Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,580 members, 7,861,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66419 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2009
eyonigger:

hahahaha, do what in portugal? You guys are out. Take it like a man.

Out at 2-2?? See your mouth like OUT!!!

The game is not over by any means.
Matter of fact, i prefer this result more than 2-1.
United now know they have to score 2 goals in Portugal to advance.

Can we do it?? Yes we can!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2009
edited. . . . I wrote rubbish !
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2009
Write us off at your peril!!! This tie is def not over. We will see in 8 days.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bawomolo(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
Matter of fact, i prefer this result more than 2-1.
United now know they have to score 2 goals in Portugal to advance.

you sharon are the type of fan that would spin a 3-0 loss as a moral booster. you be wayo onijigbiti  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
Maybe, just maybe MU will qualify.
Maybe, just maybe they can buy the ref as usual.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2009
This should've been 3-2 at the least, given the referee's obvious duplicity and blatant scumtwat bias.

Well done Porto - you deserve the accolades after this performance. If not for ridiculous defending, you would've won 2-1 at the least.

Scumtwats . . . . .the best defence in the world is all but a faint memory now. It seems y'all have to concede a minimum of two goals in each game.  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2009
nateevs:

@Chamotex

I think you've not really thot about it. . . You need to beat them 3-0 to qualify . . . If they score 1 you need 4 to qualify . . . . If they score 2 you need 5 . . .

What are you on about ?

How did you come up with that BS you just typed? If they score I, we have to score 4? Are you having a bursted bubble

If they score one, we need to score 2 and we're through.  grin grin grin  Lateefu, c'mon man, it's not rocket science grin grin grin  Addition and Substraction  undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2009
bawomolo:

you sharon are the type of fan that would spin a 3-0 loss as a moral booster. you be wayo onijigbiti  grin grin

We have done it before. . . . . . .We would stroll to Portugal and win.
United are still the only side to have won in Portugal.

Never ever underestimate Man Utd.

2-2 is not a bad result. It only makes it difficult for us but we always do it the HARD WAY.
We would beat Porto at home.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Chamotex. . .

My bad. . . . I rushed over that. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

We have done it before. . . . . . .We would stroll to Portugal and win.
United are still the only side to have won in Portugal.

Never ever underestimate Man Utd.

2-2 is not a bad result. It only makes it difficult for us but we always do it the HARD WAY.
We would beat Porto at home.

Your arrogance is irritating.
Luck has deserted you guys, period !!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
Men, i tire ooooo

where is my team,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
nateevs:

@Chamotex. . .

We can even beat em 1-0 at home.
This is Man Utd, not Chelsea.

We are the CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Who is ready to bet United would ELIMINATE Porto??
I can even see how it would pan out now.  An early RED card for a Porto player and United winning 1-0 or 2-0.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by eyonigger(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
Debosky, sauron, u guys are just saying all dat to console yaselves, its over as u know it. BYE!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2009
lateefu, getting over excited are we?  grin

Fergie will not like this in the least - Porto are always VERY difficult at their lair - Scumtwats might just be out of this one. .  . .but it's going to be close.

I don't think luck has deserted them - remove Rio or Vidic from any defence and they will struggle. If luck had deserted them, Rooney would not have pounced on that chance in the first half.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2009
nateevs:

@Chamotex. . .

It's cool man. I thot as much, it had to be a mistake.

Don't write us off though. 1-0 or 2-1 will see us through. That's more than possible.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Labosky

Yes we is. . . . grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
debosky:

Fergie will not like this in the least - Porto are always VERY difficult at their lair - Scumtwats might just be out of this one. .  . .but it's going to be close.

Juventus were difficult in 1999 too when they got 1-1 at OT.
In the return leg, United won 3-2 in Turin.

I don't think luck has deserted them - remove Rio or Vidic from any defence and they will struggle. If luck had deserted them, Rooney would not have pounced on that chance in the first half.

We would Arrow Porto.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ nateevs ,what if we win 1-nil in portugal? shocked wink wink cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Diva

Well said. . . .

Just like I rightly pointed. . . The ride is over . . It's the end of an era. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2009
femilangy:

@ nateevs ,what if we win 1-nil in portugal? shocked wink wink cool cool

It's not impossible. . . . It's just that it won't happen. . This is not the way ManU wins . . You are used to going on a run . . .

I no no say you dey online . . Aw u dey? . . You don comot?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2009
@Chac.

What do you mean this is not Chelsea. . . . ? Chelsea will run past these guys and not know it. . Let's see what you do in the return.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2009
*sigh*

The defense, only. Just the defense. Where did the goal scorer come from? Just like that, sneaked up on them all, and bam! No one watching him.

If this is the same defense we're taking to them.  .  .disaster.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2009
nateevs:

@Chac.

What do you mean this is not Chelsea. . . . ? Chelsea will run past these guys and not know it. . Let's see what you do in the return.

Like they ran through Burnley?? grin grin grin grin grin

No English club has won at Porto. . . . . . .I love those kinda long records when United are coming to town.
They said the same thing about Benfica in 2006/7 season. . . . . .No English club has won in Portugal in the Champions League.
Fergie went there with his boys and SAHA broke that record.

I have a feening Macheda would break the Porto record next wednesday.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ Criz

Given the sloppy first goal they gave away, it was only fair that you reciprocated.  grin grin

Interesting days. . . . now on to watch Chelski and Liverpool bore us to death.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2009
Neville has done it again, I don't know why SAF should play O'Shea and Neville at the same time.
Now We have Mountain Everest to climb.
This is we should have won and face the EPL.
Advantage Porto but we can out score them in their home.

Was Evans injured or what?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

I have a[b] feening[/b] Macheda would break the Porto record next wednesday.

Dunno what that means, but it's definitely not a feeling.  grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2009
@nateevs,, lets keep our fingers crossed, yeah back in naija now but will be around again next month.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2009
debosky:

@ Criz

Given the sloppy first goal they gave away, it was only fair that you reciprocated.  grin grin

You couldn't have typed it any better. cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
Said SAF pressed the self destruct button by bringing in the old cow.
Sauron can't spell? grin grin shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
presido1:

Neville has done it again, I don't know why SAF should play O'Shea and Neville at the same time.
Now We have Mountain Everest to climb.
This is we should have won and face the EPL.
Advantage Porto but we can out score them in their home.

Evans went out injured but this is always going to be Ferdinand's fault.
I just can't stand that dude. . . . . .Where's the passion?? He always seem to have his perennial back problems every March/April.
What is all that about?? Teams that can keep their senior players FIT are the favourites not a team decimated by injury.

Ferdinand should see a chiropractor fast. . . . . .Sort his nonsense back problems before next wednesday.
We must cop 3 points at Sunderland then take a strong squad to Portugal.
I am confident we can beat Porto away from home.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
debosky:

@ Criz

That's what you are paying for mate. . . boredom. . . how else would you tell it's Chelsea-Liverpool tie?

@Chac.

Chelsea is not the only team to have been beaten by championship sides. . . And you really think Porto won't score don't you. . . .?
Scoring is only a part of the job. . . . These guys play at OT like they were in Portugal . . . . Hopefully you won't have an awoof goal again . . . hope you get more than one.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2009
nateevs:

@Chac.

Chelsea is not the only team to have been beaten by championship sides. . . And do you really think Porto won't score don't you. . . .
Scoring is only a part of the job. . . . These guys play at OT like they were in Portugal . . . . Hopefully you won't have an awoof goal again . . . hope you get more than one.

Porto won't score if we don't want em to score.
We can lock the defence down a la Barca at Camp Nou and pop a goal from nowhere like Apache did today.
Next week, there would be 96 hrs of rest from the Sunderland game unlike the 48 hrs we had after the Villa game.

I am confident.

debosky:

Dunno what that means, but it's definitely not a feeling.  grin grin grin

It would do you like a horror movie. . . . . .
With Man Utd, don't bat your eyelid. . . . .With qualification staring at em in Portugal, Fergie will throw everything possible at Porto.
It seems Sir Alex forgot how to handle playing the 1st leg at home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.