Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me (407 Views)

At What Stage Does A Start Up Cease To Become A Start Up / Why You Should Cease Listening To Nigerian News & Vote Soludo 2019 / Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by TVTKOKO(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
I just had to create this thread pertaining the house arrest the igbos have place themselves all in the name of protest.. Which has graced the front page today.
While you may be there rejoicing that there's unity among yourselves (debatable actually), have you sat down to ask yourselves the effects of this sit at home protest?? Whom and whom it would affect??.? The answers are quite obvious. Now tell me one government parastatal that has not operated in the whole of the east? Which bank? Be sincere to answer me.. Which one amongst you working in a bank or a government establishment that didn't go to work today?
I reside here in the north and most of your brothers over here has little or no knowledge of whats happening in your region.

My point is, the common men amongst you are desperately ready to die for a cause that won't put a food on your table while the elites really don't caree!! I knw most of you come on here to shout just to be noticed(actually the Internet has provided room for that) but you actually went about your own businesses.. Lmao
Really,, i don't know who is deceiving who *drops pen*
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by brandonobi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
unity nke onye? as for me it was just an opportunity to stay away frm school.
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by 247Potential: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
I would have read sense into your words, but experience, they say, is the best teacher.

You and your likes ridiculed the antics of the NDA, saying they were only damaging their environment as their agitations have zero impact on the Nigerian economy.

I guess you found out your misdirection the hard way and now, here you are again. Amnesia?

(1) (Reply)

Israel – Shimon Peres Passes Away. / Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To Buhari / Leaked Bankers Committee Email Suggest Nigeria’s Interbank Market Is Manipulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.