Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria (7114 Views)

List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out / Admission 2016: List Of Schools That Have Released Admission List / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2015
Tai Solarin University of Education...I was there last week and I saw them. they be like mother of 3 . wetin vex me pass be say, na wrapper dem dey tie around that their village.

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
Tai Solarin University of Education...I was there last week and I saw them. they be like mother of 3 . wetin vex me pass be say, na wrapper dem dey tie around that their village.
lolz bros u be ode o

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
lolz bros u be ode o
abi na your school?

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Well being ugly is not completely the end of the world you know

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
You are right. I know a female student of the school. She also told me same- she said most of the female students are very local and dress shabbily. Ugly I say. You know it is a glorified college of education.

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:
are you ugly?

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by ARKdiscloser7(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
I know it must be from that part of Nigeria.
They can ugly sha!

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
ITbomb:
Alvan Ikoku Owerri
Dollar101:
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Owerri
Welrez:
NDU self no too try sha!
EVILFOREST:
I think NDU in BAYELSA should top this list
Welrez:
NDU self no too try sha!
seems NDU and Alvan Ikoku are winning it.

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

are you ugly?
Ashawo boy,are you handsome?....if you are proud of yourself,do the needful by posting your pic on your profile or here for everybody to see...so that we can all vote you as our next Mr Nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

are you ugly?

I'm just ok. Ugly means different things to different people . Anyway stop making it look like being ugly means your life is over. Being beautiful won't get grades high you know.

2 Likes

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by gsalvatore: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I'm just ok. Ugly means different things to different people . Anyway stop making it look like being ugly means your life is over. Being beautiful won't get grades high you know.
You sound Ugly?

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
gsalvatore:
You sound Ugly?

Well good for me then

1 Like

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

yes, they are. if you are an akokite, pay a visit to both schools, then compare and contrast. 8 out of 10 yabatech babes are ugly. 8 out of 10 unilag babes are fine or at least presentable.
so ur own descipline is BEAUTIOLOGY AND UGLIOLOGY? no wonder u have been in school for 15 yrs.
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by laurenjones: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Uni Cal Babes with their pot belle......disgusting
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
akthedream:
Ashawo boy,are you handsome?....if you are proud of yourself,do the needful by posting your pic on your profile or here for everybody to see...so that we can all vote you as our next Mr Nairaland..
this mumu find me come here. undecided
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Kennedyiheme: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:
I've noticed sometin and I'm a testimony to dt fact, when a guy starts talkin with a not to fine, not to ugly, he might eventually fall in love with her, the uglyness will leave his eyes lol
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well good for me then
seems u r very pained for being so ugly. i always feel pity for ugly babes. it's so tough for them. It's far better to be an ugly guy than to be an ugly babe. cos the ladies are first classified by how pretty they are - that's just how the world runs.

Not my fault though. It is what it is
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

this mumu find me come here. undecided
Nope I was just passing by..then I saw your comment...Are you a handsome boy?...How many Ashawo have you fvcked today?..I know you are addicted to fvcking prostitutes...pls answer mγ questions..no insult pls.
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
akthedream:
Nope I was just passing by..then I saw your comment...Are you a handsome boy?...How many Ashawo have you fvcked today?..I know you are addicted to fvcking prostitutes...pls answer mγ questions..no insult pls.
this thread is not about me. so drop that tongue
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Maxcollins042(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
And what would you do if Yabatech has lots of pretty girls?
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by mayordadon(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

seems u r very pained for being so ugly. i always feel pity for ugly babes. it's so tough for them. It's far better to be an ugly guy than to be an ugly babe. cos the ladies are first classified by how pretty they are - that's just how the world runs.

brox take am easy now @least she is my babe nd I love her like dat wink
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Kennedyiheme: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

guy leave d girl alone, even if she's ugly, there are other things to love abt her, stop this childishness abeg
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

this thread is not about me. so drop that tongue
its obvious na...I just wanna know ..I also want the who Nairalanders to know too...so pls answer mγ simple questions.
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
guy leave d girl alone, even if she's ugly, there are other things to love abt her, stop this childishness abeg
Don't mind the kiddo...he couldn't answer mγ simple questions...Since he is an expert in detecting ugliness...I want him to tell me if he is handsome..I can't imagine a mature guy coming online to call someone ugly..Oyami lenu
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Maxcollins042:
And what would you do if Yabatech has lots of pretty girls?
The answer is obvious na wink
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

The answer is obvious na wink
Are you feeling shy or what?...pls answer mγ questions.
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
lol. I no dey hold the babe oo. I am simply repeating what she herself said in her own thread. check her profile
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

lol. I no dey hold the babe oo. I am simply repeating what she herself said in her own thread. check her profile
Are you stylishly avoiding mγ question?...are you that weak?...don't tell me you are a sisi..
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Flips: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Generally, universities have finer chicks than polytechnics and colleges of education. In terms of beauty, unis come first followed by polys then COE
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by sevantex(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Most College of Edu babes are seriously unkept nd razocrazo..,Lool.. Most of d cool babes are in Uni's as sumone else posted..
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Kennedyiheme: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

bt I think u shld post ur picture and proove her wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Hope For Schooling Anymore / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / Mechanical Engineering Is The Toughest Branch Of Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.