Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

247SENDME's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247SENDME's Profile / 247SENDME's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Education / Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by 247SENDME: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2020
They have strong retentive memory
Travel / Re: WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) by 247SENDME: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
decatalyst:

My brother, you couldn't have said it more.

Only people with no idea of how things play out in war front would get orgasm at the mention of the prospect of a war.

People that haven't handle m
Pa pistol or experience the recoil of an AK47 would just be blabbing grin grin

He meant war film✈��
Travel / Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by 247SENDME: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
richesbhc:
Nigeria can never get to this level

We can if we change from animal to humans. Change from damager's to managers and change from lying to speaking the truth.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) by 247SENDME: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Coldie:
Nigerians don too over do.

The kind of crimes some Nigerians commit no make sense, in Nigeria alone they potray bad attitudes, they would still be bold enough to take this bad attitude abroad.

Give a Nigerian money in Nigeria to do sth for u, once that money enters his hand it would seem as if u are begging him to do sth for u, on top your own money.

Borrow a Nigerian money, just prepare ur self for high blood pressure.

We have so much gotten used to fraudulent and wayo lifestyle that we think thats the way things are supposed to be everywhere.

Only Nigerians can fix Nigeria problems. Because of what you said is the reason our company introduced trusted professionals to sell and deliver services on installment based. This is designed to give confidence back to those residing in the criminally minded environment.

1 Like

Business / Re: GTBank’s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach by 247SENDME: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
And our shares no fit buy keke

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Is Your Best Christian Book? by 247SENDME: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Mankind search for God, My book of bible story, revelation climax, awakes, bible and others published by Jehovah's witness. This books will balance your thinking about Christ, Almighty God and Christianity. Try and read them please.
Politics / Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by 247SENDME: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2020
adioolayi:
I think analysts are saying the deputy governor had a good show by losing with this margin.

But to me.. it's a failure. He is the incumbent deputy governor ... Oshiomole or not..if he has done well..he should win.

Have you ever contested for anything? Do you know the kind of money osho brought to his LGA? With such trader money any body can loose election Within its own immediate family members talk less of a LGA
Celebrities / Re: Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos by 247SENDME: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2020
What!!! She is older than my mother. 62!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by 247SENDME: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2020
KarisNech:

Apostle Paul was a very learned man...so, you know. Even, Daniel understood by books. Daniel was the best in his class.

Yes I'm fully aware of that! But they all preach Christ and his kingdom message. Worldly education can not be compared with the knowledge from almighty God. You will be so surprise that a child of 10years can be use by God.
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by 247SENDME: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Olatara:
The Bible said Study to show yourself approved.

Does the Bible say study mathematics or chemistry or law? The part of the bible you quoted is about studying the word of God the Bible to enable you pass accurate knowledge of the scripture in an approved method. The holy spirit is more powerful than any university degree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by 247SENDME: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
AntiWailer:
Lol

ENECHE nack am apako.
grin

Kumuyi - Frist Class Mathematics (best graduating student )

Adeboye - first class Mathematics

DK Olukoya - First class + Best Graduating student (record unbroken)

One 'bastardd' will come and be talking and call himself Freeze. ... Rubbish

How many mathematics did Jesus solve while on earth? Those who were inspired by holy spirit to write the bible..what was their qualification? Wake up...Godliness is not all about your degrees.

9 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by 247SENDME: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2020
Grammer!!! That is all Nigerians are good at. While he is holding a microphone produced by a country that never believe in the teaching or the existence of Christ. You guys just go to church without learning anything from the Christ you claim to be following... What will happen to freeze? Mr judge. Let me tell you something...if God is the one that inspired freeze to embark on this mission no 100million pastors can pull him down. Yes he might not be wealthy or create 35000 jobs...but remember David and Golliate. Remember moses and pharaoh. Remember that tiny ant that can kill an elephant. Every action and inaction you see on earth today is allowed by the creator. Bokoharam has been threatening the existences of Christianity in the past ten years I'm yet to see a pastor that will come to lay curse on them or is shakau a PhD holder in mathematics, a medical doctor or a scholar? Big pastors are here flexing their muscles on freeze the way soldiers flex their skill on civilian because it affect their bank accounts. We are all waiting for Jesus the final judge.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by 247SENDME: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2020
wonuks:
Freeze brought this upon himself. Just watch and see how everything around him will be frozen

You guys just go to church without learning anything from the Christ you claim to be following... What will happen to freeze? Mr judge. Let me tell you something...if God is the one that inspired freeze to embark on this mission no 100million pastors can pull him down. Yes he might not be wealthy or create 35000 jobs...but remember David and Golliate. Remember moses and pharaoh. Remember that tiny ant that can kill an elephant. Every action and inaction you see on earth today is allowed by the creator. Bokoharam has been threatening the existences of Christianity in the past ten years I'm yet to see a pastor that will come to lay curse on them or is shakau a PhD holder in mathematics, a medical doctor or a scholar? Big pastors are here flexing their muscles on freeze the way soldiers flex their skill on civilian because it affect their bank accounts. We are all waiting for Jesus the final judge.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: NERC: Discos To Pay For Rejecting Electricity by 247SENDME: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2020
This is Nigeria
Education / Re: IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal by 247SENDME: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
placeofallure:
This thing called Sex! Many great men have been felled by it. Ask Sampson.

Thank goodness these ones were caught.
This will still not serve as a deterrent. Many more will still be caught after them.

Anywhere Mr. Taiwo, physics teacher, WGSS dey, e no go shaprapra for you as you wanted to sleep with a hapless SS1 child. Thank God that I have sense that year.

Randy he-goats!

Please don't compare Samson with this type of womanizing. Samson fall in love in a city not accepted by God. But this evil people take advantage of female students for sex exploits.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by 247SENDME: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2020
My phone is still working. Time to reduce lavish spending. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.