Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. (12001 Views)

Edo Tribunal: APC Set To Lose 42,063 Votes – Political Analyst / Ogun State Governor Order Arrest Of Popular Social Media Political Analyst / Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DiademSh07: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

@bolded... Jonathan made ALL APC states to owe and borrow beyond their capacity?... Did Jonathan make fashola to loot Lagos treasury and leave them with mindboggling loans?...Was it Jonathan who forced Rochas to loot his state dry?...and Aregbesola to turn his state to IDP camp with civil servants as beggars in church?...

Was it Jonathan who told Murtala to massacre innocents in Asaba?...Was it Jonathan that advised for the pogrom in north in the 1966?...Was it Jonathan that incited kano riot?...Miss world riot?...Benue riot?...Jos crisis?...Fulani cattlemen massacre in Middle belt and Yoruba land?...Was it Jonathan that asked the stuupid question of; "Why is your people killing my people"...

Nigeria was so peaceful that Jonathan came and bastardized it...liars
No, it was Buhari that led the ibo coup, killing every tribes' leaders, save for theirs?
It was Buhari that cancelled Nigeria federalism and zoned power to the centre?
It was Buhari that looted CBN in benin, invaded and attacked benin and ore?
Bunch of losers!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DropShot: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2015
DiademSh07:

No, it was Buhari that led the ibo coup, killing every tribes' leaders, save for theirs?
It was Buhari that cancelled Nigeria federalism and zoned power to the centre?
It was Buhari that looted CBN in benin, invaded and attacked benin and ore?
Bunch of losers!
Bunch of losers indeed!
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by chrisblack: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2015
wise0ne:
I have read several post and comments by this great Nairalander and they are always informative, educative,intelligent and breath taking. he always bring to the fore, some of the hidden agendas, hipocritical doings of the present government administration. I came accros this article and I was shocked and filled with awe, that politicians take Nigerians for granted and go scot free..

who him be .I think I would start matching him facts for facts now.when someone comes and start dishing out half truth,only for him to be praised I start getting worried. I think is time I match this barca with facts.
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Jeboy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Barcanista makes me remember beef of those yester years.

The difference is Barcanista is more articulate and less insultive. You can't but like d way he carries out his political analysis in a step by step approach. I hope he gets engaged as a senior assitance or adviser of a good politician.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by zurine(f): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
I love this barcanista guy, but i sometimes wonder if he is also using this other account, whynotthetruth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by crystalzoe: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you dont want to take on me boy, i give out E-slap for fun.

Your analytical skill is zero and you should be in the level with beremx. Take your masturbating fingers out of this thread
*faints*
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
zurine:
I love this barcanista guy, but i sometimes wonder if he is also using this other account, whynotthetruth

Why do you think so
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Wisdytech(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Your joke is on you.
Hate on...
An expensive joke of the moment!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Signs The 58th Independent Day Parade Book. / Tension Brews In Finance Ministry Over Hand Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.