Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (276819 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
silvermania:
yea u right to be frank Although am not anybody yet still coming up, only anderson and chike can give me a night mare on pitch power, even dx dehinde go stay bench where i dey sing, na only anderson i see and chike, am still learning o but I must tell myself the truth.

Hoping to see you come SEASON 9. Come and show West Africa wat u've gat bro.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
imoniyi:
o.m.G
i love anderson and chike
chike doesnt deserve to leave
when anderson was evicted i lost interest in project fame
now chike is gone, guess it is a good thing for me to stop watching project fame
its time to get serious with my study and stop wasting my time and mb watching youtube videos..
guess its a wake up call for me to get serious with live.
guys just tell me the winner at the end of the show.
i regret following this season up

Wordss!
I've been so sad since this morning, I've just been listening to soulful songs!

If Chike had been eliminated prior to this his last performance, it would have been almost justified, but he got evicted after giving one of the best performance of this season!

This season is just worthless!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
vanvick247:

Abii!
Silvermania make sure you inform us on this thread if you qualify@
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
homesteady:

Abii!
Silvermania make sure you inform us on this thread if you qualify@

Exactly!!! So dat we go form nairaland team for you sharply. #TeamSilvermania# grin grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
actually deinde and chike didnt vote for anderson at 1st
they voted for joy 1st and they changed it to anderson
if they didnt change it, it would mean no1 voted for anderson
so they had to change it and it wasnt clear

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
vanvick247:

Exactly!!! So dat we go form nairaland team for you sharply. #TeamSilvermania# grin grin grin
lolz no wahala, hope it is allowed,?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
vanvick247:

no problem but school might hinder me, thinking of how i Wil leav school activities, it is well sha let the time comes
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Thankgodtt(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
truth be told, Ruby is better than deinde. I blame chike's fans 4 chike's misfortune. they obviously thought that chike had so much fans thereby relaxing. this is a wake up call. they might just call chike back jst as they did in Anderson's case. I just love Pearl, that girl really came to win. my own personal opinion though

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thankgodtt:
truth be told, Ruby is better than deinde. I blame chike's fans 4 chike's misfortune. they obviously thought that chike had so much fans thereby relaxing. this is a wake up call. they might just call chike back jst as they did in Anderson's case. I just love Pearl, that girl really came to win. my own personal opinion though
ROTFLMAO You would grow old
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by amichaelz101(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
I tink der is a bad luck in bein a house captain dis days ooo cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
amichaelz101:

I think so too!!! Be a house captain and ur chances of going home become high.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by marygodween(f): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
imoniyi:
actually deinde and chike didnt vote for anderson at 1st
they voted for joy 1st and they changed it to anderson
if they didnt change it, it would mean no1 voted for anderson
so they had to change it and it wasnt clear
tell them
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by marygodween(f): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
vanvick247:

I think so too!!! Be a house captain and ur chances of going home become high.
LOLz
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
amichaelz101:

I tell u. I just noticed it too. The badluck started with Anderson.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by beright: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Am not soo happy to read here that Oluchi is out and Dehinde is still in that house. I can see the effort Oluchi is making, the judges are just praising Dehinde for singing and entertainment sake. And kumi is still there? Maybe mtn is trying to introduce another form of project fame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
beright:
Am not soo happy to read here that Oluchi is out and Dehinde is still in that house. I can see the effort Oluchi is making, the judges are just praising Dehinde for singing and entertainment sake. And kumi is still there? Maybe mtn is trying to introduce another form of project fame

Exactly my point. 40% Project Fame+ 60%BigBrother
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
This show isn't really based on who is most talented I think. It's all about how popular they are with the viewers and how well they can spend to vote for the contestants....

I blame the judges for putting all the contestants on probation for 2 weeks straight.
People got tired of voting and relaxed a bit. I voted though, but it wasn't enough.

Now my classic man is gone cry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
pearl360:
This show isn't really based on who is most talented I think. It's all about how popular they are with the viewers and how well they can spend to vote for the contestants....

I blame the judges for putting all the contestants on probation for 2 weeks straight.
People got tired of voting and relaxed a bit. I voted though, but it wasn't enough.

Passing by singing am a classic man by jidenna
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
phrezzz:
Passing by singing am a classic man by jidenna

Not you jor undecided
I mean Chike wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nobody watched NTA own ni?? please confirm who has been evicted! sad
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
homesteady:
Nobody watched NTA own ni?? please confirm who has been evicted! sad
NTA is by 6pm
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
They all performed excellently. Tonight was the first time that I ever felt connected to Chike.

But it would have cause an uproar if the Judges have picked him over Arewa. It would have been an injustice if he had been picked over the more consistent Pearl or Oluchi.

In my opinion the faculty should have picked Oluchi over pearl. Anderson voting Kumi instead is also understandable, he choose friendship. But what I don't understand is Ada voting Kumi.

Overall, it was a beautiful elimination night.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
luvmijeje:
They all performed excellently. Tonight was the first time that I ever felt connected to Chike.

But it would have cause an uproar if the Judges have picked him over Arewa. It would have been an injustice if he had been picked over the more consistent Pearl or Oluchi.

In my opinion the faculty should have picked Oluchi over pearl. Anderson voting Kumi instead is also understandable, he choose friendship. But what I don't understand is Ada voting Kumi.

List of those eliminated please sad
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Aitee1:

List of those eliminated please sad

Chike, Joy and Oluchi. Judges saved Arewa. Faculty Pearl. There was a tie between Chike and Kumi. Ada picked Kumi.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
phrezzz:
Please guys rate this brain
dts harsh!! Haba! Nawa4u
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
luvmijeje:

Chike, Joy and Oluchi. Judges saved Arewa. Faculty Pearl. There was a tie between Chike and Kumi. Ada picked Kumi.
Anderson is so lucky there is no more eviction. The guys would have turned on him big time if he is on probation. Ada just voted kumi following the trend of girls for girls, na only Anderson go carry him head vote for woman. I would have expected a girl to break ranks not a guy.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
luvmijeje:

Please can you explain? How many people were on probation? How come it was Ada that had to be the tie breaker? Did she have the highest number of votes?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nitane25(f): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thankgodtt:
she's an underdog dt rily came2win $ myt go home with a car too
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
pearl360:

Mtn is all out to make cool cash. Dey are just too "Money Conscious" dis season. And it's taking out d best. No credibility again.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
1wolex85:

Please can you explain? How many people were on probation? How come it was Ada that had to be the tie breaker? Did she have the highest number of votes?

Six people were on probation...... Arewa, Chike, Joy, Pearl, Kumi, Oluchi. Ada has the highest vote so she was picked as the tie breaker.

Kumi has never voted for her fellow females. She has always been voting her town people. Assuming Biko and Anderson are on probation, who do you think she will vote for?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
luvmijeje:

More consistent pearl? pearl that had the worst performance on Sunday and has never really had a wow performance?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
luvmijeje:

Six people were on probation...... Arewa, Chike, Joy, Pearl, Kumi, Oluchi. Ada has the highest vote so she was picked as the tie breaker.

Kumi has never voted for her fellow females. She has always been voting her town people. Assuming Biko and Anderson are on probation, who do you think she will vote for?
She would have voted Biko! But we naija like to dey form liberal. With the way phrezz has been making noise on this thread, you would have thought Anderson would have the highest number of votes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.