Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,186 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66010 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2009
BlueDiva:

Really?
Well, you're the governor or something  tongue cheesy
Look ma,
Caution the lad,
Send him an admin message or something  tongue tongue
He threw the first stone.
I take no prisoners !!

take no prisoners shey? tongue

call me that once more and see tongue

our own will be more than bloody . i take no prisoners either grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2009
mukina2:

take no prisoners shey? tongue

call me that once more and see tongue

our own will be more than bloody . i take no prisoners either grin grin

I'm a tom-boy woman
I don't fight women, ask Criz.  tongue
Honestly, you're supposed to be the LAW around here.  wink cheesy tongue

PS
I beg nor ban me o tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Pataki: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2009
@ Sauron,

How it do mate? grin cheesy grin

Even Fulham made a FOOL of MUMU today. Pity I could not watch the match.

Where is my sweet little Cristalz? I have got some kleenex for her. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2009
its a public forum and i would respect evry other person here, not everybody needs this lesson

its not worth the thought process, my team lost and i feel bad, opportunity to increase gap on Chelsea lost,

Hopefully, Man Utd picks up and plays football, and wins all trophies we are in contention for,

BTW, Paul Scholes really wanted to be a volley ball playa, twas Fear of Fergie that made him enter football, grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2009
Sweetie Diva
who was talking of fight? grin

anyways let me go concentrate tongue on my match grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Pataki: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2009
. . . . . . . Culled from BBC

United's frustration at Craven Cottage was epitomised by Cristiano Ronaldo, who twice had to be warned by referee Phil Dowd for his petulant complaining and was booked for a reckless lunge at Murphy in the second half.

In truth, Ronaldo, like his team-mates, was completely out of sorts, harried into giving the ball away with shocking regularity in a first half in which Fulham were rampant.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7937081.stm
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2009
mukina2:

Sweetie Diva
who was talking of fight? grin

anyways let me go concentrate tongue on my match grin

Enjoy.
Don't have problems with gone-rs.
Maybe they're not loud mouthed. . .

or too far behind grin tongue cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2009
Pataki:

@ Sauron,

How it do mate? grin cheesy grin

Even Fulham made a FOOL of MUMU today. Pity I could not watch the match.

Where is my sweet little Cristalz? I have got some kleenex for her. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

United are still in the driving seat. . . . . .
We love doing things the hard way. . . . .Once Chelsea lost, parity got restored.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

United are still in the driving seat. . . . . .
We love doing things the hard way. . . . .Once Chelsea lost, parity got restored.

grin grin grin
Since when
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2009
Sour grapes anyone? tongue

Where are the cocky ones?

Ya all should rifle through the thread to see where i predicted a loss for United today!

Buncha cocky team

Got dicked and raped by a resilient and humble Fulham!

Who next? Middlesbrough maybe?! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2009
BlueDiva:

grin grin grin
Since when

Thatz United's slogan. . . . .
We do things the HARD WAY. . . .Rivals have to breathe down United's neck before they hit their 5th gear.
As an astute observer of the PREM, Chelsea pose the biggest threat.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bawomolo(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thatz United's slogan. . . . .
We do things the HARD WAY. . . .Rivals have to breathe down United's neck before they hit their 5th gear.
As an astute observer of the PREM, Chelsea pose the biggest threat.

excuses plenty for your head.

One thing is obvious though, The EPL is competitive. Dayokanu needs to close his mouth on that issue. Any team can get beat
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Finally: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2009
One positive out of the match for Man U is the discovery of a world class keeper in Scholes. The schmuck is set to give Van der Saar a run for his money
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bagoma(f): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2009
bawomolo:

excuses plenty for your head.

One thing is obvious though,  The EPL is competitive.  Dayokanu needs to close his mouth on that issue. Any team can get beat

that was the sermon Liverpool preached last weekend!
Fulham heard it and believed it!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bagoma(f): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2009
Finally:

One positive out of the match for Man U is the discovery of a world class keeper in Scholes. The schmuck is set to give Van der Saar a run for his money

grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Pataki: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2009
bagoma:

grin grin grin grin grin and made a FOOL of ManU.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2009
Pataki:

Very funny coming from a GAYnner.
Are you aware Arsenal are potentially 13 points behind Man Utd as we speak??
2 losses = 3 draws. . . . .Not catastrophic!!! SAF is still in charge.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2009
One thing is obvious though,  The EPL is competitive.  Dayokanu needs to close his mouth on that issue. Any team can get beat

Look at the top 4 for the last 4 seasons and tell me what looks diferent. Same top 4 every season just getting reshuffled season after season. Is that your definition of COMPETITION?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Look at the top 4 for the last 4 seasons and tell me what looks diferent. Same top 4 every season just getting reshuffled season after season. Is that your definition of COMPETITION?

Shut up DK

Stop blurting like an anorexic patient!

At the end of the day, the EPL is still a class act and the Bundesliga is just some semi-pro standard with a few decent players
tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2009
Pataki:

Like they did to arsenal right.

~Sauron~:

SAF is still in charge.
The only fans that will not understand this are the fans of those clubs fighting for 4th position.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Dayokanu, do u have a brain??
The top 4 teams in the Premiership are the top four teams in Europe.
That should tell u how difficult it is to displace any of em. . . .
Where would Bayern Munich finish if they play in the PREM?? Maybe 5th. . . .Same goes for Real Madrid, Barcelona and Inter Milan.

presido1:

The only fans that will not understand this are the fans of those clubs fighting for 4th position.

Sir Alex Ferguson, before his team played against Newcastle at St. James':

"I keep saying it and nobody seems to listen, but March and April are the months that decide the league title," he said. "A lot can happen in those months. We have lost leagues in March and April in the past and we have also won them by going on fantastic runs at that time. I think we will drop points between now and the end of the season, but I also believe that the others will drop points too."

Fergie knows how vital the months of March and April are and as we can see, Chelsea have dropped points. . . .
We are waiting on Liverpool to drop their own clanger/press the self-destruct button.
United will drop points but so are their rivals. The odds still favour Ferguson's men.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Pataki: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Just because you still have a pending game does not mean any additional point to you guys. It is ZILCH! So zip it.
What is not catastrophic? When last did such a shaming by Fulham occur? 45 years ago! Is this shameful and despicable? YES it is! Two of your players got sent off the field today. And you tell me SAF is still in charge? Get it right dude, y'all are going down. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Where would Bayern Munich finish if they play in the PREM?? Maybe 5th. . . .Same goes for Real Madrid, Barcelona and Inter Milan.
If Madrid and Barca are PL clubs Arsenal won't play UCL again with the way wengay is buying players at the moment.
Infact no Guarantee for any club but Arsenal is a sure bet to finish below 4th position yr in yr out
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2009
bagoma:

AMEN to that Sis, now if only Enyimba could believe. . . UTD look so ordinary.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2009

Bayern in PL would not require a rocket scientist to figure out. We have 2 steady booty calls amongst the top 4.

Scummies and Gayyners
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Fergie knows how vital the months of March and April are and as we can see, Chelsea have dropped points. . . .
We are waiting on Liverpool to drop their own clanger/press the self-destruct button.
United will drop points but so are their rivals. The odds still favour Ferguson's men.

Doesnt look like happening mate! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2009
Pataki:

Just because you still have a pending game does not mean any additional point to you guys.
Ok we are still 4 points ahead which cuz we have played the same number of games with Liverpool.

Pataki:

y'all are going down. tongue
One thing is certain United can never go below arsenal even if we lose our next 3 matches.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2009
presido1:

One thing is certain United can never go below arsenal even if we lose our next 3 matches.

But you wont be winning the title on the back of a rotten form like this
! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

shame no dey catch u ?

ur useless team has failed u again . . .  shocked

na wao  grin  grin

I wonder how many matches Rooney will be made to miss now . . . moreso how many goals u guys will be able to score without the heart of ur club  tongue  grin

Ronaldo remains shyte !

its official VIDA has made all other players look incompetent in the scum club  tongue

@Dayokanu

shut urself up dude !

go cure urself of ur lonesomeness  tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2009
@ Pataki,

United always win their GAMES-IN-HAND. . . .

Whether Fulham beat United after 45 years or not means zilch when we lift the title in May.
Records are there to be broken, innit??
Only GAYnners look at little details instead of focusing on the big picture. . . . .
As things stand today, United are in pole position and are 13 points ahead of Arsenal. grin grin grin

SAF is still in charge!!!

Dr Kitaun:

shame no dey catch u ?
ur useless team has failed u again . . .  shocked
na wao  grin  grin

Shame would catch me when what we have achieved already this season is what any GAYnner would envy.
We have won the treble already this season and the 3 other titles are still in sight.
All these are on the back of having won back to back titles in the last 2 seasons. . . . .
Tell us what your pathetic club has achieved in the last 4 seasons. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder how many matches Rooney will be made to miss now . . . moreso how many goals u guys will be able to score without the heart of ur club  tongue  grin
Ronaldo remains shyte !
its official VIDA has made all other players look incompetent in the scum club  tongue

Rooney will miss one game. Vidic has one more game left and Scholes would miss one game.
Ronaldo is the 2nd highest EPL scorer despite missing a full month at the start of the season.
United are not a one man team. . . . .Vidic was absent against Barcelona(Home & Away) last season and was absent against Inter at San Zero.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Pataki,

United always win their GAMES-IN-HAND. . . .

Whether Fulham beat United after 45 years or not means zilch when we lift the title in May.
Records are there to be broken, innit??
Only GAYnners look at little details instead of focusing on the big picture. . . . .
As things stand today, United are in pole position and are 13 points ahead of Arsenal. grin grin grin

SAF is still in charge!!!

13 points which can be easily overhauled if our impressive form continues and your rotten form keep totting up! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

13 points which can be easily overhauled if our impressive form continues and your rotten form keep totting up! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.