Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66551 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

KIKO's hatrick against Newcastle. The 3rd goal would make Van Rapist/Drogba/Torres green with envy. tongue tongue tongue

Sauron ejaculating intermittently again! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sauron ejaculating intermittently again! grin

I am not an eunuch like you, Brashy!!!
Blimey, i have the right to jizz in ma pants. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am not an eunuch like you, Brashy!!!
Blimey, i have the right to jizz in ma pants. grin grin grin grin

Legend! cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2009
never know you to be someone that reads posts cursorily.
My post was directed at the over-rated A.Young and Agbonlahor who couldn't nasrilized a senile Neville who was theirs for the taking.
And of course a tactically deficient Martin O Neil who refused to insist his boys should to their forte rather than start defending from the 70th minute.
Blimey,sometimes these small teams just seem to prove DK right as per their cluelessness
Young isnt over rated. can u tell me why suddenly the boi is over rated?
when he did damages against the Arses, im sure he was a good player but now Macheda has suddenly made the poor boi over rated.

O'neil over rated? hehehehe
is he rated at all? rated by who?
hes coaching Villa not Chelsea, UTD and co remember

The only reason Villa made u people sweat this season is cos of the coach.
as a matter of fact, if u guys go trophyless this season, i wont see the diff. between ur coach and O'neil
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2009
Sauron and Ibime
That Macheda boi is destined to go places.
His touches alone are superb and cant be in the likes of Welbeck and co.

That goal is supposed to initiate the guy into the hall of fame.
I cant seem to understand where he got the guts from.
I need Tevez relegated for that boi to come show stuffs.

where is Petrucci?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2009
did anybody notice Gary Neville has become a jester?

dude should change sports!!

I can play more than Gary. hes such a schmuck on d field

we need a RB since Brown is eternally injured. we need a RB that Raphael can understudy
Gary should be given to the Pharises!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Ibime(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2009
tkb417:

Sauron and Ibime
That Macheda boi is destined to go places.
His touches alone are superb and cant be in the likes of Welbeck and co.

I just like the way the boy handles himself with an aura of class, combined with a good touch and confidence. . . . he reminds me of Mikael Forssell who burst onto the scene in a similar fashion before injuries debilitated his game. . .

You said it right - Wellback and such are not in his class. Wellbecks's spindly legs are no match for Machedo, who has the look of a slender egbewager, the physical strength and ball control, unlike Wellbeck who gets the ball stuck between his feet and never seems in full control of it. . . . . even that guy you have on loan at Tottenham (I forget his name momentarilly) is better than Wellbeck
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2009
I just like the way the boy handles himself with an aura of class, combined with a good touch and confidence. . . . he reminds me of Mikael Forssell who burst onto the scene in a similar fashion before injuries debilitated his game. . .

You said it right - Wellback and such are not in his class. Wellbecks's spindly legs are no match for Machedo, who has the look of a slender egbewager, the physical strength and ball control, unlike Wellbeck who gets the ball stuck between his feet and never seems in full control of it. . . . . even that guy you have on loan at Tottenham (I forget his name momentarilly) is better than Wellbeck
of course, Frazier is better than Welbeck
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2009
Ibime:

Welbeck had a good chance to score 3 before Kiko did.
Friedel was just an animal in post who was bent on denying United their victory.

Unfortunately, Ferguson rates Welbeck more than Macheda.
Febian Brandy is even better than Macheda. Fraizer Campbell blows hot n cold.
The most prodigious talent in that United reserve is Davide Petrucci and prolly Da Silva twins.

Petrucci is CLASS!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2009
Ibime:

@ Ibime

I wan go offtopic a bit.

Years back in Naija, i used to hear the word Igbeweja. Since then, have never heard anyone using the word in the US or on NL. Never! grin

For you to use that word, you must be a son of the soil. Now, if am correct, Igbeweja means tout, urchin, agbero, right? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2009
Unfortunately, Ferguson rates Welbeck more than Macheda.
Febian Brandy is even better than Macheda. Fraizer Campbell blows hot n cold.
The most prodigious talent in that United reserve is Davide Petrucci and prolly Da Silva twins.

Petrucci is CLASS!!!!
yeah right b4 that goal.
I think SAF rates him more than Tevez right now(lol)

check the tabloids, FEDERICO MACHEDA Is the name everywhere

Welbeck will not get that chance in a decade!

Petrucci is class but i think Kiko is destined for greater things
I know Petrucci can play but.   .    .   .check that goal again
Only players like Messi, Ronaldinho and co will be so confident of doing such at that moment.
Cant shout, i want the guy to play against Porto grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2009
tkb417:

yeah right b4 that goal.
I think SAF rates him more than Tevez right now(lol)
check the tabloids, FEDERICO MACHEDA Is the name everywhere

Tabloid hype is not the same as SAF's hype.
Fergie's comments last night: “I said well done to him afterwards, but he'll need to keep his feet on the ground because he'll get a lot of publicity over the next few days and he'll need to handle that.”

Welbeck will not get that chance in a decade!

U need to subscribe to MUTV ASAP!!!
Ask Chamotex and Presido1 about their abilities.

Petrucci is class but i think Kiko is destined for greater things
I know Petrucci can play but.   .    .   .check that goal again

Petrucci is a midfielder. . . . . . . .But he plays like Totti.
Jeeeeeeeeez, that guy has the mind of Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima and Messi put together.
I can't wait to see him playing in the first team.

Only players like Messi, Ronaldinho and co will be so confident of doing such at that moment.
Cant shout, i want the guy to play against Porto grin

Against Porto?? I doubt it.
We won't be seeing him until next season although he was registered in the UEFA squad.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Ibime(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2009
rikkyjen:

@ Ibime

I wan go offtopic a bit.

Years back in Naija, i used to hear the word Igbeweja. Since then, have never heard anyone using the word in the US or on NL. Never! grin

For you to use that word, you must be a son of the soil. Now, if am correct, Igbeweja means tout, urchin, agbero, right? grin

Those who know don't talk and those who talk dont know cool. . . . only a special breed of nikkas are allowed to use that word. . . .as a fellow son of the soil, I ask you to receive my e-handshake grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2009
Ibime, u trully are frm PHC, egbe wager, men thats been a long time, no hear word, lol

Bottom line is that MUFC have a lot of good players in 1st team and reserves and also hv financial might to buy anybody we want,

Problem for Fergie n whoeva comes next (prolly frm 10/11 season ) would be choosing 11 players for a game at a time,

There's raw talent associate with MUFC, U guys hv 4gotten "African Pele, Manucho", we could prolly feature a full team made up of strikers, lol, would be nice to see

Wazza as CB, Many red cards and penalties
Tevez as Goalie, he would run frm post to post, lol
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2009
Tmoni:

Ibime, u trully are frm PHC, egbe wager, men thats been a long time, no hear word, lol

Ibime is a tout, abeg grin grin grin grin

Bottom line is that MUFC have a lot of good players in 1st team and reserves and also hv financial might to buy anybody we want,

We stole Macheda from Lazio and Petrucci's grab-n-smash raid from Roma was the best business United have ever made.
Roma couldn't offer him a mega-deal as European clubs cannot sign under 17s. . . . . .United came sniffing him.
Petrucci was offered £16k per annum by Roma to make him stay. They coulda offered more but it would upset his team mates.
Ferguson offered Petrucci £96k per annum and offered his dad a job(Gardener/Groundsman) at OT to sweeten the deal.
Italians are still angry till today they couldn't stop United's from prising away the biggest talent in their country

Problem for Fergie n whoeva comes next (prolly frm 10/11 season ) would be choosing 11 players for a game at a time,

The sooner we do away with Neville, Giggs, Scholes and O'Shea the better.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2009
U need to subscribe to MUTV ASAP!!!
Ask Chamotex and Presido1 about their abilities.

yeah, i see bits of our lads on MUTV/SS3N
i saw the 3 goals by Kiko and i think shortly b4 the Arses game, they showed the guys doing thier stuffs

Sauron, u cant lecture me on Petrucci
i can still remember the furure his transfer to us generated.

what im saying is, sometimes your abilities arent just enuff to catapult you to limelight, sometimes u need mother luck

i think Kiko was lucky to get that goal and im confident he'll ride on that luck to shine
hes got the abilities to ride the momentum so no shakes
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2009
Ibime:

Those who know don't talk and those who talk dont know cool. . . . only a special breed of nikkas are allowed to use that word. . . .as a fellow son of the soil, I ask you to receive my e-handshake grin

Heheheh, i don gawk sha! grin

I thot you were one helluva Ajebo who only visited the effigy's and bust's at Madam Tassauds!! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2009
tkb417:

Sauron, u cant lecture me on Petrucci
i can still remember the furure his transfer to us generated.

It was terrible. . . . . .It didn't sound morally right but then English clubs have been hampered in the past by ridiculous laws too.
Other European clubs should do something to twist those laws.

what im saying is, sometimes your abilities arent just enuff to catapult you to limelight, sometimes u need mother luck.

I fully agree!!!!

i think Kiko was lucky to get that goal and im confident he'll ride on that luck to shine
hes got the abilities to ride the momentum so no shakes

He made his luck.
Kiko shoulda had a penalty shortly before his goal.
He made a massive impact when he came on and he is the type of player that loves to lurk around in the box.
Berbatov, Rooney and Tevez don't do that. . . . . .One of the reasons i was so pissed when Fergie was wanking over Dimitar.
Huntelaar was what we needed last summer not another supporting striker.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2009
He made his luck.
Kiko shoulda had a penalty shortly before his goal.
He made a massive impact when he came on and he is the type of player that loves to lurk around in the box.
Berbatov, Rooney and Tevez don't do that. . . . . .One of the reasons i was so pissed when Fergie was wanking over Dimitar.
Huntelaar was what we needed last summer not another supporting striker.
do you know what is wrong with Tevez?

im pissed with that guy
a lotta peeps were complaining he wasnt getting playtime, but why is he always playing backwards and dropping balls unnecessarily?
i think dude shld go on leave
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2009
tkb417:

do you know what is wrong with Tevez?

Cut that nigga some slack, mate!!!
He flew from South America after getting mugged by Bolivians.
High altitude, jet-lag, fatigue and tiredness.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2009
@Muki

See ya head tongue grin I was actually posting with my phone yesterday.  .  .returned to Abj from my world tour to meet my internet connection in a daze, so I had to use dear MTN.
   Twaz no fun tho.  .  .getting to see other people's posts was too damn tedious for me!

Wasn't going to discredit Villa's goals or anything grin

@Mancs

Who almost died during those last 5 minutes? My young heart nearly had it's first arrest grin Macheda.  .  .never heard of the boi before yesterday.  .  .everybody's hero today!
   See the way his relatives were jubilating grin

Game was poor though.  .  .Villa played better than we did. Twaz only when the game got to ''win or die'' stage that we upped it. Hope they learn from this. Liverpool had no extra skillz when they whooped us. Twaz the fire, determination and aggression, which we lacked/ lack.

Well.  .  .better days ahead.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2009
Crizzleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss

i have missed you kiss wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2009
*sob*

Aw.  .  .someone get me a hankie, please *sob*

grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ cristalz,

No talk like that again abegi. . . . . those boys try jare - Na jus sey d'at defence wey we line up na real makeshift and everybodi know d'at. . . .  like sey Vidic & Ferdi d'ey, u think sey Agbolahon go fit cough

Kudos to Baba 4 not bothering about that defence, they just had to find a way to patch up & play that game to the end. . . . .  & i think they gave it a darn good try at the dying stages of the game!

The only flop 4 me as far as that game is concerned was that Nani boy. . . . .  im no d'ey learn See smallie Marcheda come take am shine anyhow!

BTW Marcheda is MU's top scorer in the reserves team. . . . yes relatively unknown, but to the folks who watch the team B games he's well known - but i swear, when i saw him warming to enter, i don give up hope tey, tey. . . . .

1 UTD

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2009
Cut that nigga some slack, mate!!!
He flew from South America after getting mugged by Bolivians.
High altitude, jet-lag, fatigue and tiredness.
cut the niggar some slack till he starts scoring own goals shey?

Sauron, Tevez hasnt been playing well even b4 the Bolivia whitewash
am i the only one seeing this?

we def. cant pay 30milla for him. 10 mill at the max

Mukinaza
whts with ur kisses?
send some to ma side na. dayo nor go vex?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2009
tkb417:

we def. cant pay 30milla for him. 10 mill at the max

Mukinaza
whts with ur kisses?
send some to ma side na. dayo nor go vex?
grin grin grin grin
i swear i nor go answer you lol you nor well grin

Crizzle sharap grin
get down to business
confess . . . grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2009
tkb417:

U are not serious. . . . . .It's the 2nd season syndrome coupled with the fact that his contracts have not been sorted.
Tevez is necessary in the United set-up. He is gritty, he helps the counter-attacking football United play.
Of course, there's a room for improvement as he is still young.

Breaking News:

Ferguson has confirmed Rio Ferdinand will not be taking part in United's game tomorrow.
Vidic and Johnny Evans will start.  Rooney and Scholes in the squad and Macheda will be on the bench.
Ronaldo also reiterated he is not going to Madrid in the summer.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2009
@RuuDie

Come on, let's be honest.  .  .the way we played from the start up till the last 10 minutes or so, and the way we played in those last 10 minutes, was there any difference or not?

If we had played the way we did in those last 5 minutes of the game during the Ist half, trust me, Ronaldo woulda gotten more goals. Fletcher would have given his shots more power and skill instead of passing to Friedel. Carrick.  .  .he wasn't on the pitch, right? I kept asking myself that.

Tevez was running around, yeah, but he was unproductive, plain and simple. Giggs was trying, but he was playing in an unfamiliar position upfront beside Tev, so he wasn't much use.
  Was totally glad when Macheda came on and he could go back to being a midfielder.

Like you said, the back was so makeshift. The porosity was the first thing I noticed when the game started. I was like, VDS would have to kill himself for United if they wish to survive Villa's attack. The man was actually killing himself for the team, till Neville messed up with Carew and VDS stood rooted to the spot while the ball went in.
  After that, he was up and down. Add to that.   .  .Johnny Evans and O'Shea were quite annoying most of the time.

Nani was just there. Evra was working, but everything was so topsy-turvy that he and Ronaldo couldn't find their usual rhythm. But he did good.

Trust me RuuDie, Villa deserved a point from that game IMO. They did well 'cos we let them. Not that I blame us.  .  .so many unfamiliar positions and stuff, but we showed we could pull it off.

There were enough flops in that game for me o, dearie grin Glad we made it alright in the end though. I just hope Macheda's display is not going to turn out to be a one-off thing.

Riley was both a darling and a super dolt. I gave up hope too, but when I saw '5 minutes added time', I knew something just had to give.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Breaking News:

Ferguson has confirmed Rio Ferdinand will not be taking part in United's game tomorrow.
Vidic and Johnny Evans will start.  Rooney and Scholes in the squad and Macheda will be on the bench.
Ronaldo also reiterated he is not going to Madrid in the summer.

how is this breaking news? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2009
breaking news ke?
not disturbed.

Crizzle
Macheda flash in the pan?
didnt u see the touches?
dude can play football

Sauron
Macheda on the bench grin grin grin
is welbeck on the bench
heheheheh
Macheda is marching to stardom. all he needs to do is score another goal tmr and his value will skrocket to 15milla grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2009
mukina2:

how is this breaking news? grin grin

It is breaking news cos Fergie just finished his press conference with Ronaldo some moments ago.

tkb417:

Sauron
Macheda on the bench grin grin grin
is welbeck on the bench
heheheheh
Macheda is marching to stardom. all he needs to do is score another goal tmr and his value will skrocket to 15milla grin grin grin

Welbeck will also be ON THE BENCH.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ cristalz,

you were certainly spot on with the fact that Villa played well because we let 'em

IMO, the guys did well to "manage" given the circumstances. . . .  Baba gary was a handicap for the defence and the others had to constantly support, not easy for those guys & thats why Carrick was very insignificant in the earlier stages of the game.

Anyways, the juice was certainly worth the squeeze!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.