Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. (5220 Views)

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State / Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Thewrath(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
The ipob under the leadership of nnamdi Kanu is very intelligent!

So I was just thinking out loud what possible effects the sit-at-home protest could pose and I came up with a few...

The protest:
While a lot of us witnessed the sit-at-home protest,others were busy doubting and spreading baseless propaganda.ipob made it clear that the sit-at-home peaceful protest was to cover Biafra land alone,and not the rest of Nigeria.
Well,to tell ourselves the truth,the protest was a success as a vast majority of the region and its people complied.

What the rest of Nigeria thinks:
As usual,to them it's one of those "morning exercise".Some hoped for a breakdown in law and order,while others thought it would be a bloodbath between ipob and Nigeria police,but to God be the glory,no lives were lost.

The message:
This is the most interesting part,if you study the protest very well,there is not much you can comprehend as to why ipob declared this sit-at-home protest other than to:
1)remind the rest of Nigeria about where the loyalty of the people lies.
2)remind Nigeria and the world at large that ndiigbo is united as against their usual propaganda that Igbos are not united.
3)that ndiigbo can be led by one and what they believe in.
4)that ipob and its leadership is still intact.

The majority speaks!!!!

So while you are busy looking for were Igbos flouted the sit-at-home protest,ipob is passing its message..

Ipob is intelligent!

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Mack3N: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nice piece,but if we tell them,dey no go gree...munu people grin

12 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Thewrath(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mack3N:
Brother,we no fit kill ourselves on top matter wey no reach na,e get people wey we suppose leave that kind thing for wink

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by vayne(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mack3N:
The ewedu eaters will be like "why are they observing it in rivers state"?
Funny people cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by 247Potential: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
The 'loyalty' part is encouraging cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Mack3N: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
vayne:

The ewedu eaters will be like "why are they observing it in rivers state"?
Funny people cheesy
Them no dey travel na,what did you expect grin

14 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by fearNORTH: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
The most intelligent post ever on Nairaland.

I was expecting the imaginary reIPOB, tripob and other Buhari mercenaries to force us into the market and offices.

For the first time in History Igbos sent the message of unionism to the rest of the country

34 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Thewrath(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:
What you Igbos dont know is that the ordinary masses dont care if igbos leave or stay. I can assure you that the average yoruba man wants the igbos to have their own country, whether that is borne out of hatred for the igbos is what i dont know.

As for the hausas, i think they want the igbos to stay and continue being subjugated while they (hausas) continue to enjoy the oil wealth of the east.

I know most minority tribes dont like the igbos so they dont care if they leave or stay. In all these mess, the most worried set of people are the elites accross all tribes who are scared that their pot of soup (Nigeria) is being threatened by this Biafra issue.

The igbos should not even hope of faring better because they are protesting or heating up the polity. Yoruba or Hausa will not shift for you in the power tussle because igbos cant compete politically so these protests wont help the plight of the igbos, rather, it will worsen it.

All i am trying to say in a nut shell is that nobody cares whether igbos leave or stay. The Igbos will do well to face their agitations and ensure biafra is achieved on the end but till then, igbo suffering continues in Nigeria.
You were making sense until I got to the bolded,
Firstly,it's only a matter of time before the one northern region alignes with the se/ss and everything will be upside down,yes...that's all it takes.
Secondly,you think your romance with north will last forever?
Thirdly,there are many way presidency can return to the south or an igboman,an selling out isn't one of them.
Fourthly,you sound like all Yorubas are not against the struggle for Biafra,but you allow the vocal few amongst you to speak for you.
Who is fooling who.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by wecan: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nigerians will see the worst of it in 2019. Election will not hold in eastern part of Nigeria and some south south part of Nigeria.
So my brethren think about the future of Nigeria because Nigeria is actually going down everyday by day and it will never come back to where it was before now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Eastfield1: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Thewrath(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
fearNORTH:
The most intelligent post ever on Nairaland.

I was expecting the imaginary reIPOB, tripob and other Buhari mercenaries to force us into the market and offices.

For the first time in History Igbos sent the message of unionism to the rest of the country
They failed to see the real message ipob was passing because they were busy looking for where Igbos flout the protest or where there was a bloodbath.

12 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by fearNORTH: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:
What you Igbos dont know is that the ordinary masses dont care if igbos leave or stay. I can assure you that the average yoruba man wants the igbos to have their own country, whether that is borne out of hatred for the igbos is what i dont know.

As for the hausas, i think they want the igbos to stay and continue being subjugated while they (hausas) continue to enjoy the oil wealth of the east.

I know most minority tribes dont like the igbos so they dont care if they leave or stay. In all these mess, the most worried set of people are the elites accross all tribes who are scared that their pot of soup (Nigeria) is being threatened by this Biafra issue.

The igbos should not even hope of faring better because they are protesting or heating up the polity. Yoruba or Hausa will not shift for you in the power tussle because igbos cant compete politically so these protests wont help the plight of the igbos, rather, it will worsen it.

All i am trying to say in a nut shell is that nobody cares whether igbos leave or stay. The Igbos will do well to face their agitations and ensure biafra is achieved on the end but till then, igbo suffering continues in Nigeria.

I am still struggling to read a meaning outta your long piffle.
At a point you said igbos are not politically relevant and still went ahead to say their striving to be relevant is also irrelevant.

Are you lots programmed to hate any step taken by the Igbos

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Thewrath(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
fearNORTH:

At a point you said igbos are not politically relevant and still went ahead to say their striving to be relevant is also irrelevant.

You can imagine how these people think,they use one side of the mouth and say they are not against the struggle,then turn around to tell you another thing.

16 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by SpeedOfLight: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
One Nigeria chanters, abagworo and ngeneukwenu are on the other thread looking for who didn't observe the sweet holiday not knowing that the msg have been passed.

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Alcatraz003: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Thewrath:

You were making sense until I got to the bolded,
Firstly,it's only a matter of time before the one northern region alignes with the se/ss and everything will be upside down,yes...that's all it takes.
Secondly,you think your romance with north will last forever?
Thirdly,there are many way presidency can return to the south or an igboman,an selling out isn't one of them.
Fourthly,you sound like all Yorubas are not against the struggle for Biafra,but you allow the vocal few amongst you to speak for you.
Who is fooling who.

Majority of yorubas dont care. Yorubas are so self absorbed in their own existence that they can hardly spare a thought for other tribes.

However, Yorubas are passively observing the whole scenario with the prism of the end game and their next move. Like i said in my earlier post, we dont hate anybody, we are just unfortunately an insular people who over cherish our culture.

As for the issue of romance with the north, we have always been better in opposition and we played it well. It is therefore funny when u speak like we cherish and revel in the fact that osinbajo is President. His position does not factor into our disposition to the current administration. In things continue the way they are till 2019, the Yoruba will find a suitable alternative to buhari notwithstanding our son being his vice.That is how sophisticated we are.

We wish igbos well with the biafra thingy.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Truefederalism(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:

Majority of yorubas dont care. Yorubas are so self absorbed in their own existence that they can hardly spare a thought for other tribes. These are lies! The yoruba has always been ears~on~ground about Igbos, at least since 1966. Existing data show you guys as always trying to measure your ' pseudo~achievements' with the worth of the Igbo man. The truth is that the Igbo man does not care who you are, or if the yoruba race exists. The problem is that your d'ck measurement is really not easy to ignore. Look all over the internet.
[s]However, Yorubas are passively observing the whole scenario with the prism of the end game and their next move. Like i said in my earlier post, we dont hate anybody, we are just unfortunately an insular people who over cherish our culture.
As for the issue of romance with the north, we have always been better in opposition and we played it well. It is therefore funny when u speak like we cherish and revel in the fact that osinbajo is President. His position does not factor into our disposition to the current administration. In things continue the way they are till 2019, the Yoruba will find a suitable alternative to buhari notwithstanding our son being his vice.That is how sophisticated we are.
We wish igbos well with the biafra thingy.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Truefederalism(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nice piece bro. Very objective.

Don't mind the children of hate

18 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by MrMcJay(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
wecan:
Nigerians will see the worst of it in 2019. Election will not hold in eastern part of Nigeria and some south south part of Nigeria.
So my brethren think about the future of Nigeria because Nigeria is actually going down everyday by day and it will never come back to where it was before now

In the last election, the SE voted largely in favour of the PDP. In 2019, it would be to the advantage of the APC if elections don't hold in the SE. Keep dribbling yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by lockedOut: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
wecan:

So when election dont hold in SS/Se then an administrator will be appointed to govern them kapish
Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Alcatraz003: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
fearNORTH:

You tried in decoding my message as articulated in the second paragraph of your post but you failed to read in between the lines by not capturing the fact that the meat of my message is that igbos cant be relevant by throwing tantrums and burning bridges.

Igbos have to learn and relearn the art of diplomacy as that is the password to attaining power in Nigeria and World over.

Me i don taya to dey talk peeps. Educating igbos is like speaking to a wall.

Na friday night we dey....Club things.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Thewrath(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
We are not all dumb!
Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Very well thought out post. Earned my respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Moahmed: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
lockedOut:

So when election dont hold in SS/Se then an administrator will be appointed to govern them kapish

Election will hold in ss/se come 2019 may God spare our lives. You will come back here and quote me .PDP will feature a northern likewise APC.Your people are sell out already.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by mightyhazell: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:

u don't care and ur here blubbering and gnashing brown dentition?! My friend gerraway from here

12 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by DozieInc(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:
the most worried set of people are the elites accross all tribes who are scared that their pot of soup (Nigeria) is being threatened by this Biafra issue.
You made some points in your write, but try to clear mind of " hate "

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by fearNORTH: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:

You tried in decoding my message as articulated in the second paragraph of your post but you failed to read in between the lines by not capturing the fact that the meat of my message is that igbos cant be relevant by throwing tantrums and burning bridges.

Igbos have to learn and relearn the art of diplomacy as that is the password to attaining power in Nigeria and World over.

Me i don taya to dey talk peeps. Educating igbos is like speaking to a wall.

Na friday night we dey....Club things.

please before you go clubbing please educate me particularly on the steps igbos should take to be relevant in the affair of the country...
Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Armaggedon: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lalasticlala this deserves frontpage
Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Thewrath(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
fearNORTH:

please before you go clubbing please educate me particularly on the steps igbos should take to be relevant in the affair of the country
Thanks in advance
Very beautiful question,all of a sudden they have all turned to political scientists,rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Stingman: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
lockedOut:

Why do you want to commit suicide on the head of this people? The north and the SW has huge land mass,almost more than ten times the SS and SE, and you still want this people want their small land, to death...Na mental you de go so?

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Thewrath(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Stingman:

Why do you want to commit suicide on the head of this people? The north and the SW has huge land mass,almost more than ten times the SS and SE, and you still want this people want their small land to death...No mental you de go so?
Lol
Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Protest:a Coded message the rest of Nigeria failed to get. by Ojiofor: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
SpeedOfLight:
One Nigeria chanters, abagworo and ngeneukwenu are on the other thread looking for who didn't observe the sweet holiday not knowing that the msg have been passed.

Those two losers forgot that not all British people supported or voted for Brexit from EU.
Majority of Bia...frans have spoken.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB And The Need To Reform Her Strategy: / See The African Country Still In 2013 While Nigeria, The World Is In 2020 / Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.