Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? (44862 Views)

First Class Students Of Ignatius Ajuru Uni Write Test To Prove Their Grades / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) / Favour Adenuga & Goodnews Johnson, First Class Students In Medicine, ABU Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by SirMichael1: 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
BenDanor:

With common sense, an adult should know that he should not fight or vent his anger on a 2 year old if the baby uses a curse word on him
This is too much of a 'petty' sense, it shouldn't even count as such. Really, if this is an example of a common sense, then i think people who do no have common sense are psychotic. Therefore, i do not think most first class student do not have common sense. It's kind of a petty thing to say.
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 30, 2020
Highbee479:

I don't really believe in this
Jobless
First class ??

.yes jobless because they stole people's destiny to make that first class
A lot of evil go on spiritually
Most first class people stole from others to pass spiritually
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by Igolonwaanyi(f): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2020
falcon01:
They have nothing better to do they put their whole life in education and only few become successful.

Well, you're wrong.

While in school I had other things doing. I was working as a full time blogger, going to dates and meetings, writing stories. It didn't stop me from graduating with first class.
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by Igolonwaanyi(f): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2020
Geteggs4lunch:

.yes jobless because they stole people's destiny to make that first class
A lot of evil go on spiritually
Most first class people stole from others to pass spiritually

Who's feeding you these lies from the pit of hell? Stop being superstitious and unnecessarily bitter.

And please, there are no jobless first class graduates. We get job offers, recommendation, but some of us are pushing for something different.
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by 247SENDME: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2020
They have strong retentive memory
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by LivingDom: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2020
Whether you graduated with 1st class or 2nd class upper,
what matters the most is what you are able to achieve with your certificate oh, your positive impact in the society with your result will tell if you actually graduated with 1st class or not.
Although people that graduate with 1st class are extra intelligent.
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by Advocatmsani(m): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2020
I have read every comment here with kin interest. To answer your question, I would like to tell you a personal account on how I achieved mine.
Firstly and most importantly, I always knew what I wanted- so I was focused. I pay attention to every single detail and take it important as if my life depend on it. These are details most average students take trivial.
I wouldn't say I was the most intelligent in my class- but intelligent enough. I was probably the most hardworking and possibly the most curious.
I have always been self-motivated and thrive for perfection in every of my endeavours. My G.P objective for every semester was 5.0.
Contrary to what people believe , I don't read 24/7. But I programmed myself.

1 Like

Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2020
Igolonwaanyi:

Who's feeding you these lies from the pit of hell? Stop being superstitious and unnecessarily bitter.

And please, there are no jobless first class graduates. We get job offers, recommendation, but some of us are pushing for something different.

And who is feeding you lies too?
This is my experience and you are there calling it lies from hell, you are the liar from hell

It is either you are guilty of it or you are completely ignorant but I doubt if the latter is the case.

It’s okay to speak for yourself but when you start speaking for all first classers then there is a problem
I said most of them are occultic even from childhood and they steal spiritually from others
It’s a practice done everywhere but more prevalent in Nigeria and among Nigerians
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by frankosivue(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2020
MrJavaS:

I can guess you are in ATBU
my signature gave me away lol
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by falcon01: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2020
Igolonwaanyi:

Well, you're wrong.

While in school I had other things doing. I was working as a full time blogger, going to dates and meetings, writing stories. It didn't stop me from graduating with first class.

did you make it in life? are you where you want to be or on the way to success? or you are contented with what you have?.
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by ecomalchemist(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Respect55:

Where are u

Lagos
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by MrJavaS: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
frankosivue:
my signature gave me away lol
Comp Sci
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by frankosivue(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
MrJavaS:

Comp Sci
Yes, I offer CS in ATBU.
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by MrJavaS: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
frankosivue:
Yes, I offer CS in ATBU.

Same here

1 Like

Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Igolonwaanyi:

Well, you're wrong.

What course did you study?
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by DexterousOne(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Yeah, some are geniuses, most are good "crammers"..

Most Nigerian lecturers prefer "garbage in, garbage out" ..

For instance, if you write "the man has arrived" in the exam but "the man is here" is in their lecture notes, you'll score 0... No mercy.. No room for creativity. grin

Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by Igolonwaanyi(f): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
falcon01:
did you make it in life? are you where you want to be or on the way to success? or you are contented with what you have?.

Lmao.

I graduated last year. See, aiming for a first class taught me one thing that I've imbibed in all spheres of my life. DISCIPLINE.

I've not gone for service yet, I didn't apply for a white collar job. I'm working from home, and earning in six figures.
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by Igolonwaanyi(f): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Geteggs4lunch:

And who is feeding you lies too?
This is my experience and you are there calling it lies from hell, you are the liar from hell

It is either you are guilty of it or you are completely ignorant but I doubt if the latter is the case.

It’s okay to speak for yourself but when you start speaking for all first classers then there is a problem
I said most of them are occultic even from childhood and they steal spiritually from others
It’s a practice done everywhere but more prevalent in Nigeria and among Nigerians

Nwoke m, stop being superstitious.

Anyway, I don't blame you. The Nigerian man attributes every failure of his to spiritual problem. Because you were unable to hit the first class target, is not enough excuse to think that those or 'most of them' (as you claim) steal spiritually from others.

You need a brain reset.
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by falcon01: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Igolonwaanyi:

Lmao.

I graduated last year. See, aiming for a first class taught me one thing that I've imbibed in all spheres of my life. DISCIPLINE.

I've not gone for service yet, I didn't apply for a white collar job. I'm working from home, and earning in six figures.
oh I see, wish you luck.
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by BenDanor(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
SirMichael1:
This is too much of a 'petty' sense, it shouldn't even count as such. Really, if this is an example of a common sense, then i think people who do no have common sense are psychotic. Therefore, i do not think most first class student do not have common sense. It's kind of a petty thing to say.
I believe intention and point of view also plays a part

As we evolve, things that may seem to be only known by scholars becomes "common". For instance, a trader of this century knows how much change to give when a buyer buys goods because he or she knows simple arithmetic so as it's simple, it's now common, hence, it's "common sense" for traders of this generation to know how to do basic arithmetic and balance trades to know how much change to give in minutes.
But to someone of the stone age, that will be so massive to comprehend, so it will never be taken as "common sense".
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Igolonwaanyi:

Nwoke m, stop being superstitious.

Anyway, I don't blame you. The Nigerian man attributes every failure of his to spiritual problem. Because you were unable to hit the first class target, is not enough excuse to think that those or 'most of them' (as you claim) steal spiritually from others.

You need a brain reset.

You need a bigger brain
You seem to have problems reading and comprehending

If truly you read for and earned that “first class” you have no business commenting on what I wrote

It is clear you cheated spiritually

I said most of them not all of them( all the schools I attended from primary upwards I latter found out (praying and fasting )that the best students overall in class and school are high level sorcerers every last one of them

in my civil engineering class ( northern Nigeria) a Fulani guy was the first classers,God showed me much later on this Fulani guy is a sorcerer

Ok if truly you first classers are so smart why stagnant after school, all the Uk , Nigeria and USA first classers have not invented nothing, no ideas no nothing, at most only copy and paste

In the whole school only you got it right
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by hstar: 12:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Is alright
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by Igolonwaanyi(f): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Geteggs4lunch:

You need a bigger brain

If truly you read for and earned that “first class” you have no business commenting on what I wrote

I said most of them not all of them( all the schools I attended from primary upwards I latter found out (praying and fasting )that the best students overall in class and school are high level sorcerers every last one of them

in my civil engineering class ( northern Nigeria) a Fulani guy was the first classers,God showed me much later on this Fulani guy is a sorcerer

Ok if truly you first classers are so smart why stagnant after school, all the Uk , Nigeria and USA first classers have not invented nothing, no ideas no nothing, at most only copy and paste

Lmao.

Console yourself with that dear.

If e pain you too much, go back to school and graduate with first class.

First class yenyenyen.
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by MrJavaS: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Igolonwaanyi:

Lmao.

Console yourself with that dear.

If e pain you too much, go back to school and graduate with first class.

First class yenyenyen.

He wanted a first class but never had it. So he keeps hating first class graduates and downplays their accomplishments to feel better about himself.

First class students make some students with lower grades insecure about themselves. Envy makes them to keep finding grounds to criticize first class students
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by Igolonwaanyi(f): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
MrJavaS:

He wanted a first class but never had it. So he keeps hating first class graduates and downplays their accomplishments to feel better about himself.

First class students make some students with lower grades insecure about themselves. Envy makes them to keep finding grounds to criticize first class students

Gbam.

My problem though is that he refuses to acknowledge his failure as his fault. Mba, it is better he labels it village people, or in this case wizardry.

I hate it when Nigerians do this! Every problem is spiritual.
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by Igolonwaanyi(f): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Geteggs4lunch:

You need a bigger brain

Wait....wait, did you say 'Cheated spiritually?'

I give up! lmao.

We shouldn't be having this conversation dear. Maybe in years to come when you've realized your foolery. Not now.

Meanwhile, keep blaming people who don't even know you exist for your failure.

Keep at it.

Don't read. Don't study. Don't read books outside your course of study. Don't go for hang outs and conferences. Stay in that house of yours and blame your village people.
Re: What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? by abbassani23(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Those hating first class graduates would have chose to graduate with it if d it is just a matter of selecting a class of degree. But because it requires natural endowment most fail as they lack that endowment despite the hard work they put in. INTELLIGENCE is the key to first class. Call them crammers, Jobless and whatever, they will always remain the intelligent ppl we have in our societies. Success depends on ones fate. Wether successful or not first class is first class and will surely succeed one day. We encountered hatreds from the lazy students of our classes during school days and now after graduation. My fellow first class graduates use ur GIFTED talents after school and create jobs for urselves. U have better IQ than others. And the elements of hardwork and intelligence intilled in u ar drivers to success. Work hard after school like u did during sch days. May we all succeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / Outrageous School Fees Paid By Church Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.