Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

247Potential's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247Potential's Profile / 247Potential's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Hull City (5 - 1) On 24th September 2016 by 247Potential: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
By this time about three hours ago, Man Utd thread had clocked 12 or 13 pages.

Waste of Frontpage undecided
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (4 - 1) On 24th September 2016 by 247Potential: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
See goal mehn undecided
Crime / Re: Finally We Caught The Lady Goat Thief In My Neighborhood (pix) by 247Potential: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
nnokwa042:
is like u ve soft spot for thieves or ur one of of them if not why did u type this poo so now ur mocking people that they accused thieves for nothing

Na you know wetin you dey think and talk, bros. Why did you react to my comment if you don't do what I alleged?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (4 - 1) On 24th September 2016 by 247Potential: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Goal #Pogba

7 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (4 - 1) On 24th September 2016 by 247Potential: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Goal... Rashford cheesy

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Leicester City (4 - 1) On 24th September 2016 by 247Potential: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
The next person who calls Pogba a flop because of goals or assists, give him a dirty slap. Trust me, the police won't think much of you slapping a madman. #GGMU

1 Like

Politics / Re: Burial Rites Of Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Have Commenced (Pics) by 247Potential: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Can you believe this shii? angry

Well, it was always Propaganda from the onset

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by 247Potential: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
The 'loyalty' part is encouraging cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Photo Of The Quadruplet Delivered By Rachael Dickson, Governor Dickson's Wife by 247Potential: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
gebest:
beautiful, hit LIKE if u luv them and SHARE if u dont luv them.

Na you be their agent?
Because I no understand how the Like and Share wan take improve their destiny sha undecided

17 Likes

Politics / Re: Photo Of The Quadruplet Delivered By Rachael Dickson, Governor Dickson's Wife by 247Potential: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
This one wey dem line them up like fish roll wey dey inside show glass undecided

Congrats biko..
So dem sabi this method na im dem no do am since?

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by 247Potential: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
laps abi stick

Lacks grin
Politics / Re: Jimi Benson Renovating Anglican Primary School, Ijede, Ikorodu (Photos) by 247Potential: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
The environmental renovations are nice. Good lessons on sanitation and perhaps vocational training can be learnt thus.

However, the real education is in the classrooms and so far, the Lagos State Ministry of Education is on the verge of upsetting the entire system with their overzealous crazy decisions.
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests Own Staff, Mr Uzodinma Agbazue, Over Bribery Allegation by 247Potential: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
He should have shared the cash when they asked him to. embarassed

1 Like

Romance / Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by 247Potential: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
fine geh, I like your laps... Pls come and use me too and break my heart...

Give the laps one new like nau.. I for like am but nah the second pair of laps wey vex me lipsrsealed
Romance / Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by 247Potential: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lol.. Niggga got dealt with grin

Man up Chief.. You're gonna do the same to some boy someday probably. Wife his crush because he didn't act fast for reasons best known to him.

Perhaps the conditions of your relationship and the age difference meant the ride was temporary.

Man up. If your cards ain't in check yet, you may have another coming up front. Till you wife someone wink
Politics / Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by 247Potential: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aisha: Wife of the President.

Fayose: Governor of Ekiti State.

My Business: No connection whatsoever.

Verdict: Not a gram of fvck given.

1 Like

Crime / Re: 19-year-old Man Impregnates Goat In Ghana by 247Potential: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Illiteracy.

The two creatures are not of the same Genus; Man is Hominidae, Goat is Capra; therefore the chances of reproducing is not just slim but non-existent.
Even animals of the same genus have slim chances of reproduction and when they do, the offsprings usually lose the ability to procreate.

That man should take a chill pill and stop humiliating the boy for selfish gains.
Politics / Re: Here's My Take On IPOB by 247Potential: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Xtopher123:

So let me say such call would lead to something positive at the end for the Igbos.. Then why are people against it.. ?

Does it have to do with the way it's been carried out? Or is there a Step by step Legal process that these people are not following or abiding to?

Well, listening to Nnamdi Kanu speak so volatile was not really encouraging, you know. He was quite 'all out' in bashing everything bashable. The politicians whose feathers were ruffled had to act quickly to paint him evil and play the tribalism card where necessary to discredit him and it worked for them. But honestly, in a country with third world problems, his way is the only way to get things done. So that it is working for some Igbos and that it is being rejected by some, in my opinion, is down to his approach.

I really don't believe anything short of that would have gotten government attention or gotten the message across.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Here's My Take On IPOB by 247Potential: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Igbo's love money.

Hello, did you see Head Bridge??
Listen, if Igboland businesses had a prime hub, that hub is in Onitsha. As I saw Head Bridge looking desolate today, I was expressly convinced that the struggle is real.
My apologies if you know nothing about Igboland though. Some major markets in Igboland were captured and I just had to appreciate their commitment

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Here's My Take On IPOB by 247Potential: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Xtopher123:

A common interest? I think it's 50-50, and the only reason people would begin to consider having a sovereign state is if the government refuses to practice through federalism..

Don't you think if we channeled all the efforts used for protesting or calling for a sovereign state is used for the call of through federalism we won't achieve that?

Like someone would say "Aim for the sky to reach the mountain top." Hopefully, the agitations for Biafra will get to a stage that the FG will offer True Federalism as an alternative. I'm very positive Igbos will see the advantage of such move and grab it. The problems associated with starting a new state is indeed rigorous and no doubt, a 50-50 scenario.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by 247Potential: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
I would have read sense into your words, but experience, they say, is the best teacher.

You and your likes ridiculed the antics of the NDA, saying they were only damaging their environment as their agitations have zero impact on the Nigerian economy.

I guess you found out your misdirection the hard way and now, here you are again. Amnesia?
Politics / Re: Here's My Take On IPOB by 247Potential: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Xtopher123:

Yeah the call for true federalism I support, also I share with your fears of having such a huge experiment - let's take a cue from Nigeria, we've had Independence (literally) for over 50yrs and still yet we've not learnt to manage our Resources, how sure are we that such wouldn't be the case if Biafra comes to be?
That's the snag. Perhaps the advantage of a 'more common' interest and a smaller region would pilot the ship to its harbour. If it hasn't worked since then till now, there is no doubt that we need a ... (don't want to use the word CHANGE)

2 Likes

Jokes Etc / Re: Famous Rib Cracking Memes Of Zimbabwe President, Robert Mugabe by 247Potential: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Are you really sure he's the source of all these humour?? undecided

These things are just so hilarious grin
Crime / Re: Finally We Caught The Lady Goat Thief In My Neighborhood (pix) by 247Potential: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
idris4r83:
inflate what, she steals our goats on a daily basis.

I'm telling you.
Just be sure of the population of goats in the locale so we will not cross boundary
Politics / Re: 14YRS OF EFCC: Only 8 Cases Achieved! Is There Hope 4 Corrupt Free Nation? - VP by 247Potential: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
The EFCC is a witchunting tool. Expecting high numbers is not realistic since there is possibility of peace-making.

Only the stubborn get caught.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Finally We Caught The Lady Goat Thief In My Neighborhood (pix) by 247Potential: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hehehe.. Trust Nigerians to inflate the number.

The same way we would blame any thief caught in front of our house for the money you lost at Seme Border grin

Sorry o, iya. You have given these people another reason to bash your people undecided
Politics / Re: Here's My Take On IPOB by 247Potential: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
sarrki:
Ipob is Babylon nothing good will ever come out of that

Criminal, terrorist group

I assure you, these dares are the necessary motivations that drive Igbos to success. Call them worthless and they show you worth. It's something I learnt staying amongst Igbos in Igboland and the Niger Delta.

The same way they were ridiculed for obscurity. The news today is that some heavyweight countries are now aware of the agitations of Biafra.

Someone pointed out at the futility of protesting abroad while the happenings are in Nigeria, but I bet he didn't understand the power of the media. You do not expect the Presidency to reveal the inquiries of Foreign Authorities into this issue do you?

The criminals are being heard. That's not so good for opposition

27 Likes

Politics / Re: Here's My Take On IPOB by 247Potential: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Xtopher123:

In as much as I agree with someone of your valid point, but then "A Supposed Biafran" was at the helm of affairs for 6 years and still he couldn't change the course as to what the bolded text specified, and don't you think it'll still be the same story when this said independence is granted?

Yes. I for one have a little reservation about this Biafra agitation. for the sole reason that There's still a lot more to be done after its actualization which requires the purast of intentions and all hands on deck. I have doubts if the Igbos can collectively render this service at their own personal sacrifice. But then, the dare may drive it all the way home. It's an experiment. The outcome is still negligible.

However, the advantage which may take care of this problem is that the government will be closer to home, and not be run from Abuja. The smaller the problem, the easier it would be to handle. That's why True Federalism remains a much better alternative or an option to reduce agitations for Biafra. Give States power to run themselves and collect a realistic % from them monthly or quarterly and the level of corruption will drop drastically.

16 Likes

Politics / Re: FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) by 247Potential: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
I'm just here to read the comments of APC supporters grin

In the not so distant past, a good number of them would say that what the now ex-president did was 'reconstruction' or 'dualization' or 'rehabilitation' of these roads; he never built a new one. And for that, he deserves no worthy mention

Well, I can already see a finished tarred road with vehicles driving back and fort beside the red sand part. And a big 'Thank You, Fashola' on the first comment.

Issorait cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Here's My Take On IPOB by 247Potential: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
It would appear it was destined to be and will be.

I figure the bulk of Igbos don't believe the past war is the reason they should turn back to Biafra. However, there are two key motions in play, which in my opinion, makes Biafra only a matter of time.

The first of it is that there is a sense of marginalization amongst Igbos. When they look at themselves and how far they have gone from zero to hero in their individual and communual endeavours, very few will be pleased with how the government, with all the resources at their disposal is handling things. Uneasy lies the head that wears the cap, they say, but many Igbos have put the cap on their heads, dealt with it all through the finish line and handed the mantle to the next in line without breaking pace. Igbos are not impressed with the poor job Nigeria is doing. It's not hard to see why.

The second motion is 'The Dare'. If there is anything Igbos get morivated by; it's a dare. A dare is like a challenge that must be risen up to if one is worth his onions. The pride of the average igbo man is 'Ekwueme'. In the present Nigeria, they are beinh dared to follow through with Biafra. They are beinh dared by the authority and citizens alike. While they may have patience with the first motion, this is likely to speeden up the actualization of Biafra, even if it involves becoming primal. I believed the government should take a cue from the past Lagos elections where the igbos along with their South South brothers almost swung the politics of Lagos towards PDP simply because a lagoon threat by a sitting Oba went round. That was the dare. The close battle at the polls was the result.

27 Likes

Autos / Re: Dare-devil Power Bike Rider Spotted Along Lekki Road by 247Potential: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
I do better in my dreams angry

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: NOTICE!! Yahoo Breached!! 500 Million Accounts Hacked!! by 247Potential: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
They are free to contact me if they need my password or any other relevant information about that account of mine undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.