Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

247Potential's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247Potential's Profile / 247Potential's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Phones / Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2016
odiagabros:

Wen its stops working after 5 minutes... Then its network just switch off n on ur data again to continue blazing... I was able to use 1. 48gb today

Except you haven't browsed for five days before today, that info may not be accurate.
Family / Re: Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son by 247Potential: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
It may seem funny, but it isn't. Broken family.
Phones / Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Conner44, sorry for mentioning you here. I couldn't post a reply there. Well, I'll give you three suggestions: First, it may be sharing memory with your video adapter. Secondly, your board may have restrictions on the size of RAM that can be used on it. Finally, you may want to upgrade your Windows version to 64-bit OS first.
Politics / Re: See What Entraco Boss Was Spotted Doing While Trying To Snatch Ballot Box In Imo by 247Potential: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Don't mind Rochas and his silly antics. ENTRACO is supposed to mean Enugu Transport Company though.
Religion / Re: Why Do Most People Believed That The Church Should Give The Poor Money? by 247Potential: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
SexyRat:

Oh, os now about exhausting limits after giving you an instance

It has always been about exhausting limits. You take this as an argument: I am telling you the realistic reason one may have problems with the church methods. How should it be preached that one gives until it hurts, yet they find it difficult stepping out of their comfort zone? The church has to connect to each and every member of her congregation and the society at large. It doesn't start and end with the person who always donate side figure sums at fund raising. Anything short of that requires the best to be given.
Religion / Re: Why Do Most People Believed That The Church Should Give The Poor Money? by 247Potential: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
SexyRat:

So who told you that Churches don't give to Charity.

My church gave relive material woth millions of Naira to Bayelsa and Portharcourt during the flood

And also send cash to one African country (have forgotten the name) during war in the country.

They give to Less privilege homes both home and abroad. Am privilege to receive letters of gratitude..
Yet people still believe that they should take care of all the poor in the society.

Well, Charity is taking care of the poor or the less privilege. In many instances, the church just doesn't exhaust its limits.
Religion / Re: Why Do Most People Believed That The Church Should Give The Poor Money? by 247Potential: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
SexyRat:

You can help us by breaking down your comments into smaller pieces grin

I'm referring to the tithes, offerings and contributions that are being made especially on Sundays. A healthy percentage of that should be invested in charity. The second point is that sometimes, the church is content with just having a healthy bank account and existence without sufficient concerns for the members' developments where they could play an active role using their connections
Religion / Re: Why Do Most People Believed That The Church Should Give The Poor Money? by 247Potential: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Neither is it on record that the congregation contributed periodically in a mandatory manner to Christ. If ever I were to have a problem with my church, it would be the lack of beneficial networking for the congregation. There are a myriad of problems faced today that have no roots in the bible.
Phones / Re: Infinix by 247Potential: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Which do you need? The Processor or the GPU? They are two different things.
Politics / Re: Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari by 247Potential: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
No need for this. He was defeated by a Stone last time on Nairaland sad

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by 247Potential: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Well, it's past now. On to the next one. And please, don't go all 'puppy love' 'please you my mistress' in the next.
Properties / Re: I Think I'm Being Cheated By A Building Contractor. by 247Potential: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Now is the time to travel home and confirm things for yourself.
Phones / Re: Mtn Needs To Be Sued by 247Potential: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2016
Someone will soon come and accuse you of smear campaign as they did to me yesterday
Phones / Re: Mtn Needs To Be Sued by 247Potential: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2016
What plan is this?? shocked
Phones / Re: Nairalanders, Please Assist Me With My Samsung Galaxy S3 Wi-fi And Mobile Data by 247Potential: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
raebox:

haaa.....the problem there is loosing all data.....and i learnt that a phone is not always okay whenever you flash it
That is why you need the exact firmware for your phone. Except you can manage it like that. You can restrict background data for your apps but the battery drain can be managed by apps.
Phones / Re: Nairalanders, Please Assist Me With My Samsung Galaxy S3 Wi-fi And Mobile Data by 247Potential: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
raebox:
no bro, how do i do that?
Go to Settings, Select Accounts. Scroll down to Backup and Reset. In the Personal Data submenu, you will see 'Factory Data Reset'. Pressing This will remove everything you installed or downloaded to your phone. If a useless app is responsible for this, it should stop the problem. Otherwise, it will still require flashing. Either ways, you lose all your data.
Phones / Re: Nairalanders, Please Assist Me With My Samsung Galaxy S3 Wi-fi And Mobile Data by 247Potential: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
raebox:
walai. ....i dont 1% understand you
Okay. Let me explain. There is a problem with your device OS. You can't just install an app to correct it so you have to flash the phone. Any person can just put any OS for you, which may have little faults, that's why you may need to load the exact OS for your device.
Sports / Re: Nigeria U-20 Crash Out Of African Youth Championship After Home Defeat To Sudan by 247Potential: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Second Chance is well deserved.

2 Likes

Business / Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by 247Potential: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Konga Night Club

49 Likes 8 Shares

Romance / Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by 247Potential: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is an impressive piece. But that's his belief. If everybody believed the same thing, there'ld be nothing new about this. But we don't, and that is very key in understanding that as much as we may believe he is very right, he can also be very wrong.
Politics / Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by 247Potential: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
Nor be me talk am ooo! Rip young man..

Nigeria is also invalid. Please, which Scrabble game is that?

23 Likes

Politics / Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by 247Potential: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
He died so that the cause may live on. Someone someday will be motivated.

30 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Tiwa Savage’s Management Deal With Jay Z’s Roc Nation by 247Potential: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Not bad. Stepping Up. Her recent turmoil won her more newspaper pages.
Romance / Re: by 247Potential: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol. I can relate to that. But I tell myself most times that it's probably not worth sweating over and I go my way. Why would one want to ask everyone out? It has a reason, such question.
Romance / Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by 247Potential: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:

They leave when they've got nothing to do in the room at that moment buh if they were busy, they wouldn't look at my side! grin grin grin

You seem to find it funny actually putting him in such situation. A mischievous one you are.
Politics / Re: Could This Be True:nigerian Senators Salaries by 247Potential: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Well it was previously $1.7million dollars. Perhaps the recent dollar surge has been figured in.
Culture / Re: Yoruba Names And Meanings by 247Potential: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ojuelegba - Cane eyes grin
Romance / Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by 247Potential: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:

When I start like this, my brother will be like "what is this one nah" he'll just leave the room. grin grin grin

Me, I just face whatever was keeping me busy in their rooms at that moment. Leaving would give much meaning to their free act, I seem to believe.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Nairalanders, Please Assist Me With My Samsung Galaxy S3 Wi-fi And Mobile Data by 247Potential: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Reload the firmware. Download Phone Data App, confirm the specific firmware to reload. Otherwise, just reload a generic custom firmware.
Romance / Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by 247Potential: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Don't know how they manage but I have four sisters and none of them seem to mind that. I think it's awkward though.
Phones / Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nbote:

In otherwords d other ppl who also happen to attest to the fact dat dey have used it and got d same exact volume of data as advertised are two very d same people ryt? And dey also acted on impulse to debunk ur claim as well ryt? I have used it, I'm still using it and currently using their weekend plan and see nothing wrong with it. U were so sure d data volume dey offer isn't up to what is advertised and I am telling u I'm getting d data jus as advertised. U simply concluded based on ur experience which unfortunately is not d same for everyone. Something ate d rest of ur data or like I said earlier u had issues with ur reception. Others have also come in to debunk ur claim as well. Go ahead and call their helpline or beta still get other alternatives instead of embarking on a smear campaign online.

Impulsive reaction because you didn't take your time to observe fellow complaints, and yet you say EVERYONE EXCEPT ME again. You and others have done your part by putting me in the know and I decided earlier to try out the second alternative on this premiss. Except you're trying to brainwash an adult, I believe I have been very civil in my proceedings. I will get back when I'm done, I owe the audience that. Call Customer Care over shaved data? Who does that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.