Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

247updated's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247updated's Profile / 247updated's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 12 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 12:07pm On May 27, 2020
Xclusiveme:
The almighty Psquare back then. Looking at them now just makes me sad. How can identical twins behave like this. Too bad, they would have been the ones breaking boundaries everyday not wizkid and davido
shocked
Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 4:03am On May 27, 2020
Xclusiveme:
The almighty Psquare back then. Looking at them now just makes me sad. How can identical twins behave like this. Too bad, they would have been the ones breaking boundaries everyday not wizkid and davido

This life is turn by turn
Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 10:41pm On May 26, 2020
Vyzz:
Any day my brother mumu like this, talk say em wan go En own way a d doesn't want to associate with me.
Like he debrothered me.
Ome I go beat am finish eeeh force am to be my brother
grin
Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 9:26pm On May 26, 2020
nazablossom:
Peter need some growing up to do. You are the one that left the group, same you will complain and cry on social media at any given opportunity.

Nobody should drag Lola again. Peter is to be blamed for their separation not his wife.

Hmmm
Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 9:25pm On May 26, 2020
obontami:
All of 'em are washed up clowns looking for cheap publicity. Nobody gives a fucck about P-shit or whatever they calls them selves.
shocked
Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 4:38pm On May 26, 2020
Kemimarch16:
It is true blood is thicker than water

Yes ooo
Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 3:53pm On May 26, 2020
Kirinwa:

So you will stand for your family even when you know they are wrong?

I see.

To me, he's the real MVP. He's even more successful than Rude boy as long as music is concerned.
Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 1:21pm On May 26, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have been resting from Psquare matter and I am sure they have been looking for an opportunity to start again. Cynthia presented it, see them grabbing with both hands.

: grin
Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 8:30am On May 26, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Peter has always being steewpid

He has tasted the yerubber old woman punana.

The old woman has unbalanced his brain

shocked
Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 8:29am On May 26, 2020
femi4:
Abi o, what's the link between the two

Blood
Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 7:27am On May 26, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Rudeboy always rude and uncouth

How?

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 7:26am On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
I never see twins wey no get shame like this for my entire life.

grin
Celebrities / Re: Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 6:44am On May 26, 2020
Wantedmiller:
Cynthia Morgan......and all this drama

.......looks like stage managed.

crying on Twitter......Divido don enter sharp sharp
and again Sterling bank.

yeyebrities.......we are watching una shaaaa

Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Issue: “you're Selfish” Paul Okoye Fires Back At Peter Okoye by 247updated: 6:26am On May 26, 2020
When we thought the issues between Jude Okoye and Cynthia Morgan have been settled, Paul Okoye (Rude boy) fires back at his twin brother Peter Okoye (Mr P) for choosing Cynthia Morgan over family.

Peter Okoye claims the reason psquare separated was not because of he was after money, but he was after his freedom and he courage Cynthia Morgan not to give up.

Peter Okoye tweeted:

2 Shares

Celebrities / Things You Should Know by 247updated: 11:45am On May 23, 2020
Celebrities / Re: Brandi Merry Feat. Mr X - Better by 247updated: 8:20pm On May 21, 2020
Celebrities / Brandi Merry Feat. Mr X - Better by 247updated: 8:16pm On May 21, 2020
Nigeria next rated Vincent Tuesday popularly known as Brandi Merry officially drops his newly single titled BETTER featuring Mr X.

Better is a song for all mood because there's nobody that don't like better thing.

Back in the days na long stroy
Many many things eye don see
Them say who dey work suppose to shop ooh
Why for my time i nor go shop ooh

Nobody nobody nobody nobody
Knows tomorrow ooh aahh

Nobody nobody nobody nobody
Knows the future

Knows the future aahh

Nobody knows your story ee
Them say you be like goat dey feed from grass ooh
But now i give God the glory

Mhen life is sweet when God design am
You can call me a Soldier man

Say na music be my weapon
Authentic my music your ring tone
Na steady my music dey hit you

Celebrities / On A Hunt Of A Queen by 247updated: 4:41pm On May 21, 2020
Do you have what it takes to be Dj Kotech face of the month of June 2020...

DJ Kotech took to his Facebook page to announce it

Goodnews, is going to be free of charge this time around, zero cost of form.

To apply and for more information,
WhatsApp: 09030412754
Facebook: Dj Kotech

Celebrities / Re: “queen Of The Dark” Meet One Of The World Dark Skin Girl by 247updated: 9:35am On May 18, 2020
Celebrities / “queen Of The Dark” Meet One Of The World Dark Skin Girl by 247updated: 9:35am On May 18, 2020
Nyakim Gatwech, born on 27 January 1993 in Gambela (Ethiopia), is a South Sudanese model. She has attracted attention for her dark skin colour and has achieved significant popularity on Instagram.

Gatwech is known for her naturally dark skin color and has been nicknamed the Queen of the Dark. Gatwech has faced self-esteem issues and comments from people who promote bleaching to lighten skin color, but learned to embrace her beauty and pigmentation with love and support from her fans. She has over 804,000 followers on.

Celebrities / Re: Covid-19: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday 18th May by 247updated: 10:26pm On May 17, 2020
Celebrities / Covid-19: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday 18th May by 247updated: 10:26pm On May 17, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari will address the nation in a broadcast on Monday following the end of the first phase of the gradual easing of the COVID-19 lockdown.

Aliyu Sani, the national coordinator of the presidential task force on COVID-19, made this disclosure when he appeared on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics.

According to him, the president is to decide on whether or not the country should go ahead with the second phase of the easing of the lockdown or go back to lockdown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.