Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66564 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2009
debosky:

Precisely - What made him think he could willingly lose games and proceed?  undecided
Since the loss in the UEFA cup they have been losing continuously since then. He will look back on that as his biggest mistake this season. As things stand, they could even finish 6th.

That is not the point. . . . . .
The point is. . . . .he has improved Villa and they gave Arsenal the fright of their lives.
Even if they don't qualify for UEFA Champions League, UEFA cup is a sure banker as United have won the Carling cup.
That paves way for 3 other teams outside the BIG 4 to compete in the UEFA cup.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2009
vicade:

I am even confused who to support when Manchester United Play Aston Villa in their Next match.

One thing is certain though.Someone is gonna get a Red card  cheesy

Villa will take that i guess, United have been toothless lately and they will surely be copping some fines from the FA as well as seeing more REDS grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Wigan @ OT, Fulham @ OT and i am sure we would piss/defaecate on Portsmouth at OT. grin grin
The PREMIERSHIP is United's birthright.

ASSWIPE.  . . .  .OLORIBURUKU

You berra beware. . .Pompey are back into form cool cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

The point is. . . . .he has improved Villa and they gave Arsenal the fright of their lives.
Even if they don't qualify for UEFA Champions League, UEFA cup is a sure banker as United have won the Carling cup.

No didnt, we never panicked!

They warmed the position for us

They pushed but we didnt move!
grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2009
debosky:

Very big if dude, as it stands now, you are ONLY 1 point ahead. Even if you win the game in hand, you might lose other games. The only points that count are the ones on the board. As it stands now, Liverpool can smell blood.

They have been smelling blood for the past 19 SEASONS without going for the KILL. grin grin grin grin
Only Guus Hiddink can wrestle the title away from Man Utd.

MrCrackles:

Dont be too cocky, as the table stands Liverpool are only a point behind United, fuc.k the game in hand
One more loss, and you will be struggling to finish second! grin tongue

Fans like you have not learnt your lessons yet.
If Liverpool go 6 points ahead tonight, United will still win the title.
Only a complete fool will write Man Utd off at this stage.

doyin13:

ASSWIPE.  . . .  .OLORIBURUKU

When u use words like this on a public forum, it goes a long way to tell us you were raised from a broken home.
How can u be so uncouth typing words like these?? How big a gap were the years of 'parental neglect' in your poverty-stricken life??
I am going to pretend you didn't direct those words at me but the next time you do shall def'ly be your last.
U sonofawhore!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2009
No one has written off Utd, but only a fool would write off Benitez at this stage too. Granted he has never been this close at this stage of the season and still be in the UCL, we will see if he can manage it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Fans like you have not learnt your lessons yet.
If Liverpool go 6 points ahead tonight, United will still win the title.
Only a complete fool will write Man Utd off at this stage.

I am not writing United off, all i am saying is dont count your smarties without opening the pack!

Sauron, just shut up and learn, United's position is under heavy threat, i mean RAFA breathing heavily down SAF's neck
! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vicade(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Arsenal's countless draws also  made Aston Villa and Martin O Neil Look good.Plus Aston villa had a Tirinity of Laursen,Ashley Young and Agbonlahor. But as it is Laursen has been injured for a while,Ashley young is fast and all that but cannot seem to score and Agbonlahor has been so poor of recent he got Booed by the villa Fans last week.

As an Arsenal fan,I cant just wait for us to play with our strongest  Midfield,

Nasri Diaby Fabregas Arshavin-Gbona Feli Feli
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2009
With a resounding result like this, SAF is bound to choke on his sunday roast! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2009
MrCrackles:

I am not writing United off, all i am saying is dont count your smarties without opening the pack!
Sauron, just shut up and learn, United's position is under heavy threat, i mean RAFA breathing heavily down SAF's neck
! grin

We play better when with clubs like Liverpool(suffering from severe halitosis) breathe down our necks.
Chelsea were closer at this stage last season. . . . . .
They won nothing afterwards. . . .

debosky:

No one has written off Utd, but only a fool would write off Benitez at this stage too. Granted he has never been this close at this stage of the season and still be in the UCL, we will see if he can manage it.

He cannot. . . . . U will be very daft to have any iota of belief that Liverpool can clinch the title.
Liverpool have no SOUL.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2009
To be honest, i am starting to get really scared now, i just looked at Liverpool's remaining games and its only Arse-anal and maybe Spurs that can give them issues,

We just have to beat Aston Villa in April if not, better not imagined,

Geez, man is Torres not going to get injured again, tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2009
Tmoni:

To be honest, i am starting to get really scared now, i just looked at Liverpool's remaining games and its only Arse-anal and maybe Spurs that can give them issues,

They rarely have problems against teams who set out to PLAY against em. . . . .
Their achilles heel is how to beat the likes of Stoke, Fulham, Wigan and other teams that put 10 men behind the ball.

We don't have to beat Villa to win this title.
All we have to do is make sure Chelsea's results are not better than ours in the remaining fixtures.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2009
Tmoni:

Geez, man is Torres not going to get injured again, tongue tongue

Start shitting yourself mate, LIVERPOOL is tearing down walls like my man Isiah use to tear down pussies! grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2009
so u think liverpool dnt have the spunk,

bruv, i do not accept that theory, they are like machines now, lets hope and BELIEVE[b][/b]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2009
When will people learn?
We did this, we did that. . .always pointing to stats.
The now is what matters.

My grouse is people talking of premiership been over as early as FEB.
Nothing says even gayners can't win the title. Very very unlikely though
Its still mathematically possible.
If we all could just shut up and watch events unfold.
I'm guilty too  undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vicade(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2009
Sir Alex will be shaking and taking some scottish whisky to douse the Tension

Guus Hiddink will be Hoping Liverpool Loose form Before they Meet in the Champions League 1/4 Finals

Arsene Wenger is the Happiest Manager in England closely followed by Rafa Benitez

That's all folks.

Have a Great week Ahead. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2009
Tmoni:

bruv, i do not accept that theory, they are like machines now, lets hope and BELIEVE[b][/b]

I can smell severe shivers all around you mate

Sweating like a paedophile in mothercare, because LIVERPOOL is demolishing anything right now!

Trust me, if they carry on that form till the end of the season, they will pip you guys to the title
!!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by agabaI23(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2009
vicade:

Sir Alex will be shaking and taking some scottish whisky to douse the Tension

Guus Hiddink will be Hoping Liverpool Loose form Before they Meet in the Champions League 1/4 Finals

Arsene Wenger is the Happiest Manager in England closely followed by Rafa Benitez

That's all folks.

Have a Great week Ahead. wink

true talk
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Pataki: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2009
Now this is getting better and interesting by the second. At least with the coming international break, there should be less noise making from those scummies.  grin

Who says footie is by stats? tongue Keep referring to stats when evidently Fulham, Liverpool, Chelsea are making SAF useless. Oh what a beautiful game the Premiership this season is. cheesy

One thing is certain, it can swing in any way. But the probability of the title going to ManU this season is very very low.

No truer words can be said other than this. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2009
Tmoni:

Liverpool?? They are the shittiest club in the UK.
They have no soul. . . . . .They dunno what to do with the pole position.
Only Chelsea can go on top and STAY on top. . . . .Arsenal cannot even if they buy 13 Eduardos and 17 Arshavins.

United's title by astronomical MILES.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Only Chelsea can go on top and STAY on top. . . . .Arsenal cannot even if they buy 13 Eduardos and 17 Arshavins.

Are you cracking up already? grin

Are you sweating the techniques
? cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

You've always said this though.
Forget stats. . this might just be Pools year.
Every jinx gets broken someday !!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2009
The same UEFA cup Aston Villa treated with disdain this season they would have to play next season if they are lucky
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2009
MrCrackles:

Are you cracking up already? grin
Are you sweating the techniques
? cheesy grin

Cracking up for a true disciple of the PREMIERSHIP like me??
I have seen tighter run-ins. . . . . .This is just piece of cake. . .
Letz see how he copes with 8 games to go plus the curved balls Champions League games can do to his frail confidence. . .

BlueDiva:

You've always said this though.
Forget stats. . this might just be Pools year.
Every jinx gets broken someday !!

Unless FERGIE dies or retires. . . .Liverpool can never win a league title under his red nose.
He will be in his Cheshire mansion now laughing his head off with the way the media are creaming themselves all over Rafa Beneath-us.

Jamie Redknapp just named Gerrard the best player in the world after scoring a hatrick(2 Pens and one freekick). grin grin grin
The British pundits can be idiotic with spastic comments like such.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Ibime(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Jamie Redknapp just named Gerrard the best player in the world after scoring a hatrick(2 Pens and one freekick). grin grin grin
The British pundits can be idiotic with spastic comments like such.

Jamie Redknapp has to resort to these stupid platitudes before Sky Sports sack him.  grin

2 pens and one freekick and they have started ejaculating again. It was the first thing they started talking about as soon as the match finished. It is requisite to extol Gerrard's virtues to the high heavens if you wanna work in English media these days. Kenny Dalglish says he cannot believe it took Zidane so long to recognise Gerrard as the greatest. Did I hear someone say Gerrard isnt overrated?

On another note, Martin O'Neil is tactically incompetent. He gave Liverpool's midfield the freedom of the park today by choosing to play Carew and Heskey together. You could drive a bus through their midfield. It is in this kind of open space that people like Gerrard thrive, and it is suicidal to play so open against Liverpool. Guus Hiddink will show the way to play against Liverpool!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2009
Ibime:

Jamie Redknapp has to resort to these stupid platitudes before Sky Sports sack him. grin
2 pens and one freekick and they have started ejaculating again. It was the first thing they started talking about as soon as the match finished. It is requisite to extol Gerrard's virtues to the high heavens if you wanna work in English media these days. Kenny Dalglish says he cannot beleive it took Zidane so long to recognise Gerrard as the greatest. Did I hear someone say Gerrard isnt overrated?
On another note, Martin O'Neil is tactically incompetent. He gave Liverpool's midfield the freedom of the park today by choosing to play Carew and Heskey together. You could drive a bus through their midfield. It is in this kind of open space that people like Gerrard thrive, and it is suicidal to play so open against Liverpool. Guus Hiddink will show the way to play against Liverpool!

I dont think so

Tactically i still think Benitez is deeper, fresher and modern

Martin O'Neill is tactically grounded too, how many times do coaches instruct, but the team do something different outhere due to superior tactics by opposing teams?

There was no way with the array on talents on show for L'POOL, VILLA couldav plugged the leaky crevasses in thier midfield!

Liverpool's midfield is the Mitochondria of the team, and not a lot of team get a chance to harm it unless you catch them on thier bad day!

Let me tell you, GUUS HIDDINK will have nothing on L'POOL unless ya Bluebugs play 120% above your levels
! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2009
Ibime:

Jamie Redknapp has to resort to these stupid platitudes before Sky Sports sack him.  grin

Roy Keane mentioned this. . . . .
He said they give em a script to praise English players more than they deserve.

2 pens and one freekick and they have started ejaculating again. It was the first thing they started talking about as soon as the match finished. It is requisite to extol Gerrard's virtues to the high heavens if you wanna work in English media these days. Kenny Dalglish says he cannot beleive it took Zidane so long to recognise Gerrard as the greatest. Did I hear someone say Gerrard isnt overrated?

I nearly puked when Jamie mentioned it. . . . . . .Is Gerrard better than Xavi/Iniesta??
Those can hold the ball, thrive in possession football with high degree of positional sense to match it.
Kenny Dalglish has to be the most retarded pundit with his obvious bias for Gerrard and Carragher. . . . .Buncha dolts!!!

They missed Laursen. . . . . .
Reo-Coker was an idiot throughout the 90. . . . . .He made the same mistake Vidic made 7-8 days ago.
I thunk these players watch DVDs of their opponents. . . . .Why did he let the ball bounce??
Anyways, we have a title race now and this will prove the tactical superiority between Fergie and the fat Spanish waiter. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

Anyways, we have a title race now and this will prove the tactical superiority between Fergie and the fat Spanish waiter. grin

Fat or not, he his more refreshing than FERGIE!

Sleep over it
!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fat or not, he his more refreshing than FERGIE!
Sleep over it
!!! grin

Ranieri was the most refreshing EPL manager EVER and he won no league title.
I would take a boring Avram Grant that can win 10 titles in 16 seasons than a comedian like Rafa who is having his first genuine title challenge in the 5 years.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2009
@Sauron

U are a son of a gay. . . .bloody un-immaculate conception angry angry angry

How about this one. . . omoborigbe.

Bleep-wit

angry angry angry

Now I am waiting for you to do your worst grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2009
Sauron has to go down as the most scared, shitty, unrealistic twerp in the history of Nairaland. Just reading his posts makes me wonder if he really BELIEVES what he's saying! Can't you for once be fair? how can you say that Liverpool is the shittiest team in England? How can you think Iniesta's better than Gerrard?

We'll assume you're cracking up as mentioned earlier
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2009
tocdee:

Sauron has to go down as the most scared, shitty, unrealistic twerp in the history of Nairaland. Just reading his posts makes me wonder if he really BELIEVES what he's saying! Can't you for once be fair? how can you say that Liverpool is the shittiest team in England? How can you think Iniesta's better than Gerrard?

We'll assume you're cracking up as mentioned earlier

Though I loath to agree with the night soil man. . . I reckon Iniesta is on a par with Gerrard.

Well, the Iniesta of the Champions league winning Barca team

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (100)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.