Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66586 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2009
nyabi,
Nice questions.Awaiting answers from them.
Instead of playing the game on the pitch,talk has taken over.
Let them revel in their euphoria.The statistics is what they take succour in.
Emp,
Na Mancs thread na im you go see enemies of progress as dem plenty.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2009
@ Eastbay, Emperoh & Nyabinghi,

I don't even know why you bovver your heads with those miscreants.
Herbs like Bluediva, AllBoyz, Eyonigger are infants in the world of footie.
They were busy spewing trumpery last week that United's UCL campaign was over because of a 2-2 draw at OT!!!!

The 2-2 result was the best result we coulda had. . . . . .Had we taken 2-1 to Porto, they woulda attacked us knowing they needed a goal to advance.
They didn't know what to do with their advantage, Lazy bastards wanted a goalless draw that woulda taken em to the Semis.
Cometh the hour, cometh Ronaldo. . . . . . .Letz see Messi score that kinda goal(64 mph shot traveling at 40 yards).

I think Ronaldo's goal last night is the best i have seen this decade.
The commentator here ejaculated when Ronaldo scored and he went. . . . "Yul Allah, Yul Allah" grin grin grin grin
It is the best goal he has seen in his life.
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01T8-0AXyQU&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

They were busy spewing trumpery last week that United's UCL campaign was over because of a 2-2 draw at OT!!!!

The 2-2 result was the best result we coulda had. . . . . .Had we taken 2-1 to Porto, they woulda attacked us knowing they needed a goal to advance.
They didn't know what to do with their advantage, Lazy bastards wanted a goalless draw that woulda taken em to the Semis.
Cometh the hour, cometh Ronaldo. . . . . . .Letz see Messi score that kinda goal(64 mph shot traveling at 40 yards).

cheesy I dont agree with you there, though it was sooooo beautiful ! What a relief!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Now Sauron got the confidence to talk again . . i blame the Porto defense for it . .they allow that goal . . .God help now . . .let you boy do it against arsenal!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2009
allboyz:

Now Sauron got the confidence to talk again . . i blame the Porto defense for it . .they allow that goal . . .God help now . . .let you boy do it against arsenal!

Shut your gob, abeg. . . . . . . .
I told you last week United will go to Porto and win. . . . . .There was always an air of inevitability about it.
United do things the HARD WAY.

tubabie:

cheesy I dont agree with you there, though it was sooooo beautiful ! What a relief!

Can u show me a better goal??
No human has ever hit a ball at 40 yards traveling at 64 miles per hour.
SKYSPORTS analysts were racking their brains how Ronaldo managed to hit a ball at that top speed.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2009
nyabinghi:

Silly gunners have started with bollocks again. Has arsenal ever defeated any English club in the UCL?
Has Arsenal ever defeated United in a semi-final Under Sir Alex?
Has United ever lost a semi-final at home in Europe?
Is EPL same as UCL?
Has Arsenal Ever won the UCL?
Has Wenger ever won any European cup(Uefa,Cup winners EPL)
Will gary nevilla play again against the gaymen?

April 28/29 will soon come for United to rape Arsenal like we did last season  in the EPL and the Fa cup. United 4 Arsenal 1

Before Beating Real in Spain in 2006, what English club had done that?

Did Man Utd beat Villareal in 4 ties in the CL? We've beaten them twice, and scored at El Madrigal - something the scumtwats failed to do.

To add to your asinine questions, has Arsenal ever lost a Semi-Final at home in Europe?

Had Man Utd ever won the UCL before winning it in 1999?

Has Utd ever defeated Arsenal at the Emirates?

Let April 29th come and we will shut you up. Ade, Song, Eboue and Silvestre are going to dance makossa in OT after putting y'all to the sword.  grin grin

Eastbay:

Let them revel in their euphoria.The statistics is what they take succour in.

The silly questions you were crowing about - are they not based on statistics? I always knew you scumtwats were two mouthed recidivists, but this is really taking the cake.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2009
debosky:

Before Beating Real in Spain in 2006, what English club had done that?

Rubbish achievement. . . . . . U didn't win the competition even after that good result.

Did Man Utd beat Villareal in 4 ties in the CL? We've beaten them twice, and scored at El Madrigal - something the scumtwats failed to do.

United have never met them in the K.O. stage. . . . .
This is a hollow point. . . . . .Debosky, u keep disgracing me with your vacuous comments.

To add to your asinine questions, has Arsenal ever lost a Semi-Final at home in Europe?

They have only been there once until now. . . . . .That should not be used as a yardstick, u GAYNNER.

Had Man Utd ever won the UCL before winning it in 1999?

English clubs were banned for 5 years in Europe thus there was a set-back.
It took a long while to match the other European clubs coupled with the fact that there was a silly foreign player rule in em days.
English clubs were only allowed to play 3 foreign players in Europe.

Has Utd ever defeated Arsenal at the Emirates?

Porto said the same thing 7 days ago.
If i were u, i would be scared. grin grin grin grin

Let April 29th come and we will shut you up. Ade, Song, Eboue and Silvestre are going to dance makossa in OT after putting y'all to the sword.  grin grin

United will win 4-0 at OT, 2-2 at the Emirates. cheesy cheesy

The silly questions you were crowing about - are they not based on statistics? I always knew you scumtwats were two mouthed recidivists, but this is really taking the cake.

Wenger cannot beat any English club over 2 legs.
He does not have the clout to go through with it. . . . . .
Bleep it. . . . . .I am 80% confident ARSENAL will beat Barcelona over 2 legs but he will always come short with other English clubs.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2009
Guess all them Wankers aka Man Utd detractors have been put to serious shame,

How u guys still have mouth / fingers to talk/ type still baffles me

I think you guys especially eyonothing and all dem Arse-anal fans to start Accumulating Tissue Paper cos they will cry Real Hot Tears

Man Utd have won the European Cup 3 times, How many times has Arsenal made it past quarter finals!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2009
See them again
Grandiose stupidity on display again!!!
Can't we ever hear word? When Arsenal was fumbling we saw no fingerling gaynners here ranting
Now it seems a smokescreen like success is on the offing and you guys are here mouthing opaks

Never mind, chelsea will zap you guys back to reality!!

Allboiz
Pls what defensive error led to CR7's goal?
That goal had everything iota of it born out of intelligence
Tell me a player who's scored such a belter in the recent past?
Its CLASS!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

I give you your dues there.

When you said that last week. . . I was thinking. . . "Well, hell, you sure
have a point but a 2-1 would have been better".

But watching the game yesterday, it was so obvious from the kick off Porto
didnt know whether to hold on or attack.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2009
akinalabi:

I give you your dues there.

When you said that last week. . . I was thinking. . . "Well, hell, you sure
have a point but a 2-1 would have been better".

But watching the game yesterday, it was so obvious from the kick off Porto
didnt know whether to hold on or attack.

Football is 80% mental and 20% footwork.

Similar thing happened to Chelsea on tuesday.
They were coasting 3-1 and Liverpool nearly cleaned up the deficit.
Had they lost 3-1 at Anfield last week, you woulda seen a different Chelsea and Petr Cech at SB!!!
The half-time team talk helped galvanise em back into the tie. . . . . . .Had Liverpool scored 5 goals in the first half, Hiddink wouldn't have any excuse.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2009
allboys,
the way you ran your mouth on this thread this past week makes me want to recommend oral laxative for you,since the game last night has failed to shut your ass,sorry,mouth up.
United in the semi-finals.I want to ask,despite all the noise you made.How do you live with it?

debosky,
Sorry we disappointed you last night.It shows from your post how pained u are to see us in the semis.
As per statistics,you arses started it all.
No engish team had won in Porto,as you gloated in expectation of a fruitless outing.We won well last night,and you want to brush over it like it never happened because it was us and not your stinky gunners.I bet if it was arsenal who beat porto in the dragao,we'll be driven from out own post because of the "significance".
Now you're asking the next question that will be answered soon.We not winning at the Emirates.
You of all people should know it's just a matter of time before that "record"/fact will go.Just like your "49unbeaten" went.Pray seriously it's not in the CL.
If we didn't die when you enemies of progress passed the death sentence,I see no reason why having gotten this far,you'd attempt to write us off.
And what the heck does villareal have to do with this,if i may ask?

All those questions you asked have one answer in common:it's only a matter of time.Pray that United doesn't beat you at your emirates in May.
That's all i have to say to you.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Rubbish achievement. . . . . . U didn't win the competition even after that good result.
Rubbish achievement in breaking Arsenal's unbeaten run in 2005 - you won NOTHING.

United have never met them in the K.O. stage. . . . .
This is a hollow point. . . . . .Debosky, u keep disgracing me with your vacuous comments.
Just like the hollow point of claiming Arsenal has never beaten Porto at the Dragao

They have only been there once until now. . . . . .That should not be used as a yardstick, u GAYNNER.
Utd has only been in TWO semi-finals in the UCL - how is that a yardstick for your hound nyabingo to use  

English clubs were banned for 5 years in Europe thus there was a set-back.
It took a long while to match the other European clubs coupled with the fact that there was a silly foreign player rule in em days.
English clubs were only allowed to play 3 foreign players in Europe.
What is this bollocks you are typing? Was Arsenal excluded from that ban or wasn't it affecting ALL English clubs?  

Porto said the same thing 7 days ago.
If i were u, i would be scared. grin grin grin grin
Not scared of anyone - we are the Arsenal and we will beat you again.  tongue

United will win 4-0 at OT, 2-2 at the Emirates. cheesy cheesy
The day Utd scores twice at the Emirates, I will wear tubabie's thong on my head for a week!  cheesy

Wenger cannot beat any English club over 2 legs.
Based on what? The number of warts on your bulbous nose?  cheesy We will BEAT Man Utd.  tongue

He does not have the clout to go through with it. . . . . .
Bleep it. . . . . .I am 80% confident ARSENAL will beat Barcelona over 2 legs but he will always come short with other English clubs.
I remember Fergie saying this in 1996: " he is a novice who should keep his opinions to Japanese football"

The next season Arsenal won the double, closing a 12 point gap over Utd and winning 1-0 at OT. Groundhog day approaches again!!!

@ Eastbay

I had already said I wanted to meet Man Utd as that would be a more glamorous tie so nothing 'pained' me. grin

Your statistics are also a matter of time, so YOU pray you don't get knocked out.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

The commentator here ejaculated when Ronaldo scored and he went. . . . "Yul Allah, Yul Allah" grin grin grin grin
It is the best goal he has seen in his life.
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01T8-0AXyQU&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

CR7 scored one of the best goals i've seen.
However, you're still a louse.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2009
debosky
I haven't posted any stats/facts.You're the one doing the "have United done this and that?".
Try hiding your pain behind wanting us to qualify.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2009
Eastbay:

debosky
I haven't posted any stats/facts.You're the one doing the "have United done this and that?".
Try hiding your pain behind wanting us to qualify.

You don't need to post anything - you were nodding 'yes yes yes' like an agama to nyabingo's stats/facts were you not? grin grin

There is no pain to hide. Go back and read on this VERY thread - I said I wanted Utd in the semis. Why are scumtwats all amnesiacs?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2009
debosky:

Rubbish achievement in breaking Arsenal's unbeaten run in 2005 - you won NOTHING.

We had won it countless times before 2005. . . . . .

Just like the hollow point of claiming Arsenal has never beaten Porto at the Dragao

U have played em there more than ONCE!!!

Utd has only been in TWO semi-finals in the UCL - how is that a yardstick for your hound nyabingo to use  

How can?? United have been in the last 3 semi-finals and i remember em crashing to Leverkusen in the semis in 2002.
That is FOUR on top of ma head excluding 1999(when they won it).
Debosky and his watery football history. shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is this bollocks you are typing? Was Arsenal excluded from that ban or wasn't it affecting ALL English clubs?  

I thunk United won a version of UEFA cup in 1990 when they beat Barcelona in the final.
Man Utd is the saviour of English football in Europe.

Not scared of anyone - we are the Arsenal and we will beat you again.  tongue

Like you did when Nani, Anderson and Fletcher pulverised you last season??

The day Utd scores twice at the Emirates, I will wear tubabie's thong on my head for a week!  cheesy

Arsenal 2-2 Man Utd. . . . . 2007/8.
All of a sudden, Debosky's brain is leaking. grin grin grin

Based on what? The number of warts on your bulbous nose?  cheesy We will BEAT Man Utd.  tongue

Porto thunk the same way until Ronaldo rocket charred their asses.

I remember Fergie saying this in 1996: " he is a novice who should keep his opinions to Japanese football"

He said so and he has won how many league titles under Wenger's nose??

The next season Arsenal won the double, closing a 12 point gap over Utd and winning 1-0 at OT. Groundhog day approaches again!!!

A bit of misinformation there.
Arsenal closed a 12 point gap albeit 3 GAMES IN HAND in 1996.
Your wikipedia won't divulge the full details but real soccer buffs know Arsenal had 3 easy games in hand.
Learn more, speak less. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

U have played em there more than ONCE!!!
How many times did you play Villareal? FOUR TIMES with NO VICTORY  undecided

How can?? United have been in the last 3 semi-finals and i remember em crashing to Leverkusen in the semis in 2002.
That is FOUR on top of ma head excluding 1999(when they won it).
Debosky and his watery football history. shocked shocked shocked shocked
The point is you have progressed to the finals in the UCL only TWICE nitwit.

Like you did when Nani, Anderson and Fletcher pulverised you last season??
Who did you pulverise? The ref's dubious decision (an OT specialty) of a handball on Gallas gifted you the win, nothing more. tongue

All of a sudden, Debosky's brain is leaking. grin grin grin
I am talking about FUTURE performances - are you literate?  cheesy Did I know tubabie in 07/08?  grin

Porto thunk the same way until Ronaldo rocket charred their asses.
So did you till Torres and Aurelio roasted you.

He said so and he has won how many league titles under Wenger's nose??
Meaningless - he bragged and got his face smashed in - end of!!

A bit of misinformation there.
Arsenal closed a 12 point gap albeit 3 GAMES IN HAND in 1996.
Your wikipedia won't divulge the full details but real soccer buffs know Arsenal had 3 easy games in hand.
More meaningless guff. Were the games with opponents from the Gambian Premier League or against similar teams that you scumtwats failed against in the same season?  Your penchant for ridiculous excuses is amazing.  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2009
All of a sudden, Debosky's brain is leaking.  

Now you can give him 2 of Muki's(if Dayo wan die make him die grin) thong to use as head warmer next winter as tubabie is too fine for him.

"Won NOTHING" did this come from a Gayner?

Pretoria looked like Red part of Manchester last nite, not aware we have such kinda fans base in SA.
I pity Gayners for dis tie, most definitely watch the first leg life, Dobo u kia for a ticket? tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2009
presido1:

Dobo u kia for a ticket? tongue tongue tongue.

Be a good sport and send me a ticket! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2009
@ Adeballz
debosky:

debosky:

I am talking about FUTURE performances - are you literate?  cheesy Did I know tubabie in 07/08?  grin

What exactly is the cause of ur demented state? undecided
Spew your rubbish far from me! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2009
tubabie:

@ Adeballz
What exactly is the cause of ur demented state? undecided
Spew your rubbish far from me! tongue

Sorry tubabie - as a scumtwat female, it is my tradition to promise to wear one of your undergarments as evidence of my belief of the impossibility of Sharon's claims. grin

PS - What chat room did you ask about y'day?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2009
debosky:

How many times did you play Villareal? FOUR TIMES with NO VICTORYб═ undecided

They were games we played in the group stage. . . . .U don't have to win all your games in the group stage.
Villareal have never beaten United. . . .Never scored against Man Utd.

The point is you have progressed to the finals in the UCL only TWICE nitwit.

That is not the point u were trying to make. . . . . .Are you an onanist??
U said United have only been in 2 UCL semis and i corrected you they have played more semis.
Matter of fact, Fergie is the only manager that has played in 6 UCL semis.(Another record).

Who did you pulverise? The ref's dubious decision (an OT specialty) of a handball on Gallas gifted you the win, nothing more.  tongue

Man Utd 4-0 Arsenal. . . . . . . .It seems you are suffering from amnesia all of a sudden. grin grin grin

I am talking about FUTURE performances - are you literate?б═ cheesy Did I know tubabie in 07/08?б═ grin

Stop twisting. . . . . .Admit u forgot United have scored more than a goal at the Emirates before.
Can u hear yourself?? Future performances ma foot. . . . . .U can only make such boasts when a team hasn't achieved it before.
Man Utd scored TWICE at the Emirates last season and only a pederast like you would doubt they won't repeat such feats anytime they wish to.

So did you till Torres and Aurelio roasted you.

No one will remember when we lift the title in May for the 3rd consecutive time.
Liverpool will win a trophy of beating Man Utd at OT. The FA is making a special trophy for them.

Meaningless - he bragged and got his face smashed in - end of!!

Should i put out the title count since Wenger's arrival in 1996??
There's a world of difference between the 2 managers.
Matter of fact, Wenger hasn't won a title since 2005. . . . .Do u want to know the number of titles United have won in that period?? grin grin grin grin

More meaningless guff. Were the games with opponents from the Gambian Premier League or against similar teams that you scumtwats failed against in the same season?б═

So why hasn't he won a league title in the past FIVE YEARS?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is your gaffer going senile??
Are u aware there was no Nairaland forum the last time Arsenal won the EPL??
Blimey. . . . . . .Arsenal haven't won any title since i have known you. . . . .Shame on you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your penchant for ridiculous excuses is amazing.б═ grin

Your vehement refusal to bow down to a FORCE greater than you is your greatest undoing.
Go and wear Tubabie's thongs on your head. It might jog back your failing memory.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2009
debosky:

Sorry tubabie - as a scumtwat female, it is my tradition to promise to wear one of your undergarments as evidence of my belief of the impossibility of Sharon's claims. grin

PS - What chat room did you ask about y'day?

Just sent another PM to you. Are u the moderrazi here now?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2009
What exactly is the cause of ur demented state?
Spew your rubbish far from me!

Don't worry yourself about debo, he is always on this very state every april. Its not his making. tongue tongue

Be a good sport and send me a ticket!
Ok deal as far as you gonna send me ur picture wearing a thong from any arse transgendered fan. If i get it before this friday i will buy u popcorn as well.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2009
Selective Amnesia.
That's what debosky is exhibiting.
presido1:

Don't worry yourself about debo, he is always on this very state every april. Its not his making. tongue tongue
Ok deal as far as you gonna send me ur picture wearing a thong from any arse transgendered fan. If i get it before this friday i will buy u popcorn as well.

LOL!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2009
@ tubabie

I won't get messages from this forum since i'm not the moderazza here, I got the msg from one of the other mods, Buzz me on YIM instead.

presido1:

No thanks - I'm sure Sharon will take up the offer though - he rolls around with FREAKS. grin grin

@ Sharon

I am not going to reckon with a game intentionally LOST by Wenger. It is nothing but a blank space in my memory. tongue

How can I forget y'all scoring twice at the Emirates and Gallas' heoric equalizer? I was talking about future scores, simple.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2009
debosky:

Sharon
I am not going to reckon with a game intentionally LOST by Wenger. It is nothing but a blank space in my memory. tongue

How can I forget y'all scoring twice at the Emirates and Gallas' heoric equalizer? I was talking about future scores, simple.

I am too old for this. . . . . . .

All i know is. . . . . .U completely forgot United scored 2 goals at the Emirates last season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am too old for this. . . . . . .

All i know is. . . . . .U completely forgot United scored 2 goals at the Emirates last season.

I didn't forget anything. End of!! cheesy

I can describe to you every single goal scored against us at the Emirates - going back to the goal Eduardo scored against us while playing for Dinamo Zagreb in the CL that Flamini helped us win 2-1!! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2009
debosky,
future scores?
Is that supposed to be a joke or something?

Wipe that sad-ass excuse off this page.As fast as possible!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2009
Eastbay:

debosky,
future scores?
Is that supposed to be a joke or something?

Wipe that sad-ass excuse off this page.As fast as possible!!!

If Man Utd ever scores - is that talking about scores previous or scores to come?

Comprehension is in a dire state among scumtwats. sad

You could argue that I left out the qualifier 'again', but instead of doing that, scumtwats are purporting to know what I was thinking before I posted. Pathetic!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2009
I think Raul Meireles should be charged for attempted rape on Giggsy.

Can y'all see Anderson's reaction.  grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (100)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.