Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66591 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Moonstone(f): 2:19am On Apr 15, 2009
bawomolo:

See wetin fergie don do o.  The health of Naija women like Cristalz and Moonstone put at risk by a useless team  grin grin grin
I'm not surprised. yeye boy! Leave my club in peace and not pieces. angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 15, 2009
The quintuple chasing pack. . .
Beware of LISANDRO.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Ifedisky(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2009
Tonk, tonk. Echo of '04. Tonk, tonk!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by eyonigger(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2009
I am so sorry to say, Man-U will be eliminated from the UCL race today. It is a pity in the city of+++++++ grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2009
@olubukola, lol on Gary Neville, i think he shld play only dem Hull, Sunderland games

There is BELIEVE in the team and we will triumph over Porto 2day
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2009
As much as am scared stiff over this tie, i am upbeat about it
These gaynners and Chavs coming here to spew badluck and hogwash will lick their own vomit
I hope things take shape
I am only afraid of the way we are playing. MENTALLY DRAINED!! Psychologically emaciated!!
Thats just my worry but for Porto on a normal day, they will be decimated

Lets believe, we can do it!!

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
Came online to see debomumuskovs rants. Deboksy has ur blood clotted that u cannot thinl straight. Did i say Kiev was English. Guy go drown in the lagoon if ur 6 fails u repeatedly. You need  a brain formatting cum upgrading.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2009
nyabinghi:

Came online to see debomumuskovs rants. Deboksy has ur blood clotted that u cannot thinl straight. Did i say Kiev was English. Guy go drown in the lagoon if ur 6 fails u repeatedly. You need  a brain formatting cum upgrading.

I'm now Debomumuskov? cheesy grin grin

Cristalz I think you need to come educate your fellow scumtwat. sad

Not only is his spelling atrocious, his incoherent ramblings are a disgrace to a once famous club thread with people like 4play, JK and manu4laif running things. sad

Don't worry nyabingo, y'all will lose tonight and then you will truly have a reason to throw your toys out of the pram. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2009
I am your superior when it comes to footie,spelling name it. Don\t spell wrongly. If u mean typos then u gotta have a head shrink. You are a puss*y
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2009
good afternoon mankers,

i see doom and gloom for the mankers in the coming weeks.
this will start today. Porto will knock you guys out of the champions league then, looserpool and the the bulldozers from west london A.K.A CHELSEA closing up you lot.

what a bloody few weeks for you guys.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2009
nyabinghi:

I am your superior when it comes to footie,spelling name it. Don\t spell wrongly. If u mean typos then u gotta have a head shrink. You are a puss*y

I forgot to add one more thing - you can't punctuate to save your soul! grin

You are my superior when it comes to making egregious gaffes by the second, so no contest there. You are undoubtedly the king bingo of this thread. cheesy

@ Hemp

Don't wet your pants aiight? Just smoke a lil ganja to calm your nerves like your brother Rio and all will be well. grin

I expect the Mancs to give Porto a good test tonight, but I have a sneaky feeling they will exit the competition tonight. Fergie has rightly admitted that Porto have the edge, but that the scumtwats are capable of turning it around.

I hope we dispatch Villareal soon enough so I can focus on gloating when Porto do the business on y'all. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2009
debosky:

@ Hemp

Don't wet your pants aiight? Just smoke a lil ganja to calm your nerves like your brother Rio and all will be well. grin

I expect the Mancs to give Porto a good test tonight, but I have a sneaky feeling they will exit the competition tonight. Fergie has rightly admitted that Porto have the edge, but that the scumtwats are capable of turning it around.

I hope we dispatch Villareal soon enough so I can focus on gloating when Porto do the business on y'all. tongue

Kai Debo!!
I resurrected with the our saviour Jesus Christ!! cheesy wink
I am now a new person in the lord!! Old things shall pass away. . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
I totally deny, reject duplicate, photocopy, bind, cast, exorcise all the spirits thats make u think i d hemp!! grin grin grin
Pls tell Muki and the rest Gaynners aiight!!! Empero has been born anew!!!

As for tonight, whether or whethern't, we are making it to the last four
I still wanna meet you guys in the Semis. . . . . i have been praying all my life for it
Hence, as we shall come over, so shall you guys come over too
Then we'll decide on how to cancel ourselves out!!

I no dey make mouth, am i?a
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2009
Emperoh:

Kai Debo!!
I am now a new person in the lord!! Old things shall pass away. . . . . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked
I totally deny, reject duplicate, photocopy, bind, cast, exorcise all the spirits thats make u think i d hemp!! grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

someone has hypnotized our hemperror shocked angry grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2009
Muki
Nah on the contrary, no one hypnotised me!!
I am changed now!!! I am out to enjoy footie!!
Do you wanna change like me? I promise you the peace you will find will be outta this world!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2009
Emperoh:

Kai Debo!!
I am now a new person in the lord!! Old things shall pass away. . . . . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Somebody shout Halleluuuuu!!  grin grin

So does that mean you have graduated to heroin and cocaine?  cheesy I heard Rio likes those better as well.  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2009
Debo
Old things have passed away!!!
This is easter now!!! U ma no go believe me?

Ok i even stopped drinking Gulder Max and i can only manage Palmy!! grin grin shocked shocked
My nostrils have been declogged and everything is anew!! shocked grin grin

Debo Muki its true!!

Now lets face footie!! man U and Arsenal for the semis!! Whats your take?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2009
@Debosky
 Dude, leave nyabinghi alone before I report you to the Manc panel grin

Seems you're nervous.  .  .not to worry, after tonight there'll be no more UCL drama for you guys. It'll be EPL and FA only grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2009
Cristalz:

@Debosky
 Dude, leave nyabinghi alone before I report you to the Manc panel grin

Seems we're nervous.  .  .not to worry, after tonight there'll be no more UCL drama for us guys. It'll be EPL and FA only grin

Muuuch better. grin grin

I will leave your pet alone, just tell him to stop chewing up my suede slippers. tongue

Emperoh:

Debo
Old things have passed away!!!
This is easter now!!! U ma no go believe me?

Ok i even stopped drinking Gulder Max and[b] i can only manage Palmy!![/b] grin grin shocked shocked
My nostrils have been declogged and everything is anew!! shocked grin grin
Oh I see - so you dissolve the ecstasy in the Pammy? cheesy Kai, technological advancement is good oh! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2009
@Debo
Muki has taught you, abi? 419er grin

@Mancs

Ando has warned the team to beware of Porto, y'know it being his former club and all before joining United. They play South American style soccer. . .Lisandro (Argentinian), Hulk (Brazillian), Christian Rodriguez (Uruguayan) all danger men to be on the lookout for.
In the end, it still boils down to our defense, and VDS. Rio and Rafael had better be in the starting line-up, together with Vida and Evra. O'Shea, Neville and Evans can warm the bench.

I know Macheda's most likely going to start from the bench, then join the action in 2nd half. My prayer now is that Fergie doesn't leave him out till like, the 80th minute or something. We need to get as many goals as possible without last-minute frustrated scrambling.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2009
I see red cards grin and i see a fight grin . . .most likely . .Hulk will be up against Rilla Roon grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bawomolo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2009
wetin happen to berbatov? berbatov must play the full 90 mins grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by khanye(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2009
they've done it before, they can do it again!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2009
bawomolo:

wetin happen to berbatov? berbatov must play the full 90 mins grin

he is throwing a boot fit shocked he cant believe he could not get the correct ones grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Ifedisky(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2009
Been wondering why Rio has a twisted (toto) mouth. Now I know! INDIAN HEMP!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2009
Ifedisky:

Been wondering why Rio has a twisted (toto) mouth. Now I know! INDIAN HEMP!!!

Because you used to smoke it with him,abi?

What a dumb post.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2009
its looking more like an ARSENAL VS CHELSEA final . . . tongue

WHERE IS SHARON ? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Moonstone(f): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2009
Cristalz:

@Mancs
I know Macheda's most likely going to start from the bench, then join the action in 2nd half. My prayer now is that Fergie doesn't leave him out till like, the 80th minute or something. We need to get as many goals as possible without last-minute frustrated scrambling.
One thing I hate about us scoring goals too early is that we become complacent. Fine, I agree. . . leaving it to the last minute is heart-wrenching but my greatest fear is that we'll score maybe 2-0 at half time only for us to now relax. I hate it when Man Utd does that.
Macheda better play. . . I'm sure SAF won't let him start but I am hoping that he at least allows the talented youngster play very well. So yeah, I hope he comes in at least 60-something minute.

I hope we can be less sloppy on the field today. I hate it when we do that and I'm hoping Saturday ended our bad spell. Maybe Fergie needs to rest more people over the course of the next few weeks. Everyone is getting exhausted.

See a lot of bad belle people on this thread. . . all ye gaynners focus on your games and better pray that Villa Real don't open eyes at Emirates. They can change o! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dr Kitaun:

its looking more like an ARSENAL VS CHELSEA final . . . tongue
In what parallel Universe? You have not won yet. Stop counting your chickens before they hatch. Over-confident rapscallions. angry tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2009
Moonstone:

One thing I hate about us scoring goals too early is that we become complacent. Fine, I agree. . . leaving it to the last minute is heart-wrenching but my greatest fear is that we'll score maybe 2-0 at half time only for us to now relax. I hate it when Man Utd does that.
Macheda better play. . . I'm sure SAF won't let him start but I am hoping that he at least allows the talented youngster play very well. So yeah, I hope he comes in at least 60-something minute.

I hope we can be less sloppy on the field today. I hate it when we do that and I'm hoping Saturday ended our bad spell. Maybe Fergie needs to rest more people over the course of the next few weeks. Everyone is getting exhausted.

See a lot of bad belle people on this thread. . . all ye gaynners focus on your games and better pray that Villa Real don't open eyes at Emirates. They can change o!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
In what parallel Universe? You have not won yet. Stop counting your chickens before they hatch. Over-confident rapscallions. angry tongue

I get tori . .

tori

I get tori . .

tori . . .

tori tori tori yeah grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Moonstone(f): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

I get tori . .

tori

I get tori . .

tori . . .

tori tori tori yeah grin
LOL! Dr. Kit - I detest this evil aura that Arsenal has cast on you angry tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2009
Hmm, Kit is in a good mood today. . .means Fabianski is going to concede 3 grin

@Moonstone
Yeah, we do tend to relax after taking the lead, but the boiz are aware that this is the UCL, KO for that matter, and the venue is a place that has got an aura similar to Anfield's, only better.
So I believe they will give it their all.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2009
Criz . . . what do you think of tonight's game?

i see Manure outta the UCL tonight! tongue ( i mean it!!!)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Moonstone(f): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2009
Cristalz:

@Moonstone
Yeah, we do tend to relax after taking the lead, but the boiz are aware that this is the UCL, KO for that matter, and the venue is a place that has got an aura similar to Anfield's, only better.
So I believe they will give it their all.
I'll be watching and I hope to come back to NL in one piece. I trust my team sef.

allboyz:

i see Manure outta the UCL tonight! tongue ( i mean it!!!)
Okay that's it! angry angry angry
You, Dr. Kit, Mukina, and Debosky need to leave this thread! Chei! You all need to go focus on your game and leave us on our own. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.