Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66538 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2009
Nobody answered my question.
Are we still chasing the quintuple?  cheesy cheesy

I'm so confident I just had to place a bet,
Sunderland to draw or beat United at the weekend.

Cristalz:

Orgasmic? Jeez.  .  .quit chasing me, BlueDiva. I'm not into women!!! Now I know why you're always going on and on about ''sisters defending sisters'' tongue grin

By the way, if you reduce the amount of time you spend having orgasms and chasing younger girls on the internet, I'm sure your kids won't feel as neglected as they probably do right now grin

Now shoo. . .go find relief on your thread.

Diva is still HorneyChic lest we forget.
She's entitled to multiple orga***  wink
We know the homos on the Manc thread. . .don't even go there.  cheesy cheesy

Alright kiddo, no more today  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2009
BlueDiva:

Even Fergie said it long ago (before the Liverpool loss) that the
quintiple was NOT POSSIBLE.

World club cup, Carling cup, FA Cup, Premiership and the UCL
all in one season was a tall order.

We've got 2 out of those, we'll likely get more.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 12:26am On Apr 10, 2009
BlueDiva:

Yes, we are still chasing the quintuple.
Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Liverpool 1-3 Chelsea
Man Utd 1-4 Liverpool
Man Utd 3-0 Chelsea.

Those results should tell you this season is a roller-coaster.
Form can drop and pick up anytime.
There's no guarantee Chelsea will win all their remaining PL/UCL games
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 12:53am On Apr 10, 2009
@BlueDiva

There's supposed to be 'walls' after the 'Blue' instead of the 'Diva', huh? grin

Dearie, we so don't give a rat's ass about your sex life,or anyone else's, so instead of repeatedly bringing it up here why don't you take it to Debosky's Oprah thread on Romance and ask him for advice on what to do about it. . .or lack of it grin
And try find a replacement for me in your NL life while you're at it,k? wink

Now back to what the thread IS about. . .

Quintuple? Nah. . .I don't believe we can get it. Not with our present form. True, soccer is unpredictable, but there are times when some things simply stare you in the face.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2009
Yes, we are still chasing the quintuple.
Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Liverpool 1-3 Chelsea
Man Utd 1-4 Liverpool
Man Utd 3-0 Chelsea.

Those results should tell you this season is a roller-coaster.
Form can drop and pick up anytime.
There's no guarantee Chelsea will win all their remaining PL/UCL games
thank u
Arsenal's own is coming soon

pls add Barca 4 Bayern 0 to that list
nobody is above maximum shishi
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2009
tkb417:

thank u
Arsenal's own is coming soon

Who told you? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2009
Arsenal will play Liverpool and UTD
i expect something to happen to them in either of the games
1-4 grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2009
tkb417:

Arsenal will play Liverpool and UTD
i expect something to happen to them in either of the games
1-4 grin

United will get raped unprotected

Liverpool will prolly get raped too but maybe with a condom! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2009
BTW i was reading that SAF will retire if Shit-Nited win two more European Cups!

Buhaaahahahaha cheesy

I-laugh like TUMFULU

He will be long dead and rotten in the grave by then!

SAF, maybe in another lifetime!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2009
SAF Retires after 2 Euro cupz? I laugh in Arabic. . .maybe in the Grave like my bro said. . .hehehehe. .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2009
SAF would have had a great season.
Alas, he got greedy, wanting all trophies.
Now MU has burned out and will only go in one direction.
DOWN !!!

Glad to see Sauron is still dreaming of the quintuple.
Dream on son. cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2009
BTW i was reading that SAF will retire if Shit-Nited win two more European Cups!

Buhaaahahahaha

I-laugh like TUMFULU

He will be long dead and rotten in the grave by then!

SAF, maybe in another lifetime!!!

we are winning the UCL this season
siddon there dey look how we take all trophies tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2009
tkb417:

we are winning the UCL this season
siddon there dey look how we take all trophies tongue

Just have your GP ready.
They'd be lots of cardiac arrests on Wed night. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by amarilo: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2009
@allboyz and MrCrackles

We all know wenGAY will sell emirate to go close to a yard of UCL trophy talkless of touching it.
So cut SAF some slack his a great man as far as footie is concerned.
wenGAY cannot achieve half of what SAF has achieved in his(wenGAY) peodo life time.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2009
@allboyz and MrCrackles

We all know wenGAY will sell emirate to go close to a yard of UCL trophy talkless of touching it.
So cut SAF some slack his a great man as far as footie is concerned.
wenGAY cannot achieve half of what SAF has achieved in his(wenGAY) peodo life time.
who is this lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2009
tkb417:

who is this lipsrsealed

I wonder oo!
grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2009
. . . .i follow dey wonder too o0o0ooo. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2009
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2009
where are the scummies BTW. Sundy equalised
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2009
i no fit shout. we dey teach bolton how to scoe goals.
wetin manure dey do?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2009
Kiko Macheda on the score sheet again from the bench,

That boy is top draw
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2009
OMO IBO:

i no fit shout. we dey teach bolton how to scoe goals.
wetin manure dey do?

I can see Bolton are great students grin , from being 4goals down to chelsea the scoreline is now 4-3. shocked
If you keep running ur mouth they may as well equalize and beat u guys, mschew!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Phony200(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2009
Macheda, macheda, macheda, what are we gonna do with that shooting star?!!! Waoh! Okay, leave hype alone. Two games, two winners, if that is not a signal for ability, what is?
I'm really going to be sick whenever I think about that erstwhile impregnable defence! Must we score 3 everytime to win games now? One used to be enough!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by FBS: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2009
poor display. lady luck will soon pack out.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2009
Kiko does it for the scumtwats again. . . another star is born?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2009
Yeah, defense is still crappy, but I'm just glad we won. So things stay the same on the table. Would have been nicer though if we had banged in 4 goals like Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal did grin
GD still counts after all.  .  .but heck, 3 points ain't bad, right?
Now where are those that were yapping nonsense about my love for Macheda? tongue grin

Chelsea's game was so pumped after that idiotic penalty. The Bolton guy was never going for the ball in the 18. He was going away from the ball, and the ball went after him like a magnet and touched his hand. Dumb ref pointed to the spot. I mean, who gives a penalty for ball to hand? It's silly.
Then instead of Lampard to say ''no ref, me and my teammates won't take a false penalty. . .'', he went on to bury the ball in! grin
  Na 'im Bolton vex o,lol. 3 rapid fire goals. I was impressed, thought they were gon' get a fourth. And they nearly did.  .  .I could imagine their pain when they missed that last wonderful chance in the dying minutes.
Didn't expect them to win anyway, but a draw woulda been sweet grin

And yeah, I was watching their game.  .  .switched to their game to view the silly penalty, and just when I was about going back to ours, the goals started flying in. Was too amused and intrigued to press any further button on my remote grin grin

@Muki

Something tells me you are really into Ronny, and his rejection is making you send hate mail and put up slanderous pictures grin grin
Rio kinda looks like Ziggy Marley there.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2009
Muki has an eye for Divino? Hell to the No!! She got it all for me
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2009
The defence is just crappy,hope we get our acts 2geda b4 going to portugal or we will be taking the ball off our net every 20 mins, grin grin grin cheesy grin grin  , i am starting to hate the united defence and ther play makes me get mad @ some quality players(vidic and evans), oshea and neville has always neen short 2  grin grin cheesy wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2009
Criz

the boy is gay jo grin grin

Ganjaman Rio cheesy cheesy cheesy is high 24/7 no shaking grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2009
Madam Mod,
Out of curiosity only.
Why does your post look scattered?
Indent is old school. Align your post.
I'm not trying to be belligerent oooo.

Congrats Mancs.
Lucky again.
Macheda seems to be your new lucky charm.
CR7 own don fade  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2009
Diva,
confess you have a crush on Criz .cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2009
The Law,
I wont dare steal your boyfriend.  grin
Make you ban me?  grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (100)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.