Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria (7115 Views)

List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out / Admission 2016: List Of Schools That Have Released Admission List / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
bt I think u shld post ur picture and proove her wrong
lol. the thread is not abt me. i am not here to brag about how fine or ugly I am tongue..that's childish
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Kennedyiheme: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

lol. the thread is not abt me. i am not here to brag about how fine or ugly I am tongue..that's childish
oh nw u knw its childish, maybe she doesn't wonna brag abt how pretty she is
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
oh nw u knw its childish, maybe she doesn't wonna brag abt how pretty she is
possibly
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

Shameless boy...post your hungry looking pic let's see..photoshop is not allowed..kettle calling pot black.
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
I've noticed sometin and I'm a testimony to dt fact, when a guy starts talkin with a not to fine, not to ugly, he might eventually fall in love with her, the uglyness will leave his eyes lol

Yeah sometimes that happens. And sometimes it doesn't or can't happen
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

seems u r very pained for being so ugly. i always feel pity for ugly babes. it's so tough for them. It's far better to be an ugly guy than to be an ugly babe. cos the ladies are first classified by how pretty they are - that's just how the world runs.

Not my fault though. It is what it is

Lol you seem fixed on discussing how hard life is for an ugly girl? Nobody said it's your fault. Yeah girls are classified by how pretty they are, but there's a husband for every lady , yes? Look on the sunny side dearie. Don't take these things too serious on the behalf of the ugly girls. It's a controllable situation smiley
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Yeah sometimes that happens. And sometimes it doesn't or can't happen
hmm...You hardly see a beautiful gal who does not get married, you matter how nasty or rude she is. A beautiful gal who does not eventually get married is mostly as a result of too much forming (shakara), not because of bad behaviour.
However, I have seen very good not-so-fine gals who end up not getting married in their 30s.
However, there are many hideous babes that still get married, some to the man of their dreams.
it's all a toss of the coin.
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

hmm...You hardly see a beautiful gal who does not get married, you matter how nasty or rude she is. A beautiful gal who does not eventually get married is mostly as a result of too much forming (shakara), not because of bad behaviour.
However, I have seen very good not-so-fine gals who end up not getting married in their 30s.
However, there are many hideous babes that still get married, some to the man of their dreams.

Like you said. It's all a toss of the coin. But I personally have the opinion there's always someone for everyone.
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Kennedyiheme: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mixty:

ask anybody, the reverse is the case...life has rewarded the not too goodlooking ones with early marriage
Re: Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria by Mixty: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
akthedream:
Shameless boy...post your hungry looking pic let's see..photoshop is not allowed..kettle calling pot black.
Finally, you have been banned! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / Mechanical Engineering Is The Toughest Branch Of Engineering / Law School Barii October 2015/2016 Eligible Applicant. Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.