Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? (24287 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / TECNO Spark 2 – Unboxing & Quick Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Teejay13(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2020
What an innovative and impressive idea by tecno
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Ajstyles01(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2020
g4gerald:

Bros how many gig ram are u using?

Am using infinix S4 wit 3gig ram and 4g lite for internet for abt a year now and it can multitask wella, the internet speed na die. Na u know wetin u dey use. And I still haven't had any issue wit it.

do u attend fpn
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Instead Of buying this phone, I rather buy it for my sapphiere, She Deserve The Camon 16 Tecno Phone.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Pipefitter:
most of these people hating on this lovely device are still using infinix hot 6

and most of dem go still go behind the camera and buy the phone through eazy buy.

hypocritical lots.

8 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2020
This camon 16 pain xiaomi bigot baje.. Laughing

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Cryptonix: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Softgamer:
how much battery is in samsung s20 ultra? stop displaying your stupidity. where u expecting 10000mah?
my brother help me tell them o...
Some of these guys have gotten so stupid and blinded by transsions old stupidity, that if they don't see anything to insult or criticize them for, they start saying rubbish.
I wonder when battery became a measurement for value or price of a phone..
That's how some are saying mediatek mediatek... Liked it's not the same chipset that they were dying to buy in redmi note 8 pro. undecided

Mtcheew.... It's time we learn to compliment good stuff's and stop being stupidly biased.

Transsions tried for the first time in their life in this phone... And for 118k it's pretty manageable

7 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by 247SENDME: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2020
My phone is still working. Time to reduce lavish spending. Lol

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Cryptonix: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2020
21cents:
anything less than 6mah for that ridiculous price is just an expensive shyte.
and how dare you compare Tecno with Samsung? that's an insult.
Shut ur mouth bro. U gat no point. Battery had never been a determinant for priced of phone.
How much mAh do u find in Huawei p40 pro, OnePlus 8 pro and the likes?
I guess you are a premium transsions user angry
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Cryptonix: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2020
blingxx:

Tech illiterate sad

I think you are the tech illiterate here..
Samsung excels more at the premium/flagship level, their budget and mid-range phones are scrap bro... Especially with their exynos chipset

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Softgamer: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2020
Cryptonix:
Some of these guys have gotten so stupid and blinded by transsions old stupidity, that if they don't see anything to insult or criticize them for, they start saying rubbish.
That's how some are saying mediatek mediatek... Liked it's not the same chipset that they were dying to buy in redmi note 8 pro. undecided

Mtcheew.... It's time we learn to compliment good stuff's and stop being stupidly biased.

Transsions tried for the first time in their life in this phone... And for 118k it's pretty manageable
exactly man. personally i will rather get the samsung a31 because of its name SAMSUNG. but that does not mean this phone is rubbish. e sure me say this phone will beat other samsung phones that are in this price range. e go even beat this a31 sef. i was surprised when people started criticizing the battery

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Cryptonix: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
because nobody trusts tecno. The actual specs might be 2gb ram, 16 gig rom. Fact
This is something finally making a point. But there's why we have tech literates and YouTube teardowns..
We need to confirm that these guys are not playing with or intelligence once again like they did with infinix s5 pro and cMon 15 premier 64mp

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by blingxx(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Cryptonix:

I think you are the tech illiterate here..
Samsung excels more at the premium/flagship level, their budget and mid-range phones are scrap bro... Especially with their exynos chipset

Still doesn't stop tecno from breaking down after a year.. They are a lot of good midrange around that price range..can you compare this to Huawei y9prime or xiaomi note 9pro?

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by blingxx(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
This camon 16 pain xiaomi bigot baje.. Laughing

See this one undecided.... Phone that will break down within a year.. Lemme not talk sha

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2020
blingxx:

See this one undecided.... Phone that will break down within a year.. Lemme not talk sha

Pained asshole..

Mind you..

I use xiaomi.. But ain't a bigot

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by seanwilliam(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2020
So this phone coy sabi good specs dem kon dey chun out rubbish before
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by sweat9(f): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2020
can I get one to test its functions grin
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by dvkot(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2020
Why will i use this phone over mi note lite?
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by skywalker240(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2020
g4gerald:

Bros how many gig ram are u using?

Am using infinix S4 wit 3gig ram and 4g lite for internet for abt a year now and it can multitask wella, the internet speed na die. Na u know wetin u dey use. And I still haven't had any issue wit it.
install fortnite and start having issues with it grin
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by PETUK(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Cryptonix:

bro 118k is outrageous for this plastic and poor LCD display
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by faith551(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Softgamer:
this will surely beat any samsung of the same price range

Who be this one??
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by jizzison(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Chai!! This camon 16 sef no bad ooo.
The specs are decent but the price leaves alot to be desired.

I'm not a marketer but if you ask me, Redmi note 8 pro or better still note 9s will do you a whole lot of good with better specs of course. Abi who
wan compare Helio G90T to Snapdragon 720G?
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by silent10(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2020
I haven't seen a tecno phone with super amoled screen display and glass 3 corning gorilla protection.
An 8gb ram 128gb rom on an ips LCD capacity touch screen is a huge turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by silent10(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2020
jizzison:
Chai!! This camon 16 sef no bad ooo.
The specs are decent but the price leaves alot to be desired.

I'm not a marketer but if you ask me, Redmi note 8 pro or better still note 9s will do you a whole lot of good with better specs of course. Abi who dey who wan compare Helio G90T to Snapdragon 720G?
The display is a huge turn off for me. 8gb ram, 128gb rom on an ips LCD capacity touch screen. embarassed

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Abudu2000(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2020
Our road being constructed non of the chinese workers there use chinese, not even the peasants among them. Their boss was using a iphone and the rest huawei and others but not shitfinix and crapNO
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Instead Of buying this phone, I rather buy it for my sapphiere, She Deserve The Camon 16 Tecno Phone.
Good morning. How was your night?
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by jizzison(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Lolz. Though I'm impressed that it featured 90Hz refresh rate. Though I'm not sure if the screen is fullHD (FHD) display.

Maybe they could have used AMOLED just to justify the price people would be willing to pay for the device.

One thing that annoys me about Transsion phones is the way they multitask, it's sickening, imagine opening an app then open another, on going back to the first app you opened, you'll find it restarting again and they'll tag it as 4gb ram.
That's why I can't use them again, I hope no one else experiences those flaws sha.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by jizzison(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Timekeeper:
Nice one...

Tecno is moving forward Sha.. Who wud have ever imagined tecno will have a phone of 8gb ram and 128gb..

No body will believe it.. Now it is competing with iPhone 11 pro max and Samsung s10... All at the same level now

Tecno is advancing

Tecno IPhone Samsung.. Same level

I use iPhone 12 pro max and I use this tecno camom 16. So I know what I am saying..

If you doubt me, then pls check my signature for avoidance or doubt... grin cheesy grin cool cool cool

I'm in love with your sacarsm.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Timekeeper: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2020
grin

Thanks bro

jizzison:

I'm in love with your sacarsm.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Elvis778(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRnQlv5CrQw

In this unboxing of the TECNO Camon 16 Premier, I cover all of the upgrades that it comes with. This makes it the 2nd Camon series launch in one year, a first for TECNO.

The 16 Premier is one of three new Camon smartphones launched this 3rd quarter of the year & it comes with the MediaTek G90T dedicated gaming processor alongside 64 & 48MP front and back camera sensor sets.
What are your thoughts?

Some of the specifications:

* Back Camera: 64MP Main Camera + 8MP Ultrawide + 2MP Depth Sensor + 2MP Low Light
* Front Camera: 48MP Main Camera + 8MP Ultrawide
* 6.85 inch FHD (90Hz) IPS LCD DIsplay
* 2460 x 1080p Resolution
* Processor: MediaTek’s Helio G90T
* Storage: 128GB + 8GB RAM
* Battery: 4,500 mAh + 33w Fast Charging Capabilities
* Android 10 - HiOS 7
* Color Options: Glacier White
* Price: $250 / approx. NGN 115,800
who be your maths teacher? $250 = 115,800 naira abi 95,425 NGN?
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by jizzison(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2020
silent10:

The display is a huge turn off for me. 8gb ram, 128gb rom on an ips LCD capacity touch screen. embarassed
Lolz. Though I'm impressed that it featured 90Hz refresh rate. Though I'm not sure if the screen is fullHD (FHD) display.

Maybe they could have used AMOLED just to justify the price people would be willing to pay for the device.

One thing that annoys me about Transsion phones is the way they multitask, it's sickening, imagine opening an app then open another, on going back to the first app you opened, you'll find it restarting again and they'll tag it as 4gb ram.

That's why I can't use them again, I hope no one else experiences those flaws sha.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier Unboxing & Quick Review: Should You Upgrade? by Diamondsaheed(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Nigerian we get problem haaaaaa,C as people dey comment on product wey done make ham,we continue to use our hard earn money to buy garget everyday without producing one in our country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TOP 5 Smartphones With Dual Rear Camera And Trendy Look Price Under $60. / Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b / Chinese Court Finds Gionee Guilty Of Planting Malware On Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.