Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277911 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
uchezzz:
If there was no eviction what happened to our votes for this week? Hope it will count for d finals?
YES
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Orichie: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
radicoolgee:
JJC squad peepz. #Team Deinde(Ibinu nation) for showbiz. Kudos to Anderson a great vocalist bu showbiz goes beyond vocals, that dude cannot meet up with the challenges involved just as Nicholas couldn't face the industry despite his great vocal dexterity. He is too fragile and timid personality wise to make a mark in the industry just as the likes of inyanya, praise, chidinma, mike oyinkosade,emekus, geofrey and host of others were able to through their voice and mostly personality were able to face and still facing the industry convincingly. Jeff is good to go, same with Arewa and Ada others are bench warmers. The king of the show remains deinde even though he is not as vocally gifted as the rest, but business wise and industry wise he can rep Project Fame in the industry much more than others infact ibinu nation is a record label and brand to watch out for just as olamides YBNL. Best of luck to all contestants, may the preferred win.
love dehinde~igboRo tinz....feeling my nigga's swag
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2015
radicoolgee:
JJC squad peepz. #Team Deinde(Ibinu nation) for showbiz. Kudos to Anderson a great vocalist bu showbiz goes beyond vocals, that dude cannot meet up with the challenges involved just as Nicholas couldn't face the industry despite his great vocal dexterity. He is too fragile and timid personality wise to make a mark in the industry just as the likes of inyanya, praise, chidinma, mike oyinkosade,emekus, geofrey and host of others were able to through their voice and mostly personality were able to face and still facing the industry convincingly. Jeff is good to go, same with Arewa and Ada others are bench warmers. The king of the show remains deinde even though he is not as vocally gifted as the rest, but business wise and industry wise he can rep Project Fame in the industry much more than others infact ibinu nation is a record label and brand to watch out for just as olamides YBNL. Best of luck to all contestants, may the preferred win.

Which industry o?Is Nicholas in/from Nigeria?he is from Liberia,so maybe you should go to Liberia first and find out how he's doing before making any conclusions.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2015
Quite happy 2day ANDERSON IS IN THE FINALS! and guys show my junior bro somelove. he just got admitted into UNN.

9 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by majestique(f): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2015
pls who knows how the online voting is done?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by cute2dmax55(f): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
hayjay16:
did dey evict him Did u go 4 d live show

pls wat time exactly is d live show usually bieng recorded?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by radicoolgee(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Enemmo i am talking abt the music industry and showbiz in general. I dont need to go to liberia to know hoe nicholas is doing cos if he is doing well in the music industry in his country it definitely would have been visible cos we have a lot of foreign artist from several countries u could hear of and see their works all over the world e.g markifizulu from south africa, sarkodi from ghana, plantnum diamond from zimbabwe, and a whole lot more succesful music personalities. So that is why i insist it goes beyond the competition or winning project fame, it goes beyond have best of vocals, it involves understanding the terrain and having the personality and drive. That is why onyikosade is doing better in the industry than olawale who actually won that same year. There is more to music and showbiz than vocals o that is why i am not too confident of Andersons victory.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by radicoolgee(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
enemmo:

Which industry o?Is Nicholas in/from Nigeria?he is from Liberia,so maybe you should go to Liberia first and find out how he's doing before making any conclusions.

Enemmo i am talking abt the music industry and showbiz in general. I dont need to go to liberia to know hoe nicholas is doing cos if he is doing well in the music industry in his country it definitely would have been visible cos we have a lot of foreign artist from several countries u could hear of and see their works all over the world e.g markifizulu from south africa, sarkodi from ghana, plantnum diamond from zimbabwe, and a whole lot more succesful music personalities. So that is why i insist it goes beyond the competition or winning project fame, it goes beyond have best of vocals, it involves understanding the terrain and having the personality and drive. That is why onyikosade is doing better in the industry than olawale who actually won that same year. There is more to music and showbiz than vocals o that is why i am not too confident of Andersons victory desite all the hype and hailings just as they did to emeka who finally came 5th afterall the high hopes.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
uchezzz:
If there was no eviction what happened to our votes for this week? Hope it will count for d finals?
Sorry, uve been scammed dis week. Do well to waste ur vote again next week on d same sets of people. The money for SUV and 5million naira still remain small.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nickymezor(f): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mehn, I really wonder who is gonna get evicted today. .. They re all gud
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gengen118: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wow! Geoffrey is in deed blessed. Love him to pieces. Great show
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lol Deinde look like shakau! i was laughing yesterday
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lmao kumi" help me sing it choir"
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Anderson is the man! Make Una vote ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ibinuuuuuuuuuuu! Haters, shey you guys heard the compliment Cobham gave to Dehinde. Ibinuuuuuuuuuuu perform like a genius. Yayyyyyyy!

I know some of you will still not see anything good but he's now a finalist.

Jeffffffff! I can feel you!

What an emotional and powerful performance from Arewaaaaaa. My Goodness! What a talent!

Adaaaaaaaaa! My Sassy and Beautiful Adaaaaaaaaa!

If Dehinde is not winning this, they should just give it to Arewa or Adaaaaaaaaa!

Tonight show was great.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by PlaybooyGANG(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pls, who got evicted?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
I like the the order they performed:
7th place: Jeff tongue
6th place: Anderson tongue
5th place: Deinde shocked shocked tongue
4th Place: Kumi grin cheesy
3rd Place: Pearl cool cool
2nd Place: Arewa grin grin
And the winner of mtn projectfame season 8

ADA!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
EMEKUS BOOJOM!! ah BABA OOO! JAM

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
All I can say is
Emekus Emekus Emekus

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
sophiadfirst:
All I can say is

Emekus Emekus Emekus
U need u to see the way people where begging for his autograph yesterday even when he was beside geoffery outside.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Zuria:
I like the the order they performed: 7th place: Jeff tongue 6th place: Anderson tongue 5th place: Deinde shocked shocked tongue 4th Place: Kumi grin cheesy 3rd Place: Pearl cool cool 2nd Place: Arewa grin grin And the winner of mtn projectfame season 8
ADA!!!!!! grin grin grin
Hehehe, u wish!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
phrezzz:
U need u to see the way people where begging for his autograph yesterday even when he was beside geoffery outside.
Ehya, I thank God for him.
That his song is exciting and quite trendy.
hmmm Emekus international and
am also happy I saw my last years' crush Christian wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by obiscolly(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lovely performance from the contestants today. Emekus really killed it. That dude is a born star. I love the way the season 7 contestants bond, even till now. They're like a clique. Cool stuff!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Emekus should just get Davido or Olamide to jump on that Bojom song remix. Damn if it doesnt scatter the Nation ehh

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sound city ooooooo

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hi Guys. pls how can one be part of the live audience? Is there any form to fill? number to text? or does one just show up to the venue? please reply.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by nellyalph: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nawa for sound city oooooo

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaRochelle(f): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please, what was tonight's show about? What genre of songs did they perform? I would really love a link. Thanks.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by beright: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Souncity abeg ooo show

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
wats up wit soundcity na? Ha!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by crowntoro(f): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
what's happening to soundcity? they have not been able to air the show
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
okabe:

Hehehe, u wish!

The females are topping the chart grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.