Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

247updated's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247updated's Profile / 247updated's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Bursted!!! Rapper Kevin Gates’ Sex Tape Leaked Online (video +18) by 247updated: 5:05pm On May 17, 2020
Celebrities / Bursted!!! Rapper Kevin Gates’ Sex Tape Leaked Online (video +18) by 247updated: 5:05pm On May 17, 2020
American rapper, Kevin Gates’ alleged sex tape was leaked online last night and it’s causing a meltdown on social media.

Celebrities / Wizkid Fc Vs Davido Fc by 247updated: 6:43pm On May 06, 2020
Hello peeps, how are you doing. I know some of us are not happy base on the lockdown season 4, I'm sorry I believe one day everything will be fine.

Okay I'm your home girl spark ✨ keeping it real with you and this is today's gist with spark.

TODAY'S QUESTION OF THE DAY
Who do you think is the real boss in Nigeria music industry

Wizkid or Davido

When you give your answers be ready and able to defend your answers, so let's roll people , keep the messages coming I'm here to read and reply them

Celebrities / Nigerian Newspapers Headlines, Tuesday, 5 May, 2020 by 247updated: 10:05am On May 05, 2020
GUARDIAN

US milestone of 100,000 virus deaths likely by June

Iran reopens mosques, records almost 80,000 hospital recoveries

Ronaldo returns to Turin after coronavirus lockdown

Hondurans block highway to prevent COVID-19 burials

Driver sentenced to death in.......Continue reading

Celebrities / [gospel Song] Paul - My Praise by 247updated: 5:34pm On May 04, 2020
Fast rising gospel artiste Paul officially drop his new single titled My Praise

My Praise is produce and masterd by BerryXong @ Berry trade music studio

Celebrities / HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! DJ Kotech Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today by 247updated: 12:12pm On May 04, 2020
The young talented disc jockey and a blogger Akpore Eguono Love popularly know as DJ Kotech celebrates his 24th birthday today. DJ Kotech was born May 4th 1996.

DJ Kotech officially drops his new single titled “Without You” featuring Finest today

I did an interview with Dj Kotech where we discussed about his relationship life.

How many girls have you dated?

Well that’s a long story cause I can’t even say none

What is the reason?

The reason is because they have all brother zoned or friend zoned me

Have you had any bad experiences with a girl you loved?

Well, a girl I liked had a boyfriend unknown to my knowledge, we went out, took pictures and I uploaded on Facebook and a guy messaged me telling me to delete the pictures cause the girl I thought I loved was dating this guy

Have you ever talked to the girl who you loved and had a boyfriend?

I even did a song apologizing to the girl because I felt I was at fault

After the heartbreak have you had any other girl?

During 2019, I had a girl but the relationship didn’t work and we didn’t even date

So the friendship lasted for how many weeks?

It lasted for about 4 weeks, which is a month

Why didn’t the friendship/relationship work?

I for one thought it was gon work, I liked her and I felt she also had the same feelings towards me and the main reason was because there was no attention on her path, I felt ignored and long distance also played a main role

So after her was there any other girl?

Yeah, I moved on to another girl who I was leaning on, but she was in a relationship and she said she was gon break up with the guy cause she was scared of him but at the end she didn’t break up with him cause she said he changed

So what next after that?

After my service in Abia state, I went to a Lagos, I accidentally met a girl but I didn’t want to mingle with anyone, she told me she likes me, I wanted to know more on her past relationships and then she always went mute. She wanted us to date and not knowing she was in a relationship with someone else, I found out and called our friendship quits cause she lied, even though we still talk up till now

Currently are you dating anyone?

Currently no and i am hoping for the better in my relationship life

Is there an impact in your past experiences why you aren’t dating anyone?

Well yes my past experiences actually made a huge impact and has influenced my relationship life.

Well that’s it on the Interview with Dj Kotech and hope you enjoyed this section.

Celebrities / Re: [audio + Lyrics Video] Dj Kotech Feat. Finest - Without You by 247updated: 6:06am On May 04, 2020
Celebrities / Re: [audio + Lyrics Video] Dj Kotech Feat. Finest - Without You by 247updated: 6:06am On May 04, 2020
Celebrities / [audio + Lyrics Video] Dj Kotech Feat. Finest - Without You by 247updated: 6:05am On May 04, 2020
DJ Kotech keeps dropping hit songs back to back. After much anticipation DJ Kotech finally drops "Without You" featuring the young boss Finest

Celebrities / Re: Teenagers Were Flogged Mercilessly By Covid_19 Task Force In Ughelli (video)) by 247updated: 5:21am On May 04, 2020
Celebrities / Teenagers Were Flogged Mercilessly By Covid_19 Task Force In Ughelli (video)) by 247updated: 5:20am On May 04, 2020
Covid_19 task force led by the chairman of Ughelli North, Chief Godwin Adode on Sunday evening bursted a social gathering of young teenagers and youth at Abraham place in Ekredjebor, Ughelli Delta state.

Despite the warning of no gathering over 20 persons, the defaulters were flogged mercilessly

Source: DJ Kotech

Celebrities / Lady Forcefully Deep Cucumber Into Her Body During Masturbation (video) by 247updated: 11:24pm On May 02, 2020
A lady forcefully deep cucumber into her body through her virginal while she was masturbating that ended her up in the hospital for surgery

Politics / Politicians That Attended Late Abba Kyari Funeral Should Be Arrested (video) by 247updated: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Despite the warning given by the Presidency to Nigerians to stay at home and observe the burial of Chief of Staff to Mr President, Abba Kyari, still they fail to keep to the order from President Buhari.

At the burial ceremony of Late Abba Kyari, Most Nigerians still risk their life to witness the funeral without abiding to the rule of social distance and No gathering more than 50 persons.

The people making the law are the same people breaking those laws.

Source: Dj Kotech

Celebrities / Protest In Delta State After Governor Okowa Imposed A Curfew In The State (video by 247updated: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
A group of protesters mainly women took to the streets of Sapele Delta State this early morning of 15th April, 2020 for a peaceful protests to demonstrate their displeasure for another 14th days lockdown by the state governor Sen. Okowa decreed few days ago.

They say they are matching to the Secretariat of the state local to chairman (whom they also accused of playing politics with the issues) to register their displeasure.

The woman said for the past 14 days it has not be easy for them and their household, The government lockdown the state because of covid19 in which they obey in good faith and stay at home but after the 14 days, the hunger was more than that of the Egyptians in the day Joseph in the Bible because the government didn't give them any support and many of them with their children depends on daily earnings but the government that made the rules are enjoying with their family so it will be another 14days of disaster if they were to stay at home because see their children cry of hunger every day is more than enough no protest against the Lockdown.
Also, they said the government is deceiving them with their audio promises and support because for the pass 14 days the government has not done anything for them survive.

Conclusively, they said they didn't see any different between dying by hunger or by covid19, all die na die they said. So they are saying no to another 14 days of lockdown without anything to eat at home.

Celebrities / Re: De Xzalted - You Are God by 247updated: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
247updated:
De Xzalted is a music group which does contemporary Gospel songs as well as songs with good message. It is a crew with great dexterity for the improvisation of songs and didactics. They are poised to serve better in concerts, Gospel programmes, wedding ceremonies, dinners, recordings and competitions, hence their slogan, We Do BIG Music!

"You Are God" is their New Gospel Single, after "One Nigeria" (an awakener for Nigerians, and Africans in general, to renew their minds against bribery and corruption). Many other amazingly improvised works of theirs trend online — on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and offline too.

"You Are God" is a song that speaks of the Almightiness of God's power above all men and things. God is faithful till the end; He never leaves nor forsakes us, in spite of circumstances. No one can do the things He does. Not in heaven; not on earth; not under the earth.

Download, listen and share to exhort someone.

WeDoBIGMusic!

Download Mp3
https://djkotech.com.ng/2020/04/14/gospel-song-de-xzalted-you-are-god/
Celebrities / De Xzalted - You Are God by 247updated: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
De Xzalted is a music group which does contemporary Gospel songs as well as songs with good message. It is a crew with great dexterity for the improvisation of songs and didactics. They are poised to serve better in concerts, Gospel programmes, wedding ceremonies, dinners, recordings and competitions, hence their slogan, We Do BIG Music!

"You Are God" is their New Gospel Single, after "One Nigeria" (an awakener for Nigerians, and Africans in general, to renew their minds against bribery and corruption). Many other amazingly improvised works of theirs trend online — on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and offline too.

"You Are God" is a song that speaks of the Almightiness of God's power above all men and things. God is faithful till the end; He never leaves nor forsakes us, in spite of circumstances. No one can do the things He does. Not in heaven; not on earth; not under the earth.

Download, listen and share to exhort someone.

WeDoBIGMusic!

Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by 247updated: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
247updated:
President Trump accused former President Barack Obama of making a “detrimental” decision during his time in office that led to the country’s short supply of test kits for the novel coronavirus.

“The Obama administration made a decision on testing that turned out to be very detrimental to what we’re doing and we undid that decision a few days ago so that the testing can take place in a much more accurate and rapid fashion,” the president said at the White House on Wednesday.

“That was a decision we disagreed with—I don’t think we would have made it—but for some reason it was made but we’ve undone that decision.”

Trump referred questions about his comments to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield who said that private labs were previously allowed to conduct clinical tests, but noted that “in the previous administration that became regulated. For someone to do that they had to file with the FDA.”

The Trump administration, which has been heavily criticized for its unprepared approach to fighting a domestic outbreak, claimed that it lifted the Obama-era regulation by permitting local labs over the weekend to create their own tests.

Read complete story
https://djkotech.com.ng/2020/04/14/trump-blames-obamas-administration-for-nationwide-coronavirus-test-kit-shortage/

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage by 247updated: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
President Trump accused former President Barack Obama of making a “detrimental” decision during his time in office that led to the country’s short supply of test kits for the novel coronavirus.

“The Obama administration made a decision on testing that turned out to be very detrimental to what we’re doing and we undid that decision a few days ago so that the testing can take place in a much more accurate and rapid fashion,” the president said at the White House on Wednesday.

“That was a decision we disagreed with—I don’t think we would have made it—but for some reason it was made but we’ve undone that decision.”

Trump referred questions about his comments to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield who said that private labs were previously allowed to conduct clinical tests, but noted that “in the previous administration that became regulated. For someone to do that they had to file with the FDA.”

The Trump administration, which has been heavily criticized for its unprepared approach to fighting a domestic outbreak, claimed that it lifted the Obama-era regulation by permitting local labs over the weekend to create their own tests.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Breaking News: Bobrisky Rival Dies Of Coronavirus In London by 247updated: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
engrchykae:
Bobrisky,Denrele,Bisi alimi and this slowpoke had one thing in common.
They came from one ethnic group.

What are you trying to say
Celebrities / Re: Breaking News: Bobrisky Rival Dies Of Coronavirus In London by 247updated: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Digmygold:
Ubunja son

grin
Celebrities / Re: Breaking News: Bobrisky Rival Dies Of Coronavirus In London by 247updated: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Juell:
Is he just a cross dresser or gay?

Both
Celebrities / Re: Breaking News: Bobrisky Rival Dies Of Coronavirus In London by 247updated: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
At least some people will have peace now..lol
Celebrities / Re: Breaking News: Bobrisky Rival Dies Of Coronavirus In London by 247updated: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
daddytime:
Na wa...

Rest on.
Yeah
Celebrities / Breaking News: Bobrisky Rival Dies Of Coronavirus In London by 247updated: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
The Federal Government has released a list of Nigerians who died of coronavirus abroad since the outbreak started some four months ago, The PUNCH reports.

Chairman, Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, made this known on Thursday evening via a video containing the names, pictures and countries of residence of the departed compatriots.

In the video posted on her verified Twitter handle, 13 Nigerians abroad have, so far, died of the novel virus.

29 years old PhD holder in account, Chris Nasi Monisola popularly known as Oluwa Lagos is one of those people who have lost their lives to Corona Virus

The cross dresser was earlier tested positive alongside with his boyfriend, unfortunately his boyfriend is recovering while he lost his life.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.