Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? (8820 Views)

Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC / Opinion: 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Dont Know How To Kiss. / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Some of us can't dance tongue
indeed but it doesn't matter as long as yu can lift 1 big foot after the other..
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by CHoccolaTE: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. You're killing me. The scorpios with their revenge & settling the score is legendary. Scary even. It's funny because scorpio moon aren't as vengeful as scorpio suns. The moon simply cuts people out of their lives. No time for plotting & evil schemes.

Anyway, ever been with another aquarius, gemini or a libra? How did that turn out?

No never dated a gemini or any air sign, closest I got was a man with his moon in gemini and that guy could talk for hours!
Am not even kidding, he could literally talk for hours without taking a break, I have my venus in Taurus so I tend to be put off by Geminis incessant chatter and undependable ways so I didn't really like him.
Aside that no one else but I have been really good friends with some air signs.
What about you? Have you dated any air signs?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
trust me I hv over grown such an act, cuz I don't take life too serious... Btw that's nt my reason for been in this world come start getting even to what end?

I forget bad deeds......nd I don't knw hw to plot can yu teach me? Smiles*

Wow, you really are evolved. That's great. lol @ I must teach you. I can't plot either. I simply cut you off like a diabetic limb. I don't have the time for stress & all the getting my own back nonsense. Too much energy spent on an undeserving person.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by CHoccolaTE: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
sure! but yu need to change yur mindset about us.

I'll try. If I meet a good scorpio which I doubt I will.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

No never dated a gemini or any air sign, closest I got was a man with his moon in gemini and that guy could talk for hours!
Am not even kidding, he could literally talk for hours without taking a break, I have my venus in Taurus so I tend to be put off by Geminis incessant chatter and undependable ways so I didn't really like him.
Aside that no one else but I have been really good friends with some air signs.
What about you? Have you dated any air signs?

Oh ok. lol @ your ex. Gemini people & gemini influenced people can TALK like the rest of us breathe. They're fun to be with though. Like them as friends. Taurus venus, you must be very loyal in love. Mine is in Sagittarius & I'm supposed to be a cheater but I'm not. Only Sagittarius trait I have is the flirting. As for dating air signs, only dated a libra & it was a nightmare towards the end. He has a scorpio moon too & was/is obsessive & crazy. I don't trust Aquarius men so I'll never date one lol. It'll be like dating the worst version of myself. They're the ones giving Aquarius a bad rep because they treat people like crap. Can't trust gemini men either, I suspect they might be cheaters so I steer clear. I'm high mantainance emotionally, so I tend to be careful & very picky.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
indeed but it doesn't matter as long as yu can lift 1 big foot after the other..

lol @ big foot. I'm trying. Shuffling.

Scorpios love horror movies, are you also a fan? If yes, what are your favourites?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by CHoccolaTE: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh ok. lol @ your ex. Gemini people & gemini influenced people can TALK like the rest of us breathe. They're fun to be with though. Like them as friends. Taurus venus, you must be very loyal in love. Mine is in Sagittarius & I'm supposed to be a cheater but I'm not. Only Sagittarius trait I have is the flirting. As for dating air signs, only dated a libra & it was a nightmare towards the end. He has a scorpio moon too & was/is obsessive & crazy. I don't trust Aquarius men so I'll never date one lol. It'll be like dating the worst version of myself. They're the ones giving Aquarius a bad rep because they treat people like crap. Can't trust gemini men either, I suspect they might be cheaters so I steer clear. I'm high mantainance emotionally, so I tend to be careful & very picky.

Yes, you're correct, venus in Taurus are very loyal, ride or die. Will climb any mountain or swim any sea for you but only if they truly love you.
I can do that for a person I feel emotionally and mentally close to and if I love a guy, o boy, do I shower him with gifts grin
Venus in Taurus folk have sugar mummy and sugar daddy behaviour but again that's only if they truly love you.
@bold part of your post; they are definitely cheaters, don't even go near them with your Scorpio moon. They don't understand the concept of loyalty or faithfulness. They don't understand anything serious about life all they do is play and play and joke with everything and tell endless lies.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by prudentcy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm is like you don't love him.

Nneka123:
It's not sweet abeg!

Just like the way I'm warning that Richard guy. Phew undecided
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by prudentcy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
jomile:
I don't like a guy who is possessive, I dated one once, it was d greatest mistake of my life,it just feels as if am in a prison, but tank God for my wonderful family dey pulled me out of dat prison

Hmmmm
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow, you really are evolved. That's great. lol @ I must teach you. I can't plot either. I simply cut you off like a diabetic limb. I don't have the time for stress & all the getting my own back nonsense. Too much energy spent on an undeserving person.
yeah! There r a lot to do with my 24 hours of time rather plotting...
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

Yes, you're correct, venus in Taurus are very loyal, ride or die. Will climb any mountain or swim any sea for you but only if they truly love you.
I can do that for a person I feel emotionally and mentally close to and if I love a guy, o boy, do I shower him with gifts grin
Venus in Taurus folk have sugar mummy and sugar daddy behaviour but again that's only if they truly love you.
@bold part of your post; they are definitely cheaters, don't even go near them with your Scorpio moon. They don't understand the concept of loyalty or faithfulness. They don't understand anything serious about life all they do is play and play and joke with everything and tell endless lies.

hahahaha @ sugar mommy behaviour. Awww. Who wouldn't want a dedicated lover that spoils them? It sounds fantastic cheesy Gemini men, ah well, you can just tell they aren't to be trusted. Thankfully, my moon comes with a bullshyt detector so I'm able pick up on certain things. Planets in scorpio are horrible to have because they make you feel so much (pain, anger, everything is on steroids), however, they have their perks-you "see" what's hidden & "hear" what's not being said, making it easier to spot the time-wasters & those full of hot air. It's a blessing & a curse, really.

How long have you been into astrology?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
yeah! There r a lot to do with my 24 hours of time rather plotting...

True dat!
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

I'll try. If I meet a good scorpio which I doubt I will.
do yu really doubt yu will find a good scorpio?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol @ big foot. I'm trying. Shuffling.

Scorpios love horror movies, are you also a fan? If yes, what are your favourites?
yeah, but think it should b Anaconda? Thou its been long I watch movies nowadays I listen more to music nd what's trending....smiles*
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

True dat!
yeah!
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
yeah, but think it should b Anaconda? Thou its been long I watch movies nowadays I listen more to music nd what's trending....smiles*

lol, ok. What sort of music?
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, ok. What sort of music?
I listen to good music be it...reggae,Christian,pop, blues, highlife, country music.....

Nd jazz!
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
I listen to good music be it...reggae,Christian,pop, blues, highlife, country music.....

Nd jazz!

*nods*

grin @ jazz.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*nods*

grin @ jazz.
yeah it penetrates well enough into the soul...
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
yeah it penetrates well enough into the soul...

That's deep, bro smiley
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's deep, bro smiley
it is...
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
it is...

So where do you live in Naija, frakkie? grin
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So where do you live in Naija, frakkie? grin
where do yu knw in Nigeria?
Nd I live in abuja.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
where do yu knw in Nigeria?
Nd I live in abuja.

I've never been there so I only "know" the places I read about here on Nairaland. I've met a lot of people from Lagos though. It must be a popular place because every Nigerian here (in SA) claims to be from Lagos. I think most are lying though because it's the same with Ethiopians, Zimbabweans, etc. Everyone wants to be from the capital city, never from the village
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I've never been there so I only "know" the places I read about here on Nairaland. I've met a lot of people from Lagos though. It must be a popular place because every Nigerian here (in SA) claims to be from Lagos. I think most are lying though because it's the same with Ethiopians, Zimbabweans, etc. Everyone wants to be from the capital city, never from the village
hahahahaha yeah, but maybe when they say Lagos it would be easy for a foreigner to knw its Nigeria..... Well I thought yu asked cuz yu wanna bring some goodies down to me.smiles*
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
hahahahaha yeah, but maybe when they say Lagos it would be easy for a foreigner to knw its Nigeria..... Well I thought yu asked cuz yu wanna bring some goodies down to me.smiles*

LMFAO. What goodies? Well, they don't hide the country they are from, it's just the region that I think most aren't comfortable with. It's always Lagos for some very weird reason.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. What goodies? Well, they don't hide the country they are from, it's just the region that I think most aren't comfortable with. It's always Lagos for some very weird reason.
oh well maybe they might be like nw am in south, I got to flow I can't jst tell these people that I am from Anambra state....the goodies could be what is called love from south Africa....
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
frakdon:
oh well maybe they might be like nw am in south, I got to flow I can't jst tell these people that I am from Anambra state....the goodies could be what is called love from south Africa....

You could be right. As said in Naija, their wahala. Feeling sleepy now. Could hardly see lol. Good night, champ. Sweet dreams.

The last line. .. smiley wink
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by frakdon(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You could be right. As said in Naija, their wahala. Feeling sleepy now. Could hardly see lol. Good night, champ. Sweet dreams.

The last line. .. smiley wink

hahahahaha I like yu..... yu got me busy here today well yu owe me another 1 sleep well....
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by CHoccolaTE: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

hahahaha @ sugar mommy behaviour. Awww. Who wouldn't want a dedicated lover that spoils them? It sounds fantastic cheesy Gemini men, ah well, you can just tell they aren't to be trusted. Thankfully, my moon comes with a bullshyt detector so I'm able pick up on certain things. Planets in scorpio are horrible to have because they make you feel so much (pain, anger, everything is on steroids), however, they have their perks-you "see" what's hidden & "hear" what's not being said, making it easier to spot the time-wasters & those full of hot air. It's a blessing & a curse, really.

How long have you been into astrology?

You're intense like a typical Scorpio. They also feel so much.

@ the last question, I took interest about a year plus ago. My love for psychology drew me to it.
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
CHoccolaTE:

You're intense like a typical Scorpio. They also feel so much.

@ the last question, I took interest about a year plus ago. My love for psychology drew me to it.

Yes, yes lol. Ok, that's awesome. It's nice to meet people sharing the same interest because let's face it, astrology is not that popular with most people. Hope to have more star sign bashings with you in the future tongue
Re: Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? by CHoccolaTE: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, yes lol. Ok, that's awesome. It's nice to meet people sharing the same interest because let's face it, astrology is not that popular with most people. Hope to have more star sign bashings with you in the future tongue

Sure thing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) / Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble / To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.