Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66552 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 1:47am On Mar 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

His average goals per game is appaling. . . . .Van Persie is overrated.
I cannot believe Van Persie hasn't scored 15 league goals in a midfield as creative as Arsenal's.
As wack as Adebayor is in front of goal, he banged 30 goals for Arsenal. Torres in Van Rapist's position would be scoring 50 a season EASILY.
Lemme show you his stats

http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/players/robin-van-persie

Do the math RVP's number is not as bad as you are painting it to be

~Sauron~:

But David Healy is wack for his club.
Berbatov has shown considerable consistency in his clubs and country. . . . .That is the point i am trying to make.
Apart from Rooney and Ronaldo, Berbatov is the most creative player in the Premiership for the past 3 seasons.
His assists/goals stats is SCARY!!!
Berba was shyte till he joined Tottenham if you noticed my initial argument i said RVP has been better this season so far and it ain't a lie his assists and goals in all competitions beats Berba and now we know RVP's true capabilities without injuries

~Sauron~:

So you are justifying his 12 goals in 4 years for Holland as a striker?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thatz 3 goals per year average for his country. . . . . .That is poor by all standards.
Berbatov >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Van Rapist.
How many games where played in those four years? about 8 or so? so since when did 3 goals in 8 games become a bad ratio knowing fully well he is played as a winger and not a top marksman for Holland.Stop this bias i am sure if Utd signed Garba Lawal you would argue he is better than Roberto Carlos  tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 2:33am On Mar 24, 2009
Look at this serial w@nker spewing drivel to feel important.
Sauron biting your lyrics?? Are u retarded??
Your IQ is on a negative integer so there's nothing for me to bite in your classic piffle.

When you have a child and name him SAURON
Thats just another way to say that he's a slowpoke
Shut your stinking mouth or stuff it with TAMPONS
Or better still you may cover it with a CONDOM
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2009
my fellow mancs, i've been away for awhile and during those periods we've suffered some mauling both from liverfools and fulham f.c. liverpool's loss was something i attributed to exhaustion and i waved it off as a bad day from which our boys would recover from. imagine my surprise been informed by gayners and the other rent boys (chelski and the usual suspects) that we had lost to fulham. a team that not quite too long ag we beat up 4 nil. i was not happy but i wouldn't say i was sad because now is not the time to complain or make excuses, now is the time for us to flock under the banner and fight hard for our boys,club and honor. i would like to implore all our fans that we should not think about the fa cup or champions league,we should just think about the next game.it's imperative we do this because our enemies want us to stumble in our quest for glory that their so called clubs can never attain.its now that the mettle of champions are being tested. Sir alex has always warned about this situation that it happens. this will just be stumbling blocks onto our path to history. we'll not fail.liverpool will not win and come may we'll retain the trophy. United till i die!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2009
vinisky:

, United till i die!!!

Or till they do. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2009
One thing goes for Berba though: at his price, his goals are pretty expensive.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2009
A-40:

Stop this bias i am sure if Utd signed Garba Lawal you would argue he is better than Roberto Carlos tongue tongue
I wonder why you bother arguing with Sauron.
i remember vividly on this manc thread when Fergie was trying to sign a top marksman.
And Berbatov was juxtaposed with Huntelaar.
Sauron 'murdered' Berbatov and declared Huntelaar as the 'man' pity all those posts can't be retrieved now
Really, If Adebayor had gone to manure then, when Fergie wanted him, he won't be refered to as African Pele, who knows??
he would have been called African god of soccer grin grin.
Anything manure goes. . . . . . . . . every other thing is sh*t!!
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2009
HNIC:

I[b] wonder why you bother arguing with Sauron.
i remember vividly on this manc thread when Fergie was trying to sign a top marksman.
Sauron 'murdered' Berbatov and declared Huntelaar as the 'man' pity all those posts can't be retrieved now[/b]
Really, If Adebayor had gone to manure then, when Fergie wanted him, he won't be refered to as African Pele, who knows??
Anything manure goes. . . . . . . . . every other thing is sh*t!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He is wasting as a Systems Engineer
We need him as a politician.
He can make Abacha look like a Saint!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2009
Systems engineer indeed grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2009
Kit, long tyme. .

where are all the United faithfuls?. .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2009
grin grin grin grin

this thread fit kill someone grin

una all nor well grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by eleshin(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2009
realy cant understand all the stupid fuss about man u loosing points, our travail is unuseful to you gunners, and both liverpool and chelsea are not good enuff to take over the leadership of EPL despite the slip.maybe you guys shud get it into ur brain that there is only one reason why liverpool is yet to have barclay in their gallery INCONSISTENCY.United is winning this league take it or you die!.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by emmaco24(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2009
vinisky:

my fellow mancs, i've been away for awhile and during those periods we've suffered some mauling both from liverfools and fulham f.c. liverpool's loss was something i attributed to exhaustion and i waved it off as a bad day from which our boys would recover from. imagine my surprise been informed by gayners and the other rent boys (chelski and the usual suspects) that we had lost to fulham. a team that not quite too long ag we beat up 4 nil. i was not happy but i wouldn't say i was sad because now is not the time to complain or make excuses, now is the time for us to flock under the banner and fight hard for our boys,club and honor. i would like to implore all our fans that we should not think about the fa cup or champions league,we should just think about the next game.it's imperative we do this because our enemies want us to stumble in our quest for glory that their so called clubs can never attain.its now that the mettle of champions are being tested. Sir alex has always warned about this situation that it happens. this will just be stumbling blocks onto our path to history. we'll not fail.liverpool will not win and come may we'll retain the trophy. United till i die!!!

Make una thank God say una hold Carling Cup because I don't see any other trophy going to Old Trafford this season.
It's good I say the truth that Fergie is really a legend who has left his footprints in the sands of time but I'm sorry that he's gonna retire with a more glamorous trophy  than Carling Cup.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin

this thread fit kill someone grin
una all nor well grin

Werrin we do nah??
Abi na hemp dey work? tongue grin wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2009
dayokanu:

This DAYOKANU is FAKE, whose entire style is tired and PLAYED
He’s a liar and a SNAKE plus he tries to DEBATE which is GAY
But he’s about as wise as an APE with a BRAIN the size of a GRAPE
You want to file complaints? GREAT, NAME the time and the PLACE.

HNIC:

I wonder why you bother arguing with Sauron.
Sauron 'murdered' Berbatov and declared Huntelaar as the 'man' pity all those posts can't be retrieved now

Was Berbatov the perfect man United shoulda bought in the summer?? Probably not!!!
United needed a marksman NOT a striker that loves to drop deep a la Tevez/Rooney. . . . .It seems Ferguson preferred composure in the final third to the poaching abilitiy of a natural goal scorer. Letz wait till the end of the season before we judge Fergie's decision.
For now, he hasn't done badly.

Anything manure goes. . . . . . . . . every other thing is sh*t

Ferguson never wanted Adebayor. . . . . . Anything Ferguson wants, he gets.
Stop peddling unsubstantiated rumours. . . . Fergie wanted Adebayor, Eboue and even Cygan from Arsenal. . . .Buncha lies.
GAYnners and their vacuous reasoning. . . .How can you even compare Van Rapist to Berbatov??  It's like comparing Bendtner to Romario. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2009
Hemp
how na? tongue wink

Sharon wait o
plus he tries to DEBATE which is GAY

dont you try to debate too? grin grin grin

this line is funny tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2009
@ man united

Title hunt?? how far na----Giggs said united is still title sure. Anelka is injured!1
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2009
mukina2:

Sharon wait o
dont you try to debate too? grin grin grin

this line is funny tongue

DayoTWATnu loves senseless debates.
Glen Hoddle was a better manager than Bobby Robson. . . . .Inter Milan will eliminate Man Utd, Lahm is better than Clichy etc.
He is gay. . . . . .Only gays grow as tall as Dayo is. . . . .He is still taking extra nutrients from the semen he takes via his smelly rectum. grin grin

switch47:

@ man united

Title hunt?? how far na----Giggs said united is still title sure.   Anelka is injured!1

It's United's title na. . . . .Check HERE
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2009
You need to wash ur mind with bleach grin grin

Are you a midget? grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2009
@RED's

U knw this season about 4 records have been made, achieved or broken and some unpleasant i.e

1. Not Loosing at OT 4 :1 since 1992

2. Not lossing back to back games since 2005

3. First Club from British Isles to win World Club Championship

Looks like we might be still be able to set the best ever record,

Meanwhile, we play Porto only 2 days after Villa, we need to tie the Villa game up early and Foolish Fulham have to win again
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2009
@ sauron

DDK is most probably bi-sexual, at least you can see Muki defending him. grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tocdee(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

[i]

Ferguson never wanted Adebayor. . . . . . Anything Ferguson wants, he gets.

Talk true!! shocked . Faggie wanted Torres but alas! He got Saha; Faggie wanted Torres again but when he opened his parcel, Manucho jumped out without his work permit.

But seriously, as much as some people seem to eat the lice off Ferguson's scalp, he's not THAT powerful you know.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2009
Tmoni:

Meanwhile, we play Porto only 2 days after Villa, we need to tie the Villa game up early and Foolish Fulham have to win again

Fergie was sensible. . . . .The FA asked him if he would move the game to 12.45 pm on saturday but Fergie said he wanted it on sunday 4pm cos players coming from internationals would need time to rest and be up to speed. The game against Porto is the least of our priorities.
Besides, United would have Vidic, Scholes, Berbatov and Rooney fresh for that game so it's a done deal ALREADY.

I am guessing we would kill Villa with this front SIX:

Tevez        Ronaldo

Nani      Carrick      Fletcher       Park

coded guy:

@ sauron
DDK is most probably bi-sexual, at least you can see Muki defending him. grin tongue

DDK is an eunuch. grin grin grin grin

tocdee:

Talk true!! shocked . Faggie wanted Torres but alas! He got Saha; Faggie wanted Torres again but when he opened his parcel, Manucho jumped out without his work permit.

The players Ferguson got while he was after Torres have achieved a lot under him.
What has Torres won in Liverpool?? Nothing.
Letz face it. . . . . .Torres will not win a single title in Liverpool. . . . . .He would pack his bags and leave for Madrid next season if you finish this season TROPHYLESS again.

But seriously, as much as some people seem to eat the lice off Ferguson's scalp, he's not THAT powerful you know.

He is the most powerful manager in the Premiership. 10 titles in 16 seasons makes him the Lord of the PREM.
Benitez is still sweating to land a league title for Liverpool for the past half a decade. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2009
Coded
where have you been?
Fulham forced you into hiding? grin

Sharon tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2009
yeah, thats what i read on the games,

dat formation of urs is what i had in mind, ronaldo tees up with Tevez,

dnt really want any of our OAP's in this game,

Any news on Rafael, ??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2009
Tmoni:

yeah, thats what i read on the games,
dat formation of urs is what i had in mind, ronaldo tees up with Tevez,
dnt really want any of our OAP's in this game,

We can't afford em. . . . .The over-aged pensioners would slow the game down as usual with senseless flicks and showboating.
Villa play with so much pace and United have to be on top of their game to batter em 4-0 like we did last season.
Ronaldo-Tevez combo should destroy any opposition.

Any news on Rafael, ??

His absence is anutha reason United and especially Ronaldo have struggled in the last 4 weeks.
A lot of people don't realise O'Shea is a donkey who doesn't overlap at all to provide support for Ronaldo.
When Arshavin or Nasri are taking the ball down the wing, u always see Sagna/Clichy motoring past em to give defenders a mare. . . .It also gives the wingers an option whether to cut in or just feed the full back the draw to make incursions. . . .O'Shea fails to do that time n time again for Ronaldo.

I wouldn't mind a Fabio start against Villa. . . . . . .O'Shea should take a breather for now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

His absence is anutha reason United and especially Ronaldo have struggled in the last 4 weeks.

Yet another excuse!
we are tired already Sharon!!!
Is Rafael going to single handedly win games for United?
Accept it, you guys were complacent in the last two games you lost and you paid the price with some decent tonking
! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yet another excuse!
we are tired already Sharon!!!
Is Rafael going to single handedly win games for United?
Accept it, you guys were complacent in the last two games you lost and you paid the price with some decent tonking
! grin

Yet anutha drivel-spewing GAYnner. . . . .
A misfiring Eduardo was used an excuse last season by GAYnners when they went TROPHYLESS.
Rafael is no excuse. . . .He has formed a perfect understanding with Ronaldo before he got crocked.

People blame Ronaldo not hitting the form of last season but in the last 12 months, he has had rookies like Evra, Hargreaves, Brown, O'Shea, Rafael, Fabio and Gary Neville all playing behind him. Different RB personnel who he must form a perfect understanding with.
It's a tall order for the Portugeezer.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2009
na wa o
cos we lost to Fulham and Pool.

we lost 2 games consecutively and we are still on top.
we lost 2 games consecutively and we are still leading a certain team with 10 points with a game in hand shocked

crazy people
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2009
@tkb417
Bros leave story for tortoise as at matchday on saturday this place was emptier than the Garden of Eden y'all became David Copperfield and vanished it only goes to show how many of you people would be left in real crisis situations after all una bragado your team was in orbit but now y'all are back in the real world .Don't worry about ten points a draw and a loss would cut it to five
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2009
Bros leave story for tortoise as at matchday on saturday this place was emptier than the Garden of Eden y'all became David Copperfield and vanished

I can speak for myself, even when we were on a winning streak, you wont find me here on matchdays. Its not today we started this thing, i cant possibly disappear cos we lost a game

it only goes to show how many of you people would be left in real crisis situations after all una bragado your team was in orbit but now y'all are back in the real world .Don't worry about ten points a draw and a loss would cut it to five
it doesnt matter, its the trophies that matter at the end. we shall all see who will count trophies at the end of season.
ill take a 0.5 point lead to win the league. whats the use of leading with 25 points when a point can get me the trophy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateev(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2009
lets wait and see the results of the next 4 games. then we can say for sure who is title bound .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2009
@A-40
Free your mind dude.  .  .are you always on your thread on matchdays? tongue Some people have full lives outside NL you know.  .  .besides it ain't like all Mancs are always here even when we're winning.

Fergie had better fix whatever's ailing the team real quick so some vermins can get back to their previously boring lives grin Thank God for the Internationals this weekend.  .  .just hope nobody else picks up an injury.

Knowing we'll have less than 48 hours between our game against Villa and against Porto is just a tad scary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (100)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.