Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277571 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
1wolex85:

So why the uproar when people voted their mind last week and eliminated Anderson?
The judges knew what they did. it was politics. they saved kumi when we all knew anderson had the best performance that 9yt. to redeem themself they called him back.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by prettyjo(f): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
chike gone...

am seriously shedding tears.
not just happy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
phrezzz:
The judges knew what they did. it was politics. they saved kumi when we all knew anderson had the best performance that 9yt. to redeem themself they called him back.
Guy, don't go there, the two times Anderson performed 2baba, he was very average to say the most

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
1wolex85:

E be like say Anderson promise you part of d money if im win because I no understand why you carry im matter for head like this
he is my cousin na
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
phrezzz:
he is my cousin na
No wonder, good luck to your cousin but he messed up
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
prettyjo:
chike gone...

am seriously shedding tears.
not just happy
Orr, come rest ur head on my chest Darl

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
1wolex85:
No wonder, good luck to your cousin but he messed up
I knw
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
The brotherhood of real niggars has been disrespected.
We want revenge. Any guy that votes for anderson is a chicken boo.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Stelina(f): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Seconded!!

[quote author=gengen118 post=37691383]for me nicholas has the overall best voice in the history of mtn project fame west africa. that guy can sing.while mike's energy, no one can compete with him..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
luvmijeje:

Six people were on probation...... Arewa, Chike, Joy, Pearl, Kumi, Oluchi. Ada has the highest vote so she was picked as the tie breaker.

This shocked me!
She voted twice!

It's just wrong.

She chose Kumi first and she was still asked to be the tie breaker. Was it rocket science whom she was going to pick?

A freshly saved contestant should have been the tie breaker.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Seeing is believing! It's time to watch!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by marygodween(f): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
macklef:
blame Ada not Anderson. He is innocent, kumi voted for Richie once, so she got lucky this time.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by marygodween(f): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
macklef:
blame Ada not Anderson. He is innocent, kumi voted for Richie once, so she got lucky this time.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
obiscolly:
These guys are retards! How on earth will the deal breaker be someone who's voted already. Who else did they expect Ada to vote after the first vote? I'm really disappointed with MTN. There's no contingency plan in the event that such things happen. They just act on impulse. It's really pathetic. Project Fame is officially now a big joke.
The host actually got it wrong by asking Ada to break a tie she was involved in, the judges would have been the best tie-breaker in such cases...but i'm surprised she got the highest votes, thought Dehinde or Anderson would.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by hayjay16(f): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
U guys shld leave Anderson abeg ....d guy voted who he wanted ...he just followed his heart ....pls keep voting 4 ANDERSON ohh #teamanderson wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
macklef:
Leave it to us bro.
Going to twitter to help heat up an #anti-#TeamAnderson campaign. cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
mtcheew
if God be for anderson
if God talk say na im go win he go win..
with or without ur votes
nd last week chike and deinde didnt vote for anderson at 1st they changed it when all the gals voted for joy cos it would have been no1 voted for anderson
when jeff didnt vote for ruby una call im woman rapper
now andy voted for his gal u dey insult im
well anderson got imself ghanian fans
cos if there is no ghanian left them go dey yab 9ja say na only 9ja dey take all glory.
imagine the mtv base award see as pple dey yab nigerians because we won most of the award.
everytin must not always revolve around us
i will continue to pray for anderson tho i cant vote.
anyone God wants to win
will win

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by CzarRex: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pls we Team chike fans shuld strive 2 keep #ibinuNation Deinde and Jeff in d competition. It seems Anderson is of no use to d GUYs nw
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
imoniyi:
mtcheew
if God be for anderson
if God talk say na im go win he go win..
with or without ur votes
nd last week chike and deinde didnt vote for anderson at 1st they changed it when all the gals voted for joy cos it would have been no1 voted for anderson
when jeff didnt vote for ruby una call im woman rapper
now andy voted for his gal u dey insult im
well anderson got imself ghanian fans
cos if there is no ghanian left them go dey yab 9ja say na only 9ja dey take all glory.
imagine the mtv base award see as pple dey yab nigerians because we won most of the award.
everytin must not always revolve around us
i will continue to pray for anderson tho i cant vote.
anyone God wants to win
will win
And how did you know they changed their votes?
If you must know, Dehinde and Chike voted nobody since it was clear Joy had won already. Their boards were clean.

You said he'll win irrespective of votes?
Seriously?

If you knew Ghanaians or ever lived there, you would know how sentimental they are.
All of them will vote Kumi if they feel like voting, I assure you.

Ok then, let's see.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
very silly show.how can ada be the deal breaker when she had already voted kumi showing he bias,then you ask same person to pick again,that's just stupid...they could have checked between kumi and chike to see who had the highest number of votes from the public or asked the judges to pick,that's why they are called judges for fuc.k sake..and how can you bring back someone that has been eliminated...crap show....Mtn go and die...I haven't really seen any excellent talent in this year's show,there has been no hair raising moment I still remember chidinmas season,the contestants were on drugs..arewa is OK though and she gets the crowd going..I just watch these ones and I am like meeeeeh.I hope next year will be better.

6 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
hmmmm
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Elxandre post=37710769]
If you must know, Dehinde and Chike voted nobody since it was clear Joy had won already. Their boards were clean.

Seriously?

If you knew Ghanaians or ever lived there, you would know how sentimental they are.

i said he will win if God wants im to win ..
nd they cleaned the name they wrote b4 .pls watch it very well and the name was not even clear
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Just went on utube. chike didnt vote anderson last week. watch again

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Elxandre:

Leave it to us bro.
Going to twitter to help heat up an #anti-#TeamAnderson campaign. cheesy
Ama join d league too. Am now rooting for jeff. Atleast hes a reall niggar n he got
A better voice than dehinde.

Anderson wunt win this competition, no way!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
marygodween:
How can i blame ada, she did what she was spose to do in d circumstances.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
I rep team Anderson and still do. But for dis night show d guy F**k up full time joor. I no dey like support bad thing. Dis action by him has cost him plenty fans o!! Chike deserved to be in this competition than Kumi joor.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by ntyce(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
No offense intended, the lady - Joy is short oooo, she resemble midget embarassed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by PlaybooyGANG(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
I swear! Anderson is an idiot! I dey even pity am before but he don Bleep up! Now I support just one in this league!

#IBINUNATION
#TeamDehinde
#ItsDehindeOoo

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by admax(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
That Anderson that look like caitlyn jenner couldn't save Chike! #Traitor
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
ntyce:
No offense intended, the lady - Joy is short oooo, she resemble midget embarassed

Funny you. Lolz
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gengen118: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Elxandre:

Seriously?

Ok then, let's see.

Gbam! Even kumi voted Biko last week not Anderson. Well such is life but I hope this mistake will not cost him sha.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
phrezzz:
Just went on utube. chike didnt vote anderson last week. watch again

Its not about if chike voted anderson or if anderson voted chike. Its about guys standing for each other esp since from the begining it had been the modus ooerandi not to be a butlicker. Or did Chike vote for a girl at his expense? If this happened at BBA, no biggie. But its not a love show.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.