Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277948 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gengen118: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
macklef:

Lmao. This is very funny. Illd stick my head in fire that u have a science background.
Cos u dnt know what investment is. Tell me ur doing it for d fun of it, i see totally nothin rong with that even if u spend 2million naira on voting.
But if u say investment, then illd have to wait for 2017 advanced learners dictionary., mayb d meaning has changed. Lovely sunday dear

My brother she meant spiritual investment. U have to be spiritually minded to understand it. A carnal mind can never understand it.

I also believe when I contribute to Someone's success, someway somehow GOD will raise help for me too. I don't have to know u to help you and I don't have to expect to gain from you when I help you because that is simply not charity( love) but selfishness.
There is a return on every investment irrespective of the kind.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
gengen118:

My brother she meant spiritual investment. U have to be spiritually minded to understand it. A carnal mind can never understand it.

I also believe when I contribute to Someone's success, someway somehow GOD will raise help for me too. I don't have to know u to help you and I don't have to expect to gain from you when I help you because that is simply not charity( love) but selfishness.
u ve spoken my mind. dat is d beginin and end of d whole iss
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
This MTN PFA are useless thieves!

So it was the reggae songs they sang yesterday? that means they already knew there won't be eviction yesterday and they made people to vote endlessly! Smh!

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
gengen118:

I know, everything has importance in d spiritual world. Bros please face reality biko.
Stop assuming something that has not been wriiten anywhere or u cannot emphatically prove.

And by the way, me and d lady in question didnt take d ish that serious. Weve moved on.
Watever rocks anyones boat, be it spiritual or physical its dier business.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
please naa. how can i be part of the live studio audience. where is the show filmed?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
You can now vote anywhere in the world in project fame. this just gave Anderson extra votes coz he has FANS outside naija! 2 to 306. powerhouse for the fame.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gengen118: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
phrezzz:
You can now vote anywhere in the world in project fame. this just gave Anderson extra votes coz he has FANS outside naija! 2 to 306. powerhouse for the fame.

Pls how do you vote outside the country?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
gengen118:

Pls how do you vote outside the country?
Go to their website and u wud see outside voting. Pls vote thank u
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
WOW! ANDERSON JESUS BLOOD OF GOD WHAT A PERFORMANCEEEEEEE IF DIS GUY DOESNT WIN THIS THING. MY GOD.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
NO NO THIS HAS TO BE HIS BEST PERFORMANCE SINCE HALLELUJAH! WAAAAAT

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
AND HE GOT A STANDING OVATION FROM THE AUDIENCE
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Awesome performance Anderson. This is definitely my best Anderson show so far

The guy above me shaa! Oboy take am easyy o grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
HIS MOVEMENT WAS SOMETHING ELSE.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wow! Arewa! That was legen...*wait for it*...dary!
Wow! Beautiful, intense, graceful perfomance.

Nice appearance too, dress on point, fitting hairdo, smoking makeup *thumbs up girl*

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Na true shaa @phrezzz
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
vanvick247:

Serious press up o!! Had to download it frm Youtube dis morning. Twas an awesome show guyz. A must watch, Emekus finish work o!! I no regret my votes on him last year rara.!!

Please how can I download directly from YouTube, I can only stream online and it exhausting my data sad cry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
And Bibi Brew cried!!!!

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Tingles(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wack picture quality and poor sound quality, I hate NTA!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
okabe:
Awesome performance Anderson. This is definitely my best Anderson show so far

The guy above me shaa! Oboy take am easyy o grin
Lmao na becos i dey type with capital letter
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by olenime(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Why kumi kan spoil mouth now??
Too emotional! Na wa o

Wetin money go cost ehn? Make she no die oh! There's more to life!

#my kobo

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aitee1:

Please how can I download directly from YouTube, I can only stream online and it exhausting my data sad cry
My dear, downloading consumes even more data but at least you have the benefit of watching as many times as you want plus you can share too
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
phrezzz:
Lmao na becos i dey type with capital letter
Dat 1 join, buh notin do you grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Flakkydagirl: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
okabe:
Wow! Arewa! That was legen...*wait for it*...dary!
Wow! Beautiful, intense, graceful perfomance.

Nice appearance too, dress on point, fitting hairdo, smoking makeup *thumbs up girl*
Arewa is da bomb.....she is a bunch of talent,she's simply incredible.....
She got the stage on fire,and the audience on the heat.

Arewa welldone.......
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bia! Deinde worrisit nah?!? undecided

That was no where close to amazing at all, obviously that song doesn't agree with your voice texture

...Buh based on sey Lion King na 1 of fave movies plus sey na you be the realest hommie in the academy, I give it to you
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
okabe:

My dear, downloading consumes even more data but at least you have the benefit of watching as many times as you want plus you can share too

Share for me nah please embarassed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Flakkydagirl:
Arewa is da bomb.....she is a bunch of talent,she's simply incredible.....
She got the stage on fire,and the audience on the heat.

Arewa welldone.......
Yea, did you notice she got a standing ovation from all the judges plus a resounding round of applause too?
Babe was clearly on fire

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aitee1:

Share for me nah please embarassed
Wish I could but I'm dead sure you are not in my locale
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
1ST SONG BEST PERFORMANCE- Anderson, Jeff, Arewa
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Flakkydagirl: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
okabe:

Yea, did you notice she got a standing ovation from all the judges plus a resounding round of applause too?
Babe was clearly on fire
Ofcourse i saw that,it was a standing ovation from the audience and the faculty,even the Judges were not left out and Bibi Brew cried,it was an awesome performance from that babe.

I actually held my breath till she dropped the microphone.I was amazed......
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
okabe:

Wish I could but I'm dead sure you are not in my locale

The sharing can be done via whatsapp nah cry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aitee1:

The sharing can be done via whatsapp nah cry
Nope it can't, the file is close to 500MB
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by loadux(f): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
woooow arewa was the bomb today that performance simply blew me away, I guess we have another powerhouse in the competition.

I loved Anderson's performance he has really come out of his shell and we are beginning to see him as performer.

Though I liked Ada's song but I felt pearl type of voice would have been better for that song.

deinde was a bit boring today.

Jeffrey my guy totally brought the roof down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.