Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277020 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kumi, Tejiri and Ada had a clique one time like that, so it's not a shock that Ada picked kumi!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
homesteady:

More consistent pearl? pearl that had the worst performance on Sunday and has never really had a wow performance?

Agreed that she hasn't yet given us that wowed performance but has she ever been on probation apart from today?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
vanvick247:

Mtn is all out to make cool cash. Dey are just too "Money Conscious" dis season. And it's taking out d best. No credibility again.

Seriously. They just ruined the show.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by amichaelz101(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
luvmijeje:

Agreed that she hasn't yet given us that wowed performance but has she ever been on probation apart from today?
help me ask dem oo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
gengen118:
for me nicholas has the overall best voice in the history of mtn project fame west africa. that guy can sing.while mike's energy, no one can compete with him..

these link is one of the highlights of nicholas , for any one who wants to watch or u can jus go to youtube and type PROJECT FAME GOLDEN MOMENTS. there are many highlights there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cK60qFRiAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GIybSesvTw nicholas personal composition

Nicholas was a vocal powerhouse.Mike struggled till the end,confusing the audience with swags,wonder what is up with him now.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
But u cant take it away from him. Chike has this funky amazing voice that
U cant just help but b entertained wen he sings.

Well, its a game!!

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nymphnode(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Whoa! Arewa surely found a way to make it without your votes grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
1wolex85:

She would have voted Biko! But we naija like to dey form liberal. With the way phrezz has been making noise on this thread, you would have thought Anderson would have the highest number of votes.
I dont knw how Ada had the highest vote. but that just motivated team anderson to extra vote. watch and see. at least anderson was not on probation shows we did a great job.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Is this what this mtn faculty thought this shola guy? Who listens to fuji
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
macklef:
Is this what this mtn faculty thought this shola guy? Who listens to fuji
Ahhhh
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
phrezzz:
I dont knw how Ada had the highest vote. but that just motivated team anderson to extra vote. watch and see. at least anderson was not on probation shows we did a great job.
Na una know. All I know is if Arewa doesn't win this, then pfame's reputation will take a big hit. That is if she doesn't mess up her remaining performances. I doubt she would though, people should watch the extended classes and live streaming, no one is more dedicated than this girl, she's the combination of hard work and talent, that's why I am backing her, I never supported her from the word go but she won me over.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Even the audience were dissapointed with andersons choice.
I wish i can lay the guy somewherr n flog his brain and hips really.
3 boys and a girl, it was obvious chike was saved.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by obiscolly(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
These guys are retards! How on earth will the deal breaker be someone who's voted already. Who else did they expect Ada to vote after the first vote? I'm really disappointed with MTN. There's no contingency plan in the event that such things happen. They just act on impulse. It's really pathetic. Project Fame is officially now a big joke.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
obiscolly:
These guys are retards! How on earth will the deal breaker be someone who's voted already. Who else did they expect Ada to vote after the first vote? I'm really disappointed with MTN. There's no contingency plan in the event that such things happen. They just act on impulse. It's really pathetic. Project Fame is officially now a big joke.

Asin, it beats me, ada was just pulling this confused mood, she definitely knew she was gonna strike that thunder twice on kumi.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
I feel bad for chike. omg joy i wud miss u swthrt i love u.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by activelyA(f): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kumi will still leave next week...
But like play this girl has been on probation through out the competition oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Eeeehhh....
What is this girl using sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Choi!!! I Just watched the show. Anderson bleeped up big time. E no even behave like guy at all. Guys ehn! What happened to Bros over hoes na?
Mehn! Anderson broke the 'guy code'. Was he scared or what? Anyway, bye bye to Supporting Anderson. Now supporting Jeff. I dislike guys that behaves like gals. Bobo thinks he has found Love in Kumi's eyes, na body go tell. Even Kumi wouldn't av voted Anderson if he were to be in Chike's shoes. Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
macklef:
Even the audience were dissapointed with andersons choice.
I wish i can lay the guy somewherr n flog his brain and hips really.
3 boys and a girl, it was obvious chike was saved.

You dey mind Anderson, mtschew. If Chike was eliminated some weeks ago, it wouldn't have been painful but the guy had already started gaining momentum right after he performed that Aloe Black song the second time. Throughout this week when I watched the live streaming, there was a fire in his eyes, he was ready to go, Anderson's emotions just put out the fire. Anderson is super talented but also super emotional

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wow! Joy my love forgive me. i should have voted for u. now my attention is back guys we are doubling our vote for anderson! pls 2 to 306. lego. ALL TeamChike please support us. God bless you!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
activelyA:
Kumi will still leave next week...
But like play this girl has been on probation through out the competition oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Eeeehhh....
What is this girl using sad
Grace
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
mapsmatician:
Choi!!! I Just watched the show. Anderson bleeped up big time. E no even behave like guy at all. Guys ehn! What happened to Bros over hoes na?
Mehn! Anderson broke the 'guy code'. Was he scared or what? Anyway, bye bye to Supporting Anderson. Now supporting Jeff. I dislike guys that behaves like gals. Bobo thinks he has found Love in Kumi's eyes, na body go tell. Even Kumi wouldn't av voted Anderson if he were to be in Chike's shoes. Mtcheeew!
As in, the vex wey I dey get towards Anderson right now no get part 2. Absolute rubbish, the peeps that call him effeminate saw something I didn't see.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
phrezzz:
Wow! Joy my love forgive me. i should have voted for u. now my attention is back guys we are doubling our vote for anderson! pls 2 to 306. lego. ALL TeamChike please support us. God bless you!
I really need some of what you are smoking if you think Team Chike will vote Team Anderson. Right now, I'll pick Deinde over Anderson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
mapsmatician:
Abeg there was never a guy code. ah ah so some1 will not vote his mind again. abeg free anderson joor.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Afo1k: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mtn project fame going down down down.....
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
obiscolly:
That is the very stupid and mundane part. If anybody should get two picks, it's the judges. They should have told each judge to pick one out of two of them. It would have been more credible that way.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
1wolex85:

I really need some of what you are smoking if you think Team Chike will vote Team Anderson. Right now, I'll pick Deinde over Anderson
ok maybe anderson guffed a little, but i plead its a game.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
phrezzz:
Abeg there was never a guy code. ah ah so some1 will not vote his mind again. abeg free anderson joor.
So why the uproar when people voted their mind last week and eliminated Anderson?

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zellie: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
homesteady:
Kumi, Tejiri and Ada had a clique one time like that, so it's not a shock that Ada picked kumi!
Yeah, and Arewa too
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
phrezzz:
ok maybe anderson guffed a little, but i plead its a game.
Goofed a little? Brother please! How can you back stab someone who voted for you when all the ladies were voting their own to send you out. You were luckily called back only for him to go with the same ladies. That doesn't make any sense
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Well! To my view, i think anderson his already aware that does guys we vote for chike and he doesn't want to play the same card with them since that was what happend last week. But i see that as eccentric behaviour
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pls guys vote Talent over swag! 2 to 306. i beg u. i am sorry on behalf of anderson.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
phrezzz:
Pls guys vote Talent over swag! 2 to 306. i beg u. i am sorry on behalf of anderson.
E be like say Anderson promise you part of d money if im win because I no understand why you carry im matter for head like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.