Imortal001:

The last time i checked, fish farming is still available. Change is constant., even bill gate is school dropout, but he is one of the richest today.
is only a coward that will leave his fore fathers inheritance for a stranger ! Fight for ur right dude.. I luv d name of honour more than I fear death for cowards die many times before their deaths

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by hotice01: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
oluwamile:
must u talk??next time u talk,make sure u talk with sense and nt lyk a drop out

if you think your degree is a guarantee for success in life,then I must say that you are highly deluded.its an advantage but never a guarantee.

pls stop whining like an immature person,from your comment it tells why you ain't employable.

Knowledge and wisdom are totally different, you need wisdom.
Am also a graduate,have never worked with my certificate but I'm very comfortable and happy,growing stronger and expanding all Thanks to God.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by mbulela: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
atlwireles:
Tompolo has already made his point.

“Political, opinion and religious leaders and the international community should prevail on Buhari to have regard for constitutionalism in the Niger Delta region and stop the violation of the rights of Niger Deltans. The IYC would also take immediate legal and related actions to address these violations. Whether President Buhari likes it or not, the Niger Delta people would meet to determine their destiny in Nigeria,” they added.
Did they just wake up from a deep slumber?
They did not determine their destiny when they were eating like gluttons from the Commonwealth of their people in the name of endless amnesty and coastal protection contracts.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by plux4: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
PGEJ always on point. I'm just loving this man more and more. God bless you sir.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by atlwireles: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
[s]
mbulela:

Did they just wake up from a deep slumber?
They did not determine their destiny when they were eating like gluttons from the Commonwealth of their people in the name of endless amnesty and coastal protection contracts.
[/s]
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Georgekyrian(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
ok
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by neocortex: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Imortal001:
This government is no nonsense government., MEND must take note of that.

Buhari already cowered to ND militants demands, reload the front page
to get informed.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by BY1434(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Go back to your creek and continue drinking your destiny away.

ND will remain a pit toilet that it is.

A bad workman quarrels with his tools.

Federal roads in ND are in shambles. GEJ couldn't fix any of them in 8 years. Yet you ret.ards gave him a heroic welcome. Well, generations to come, no outsider will fix ND. Your stupidity has got the best part of you degenerate alcoholics
/

May God bless you.leave the eediot to continue their useless ranting,I think Gej know beta that PMB is not like him,so he just have to caaution the fools before they incure the wrath of the general and the region become another Somalia
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by samilo88(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
oluwamile:
FCK all of dem...AW cn stupid militants be securing pipelines wen first class graduates re suffering
Oga what stops u from taking up arms and securing your own cocoa house and groundnut pyramids. Why not leave ND militants who are fighting for what rightly belongs to them.
U think u have seen joblessness? Wait until these boys strike and bring d economy to a halt na then u go know wetin real joblessness be.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by jaems: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
First, militants should go and rest. For crying out loud, they are not the only region in Nigeria na...what's all the chaos for.

GEJ who asked for the meeting to be cancelled isn't stupid. He understands there's no need for uneccessary heat. You people are making too much noise and constituting a nuisance. Make una go find work do. Insult PMB all u like, GEJ got his own insult, even awarded the most cursed president, it didn't change anything. Sensible communication with the government will do so much than all this noise.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by blackpriest0911: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Foolish TANOIDS, who has bewitched u?
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Imortal001: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Diesel1:
is only a coward that will leave his fore fathers inheritance for a stranger ! Fight for ur right dude.. I luv d name of honour more than I fear death for cowards die many times before their deaths
Their right here or the right of all nigerian? the right to live in peace is what we want and not people that will disturb the peace of nigeria with their tribalistic interest.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
GEJ is a man of peace!
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
thumbs up GEJ

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by kennynelcon(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
GEJ a Democrat
ur a true definition of a leader
even when ur been defeated by the power of almajiris
if it was somebody from Duara
he would have soaked baboos and dogs in blood
order for massive massacre of corpers
God will bless u sir
Na true power. .Shebi they said they will increase corps allawee
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Imortal001: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
neocortex:

Buhari already cowered to ND militants demands, reload the front page
to get informed.
I read the news before you., so am waiting for your ND militant news to try otherwise.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by kennynelcon(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Imortal001:

Cool, u can drop too.
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by elbinmanny(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Imortal001:

Then the so called MEND must not act like another version of boko haram so that, the no nonsense can go to the boko haram camp.
the last time I checked they are not faceless ...so what are u guys waiting for grin
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by paulinade: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Keep insulting so also you will be insulted in like manner.be careful
FowlYansh:
[size=15pt]CLICK LIKE IF YOU KNOW BUHARI IS A DULLARD[/size]

GEJ WE ARE SORRY. sad

SPACE FOR SELL.

fowlyansh
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Diesel1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Imortal001:

Their right here or the right of all nigerian? the right to live in peace is what we want and not people that will disturb the peace of nigeria with their tribalistic interest.
bye bye go refresh ur nairaland... BUHARI TO CONTINUE AMNESTY PROGRAMME FOR NIGER DELTA! The fear of TOMPOLO grin
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by bigerboy200: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mogidi:

As long as Buhari intend fighting a region rather than corruption, the outlook appears dismal.
He intends fighting a region?? Shame on rumour peddlers. The truth is u don't like PMB and u hav d right not to... but spreading lies to score cheap political points and attract sympathy is just absolute nonsense..
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by Heluwajohnson(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
FowlYansh:
[size=15pt]CLICK LIKE IF YOU KNOW BUHARI IS A DULLARD[/size]

GEJ WE ARE SORRY. sad

SPACE FOR SELL.
Ur a FOOL

fowlyansh
Re: How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting by NovusHomo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
RickRichards:
Not surprised. They all have vested interests in the region. Instability/chaos is the last thing they want; but not for the same reasons as you and I. undecided

You are the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With His Adopted Son And Friend Ibrahim Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.