Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

247updated's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247updated's Profile / 247updated's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Crime / Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by 247updated: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
This nonsense must stop. Too bad that�� the SARS and policemen who supposed to protect us are now the ones killing us and our so call government is doing nothing.... #ENDSARSNOW #endsars #Nigeria ����������https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars
Celebrities / Re: Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo by 247updated: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
This nonsense must stop. Too bad that�� the SARS and policemen who supposed to protect us are now the ones killing us and our so call government is doing nothing.... #ENDSARSNOW #endsars #Nigeria �����������
https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars
Politics / Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by 247updated: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
This nonsense must stop. Too bad that�� the SARS and policemen who supposed to protect us are now the ones killing us and our so call government is doing nothing.... #ENDSARSNOW #endsars #Nigeria �����������
https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars
Health / Re: COVID-19 Update For October 3 2020 In Nigeria - (2,968 Tested) by 247updated: 2:23am On Oct 04, 2020
This nonsense must stop. Too bad that the SARS and policemen who supposed to protect us are now the ones killing us and our so call government is doing nothing #ENDSARSNOW #endsars #Nigeria https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars
Crime / Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by 247updated: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
The song, Oga SARS talks about the current situation of the country in which SARS officers are harassing boys in Nigeria; especially on the Streets of Warri, Delta State, Nigeria https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars

1 Like

Crime / Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by 247updated: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
The song, Oga SARS talks about the current situation of the country in which SARS officers are harassing boys in Nigeria; especially on the Streets of Warri, Delta State, Nigeria https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars
Politics / Nigeria At 60: Giant Of Africa Arise - Oghenemarho Ebruphiyor Victory by 247updated: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Oh giant of Africa Arise!...

Nigeria is regarded as the most populous black nation in the world and its called the “Giant of Africa”. Oh! Interesting..

I heard that 1 in 4 Africans is a Nigerian. That may no longer be factually correct. Current (2017/2018) estimates are Africa = 1.27bn, Nigeria = 195m. Ratio is 1.27bn/195m = 6:1. Roughly 1 in 6 Africans is Nigerian.

I heard that there is population that is hardworking, fantastic agriculture, unbridled drive to succeed and strong GDP, Nigeria was an economic superpower. In the 1970s and up to 1985, the currency was much stronger than the US dollar at an average of N0.65 kobo to N0.90k for USD 1. In 1986, Nigeria implemented the Structural Adjustment programme which required a reformation of the foreign exchange system as required by the IMF/World Bank et al, and things went downhill from then. In 1986 the FX rate declined to over N2 to USD1. In 1987 the decline doubled as the FX rate fell further to N4 to USD 1. Guess who benefited from this and who lost overall. The discovery of crude oil made Nigeria very rich and we were able to build strong infrastructure, Universities, Telecoms, TV, Arts (Nigeria hosted FESTAC 77), Music, Poetry and other literary works, national airline (Nigeria Airways) that was the best in Africa, sports (Nigeria dominated the All Africa Games for years) military, etc. We helped other countries in terms of food aid to famine ridden countries, resolution of internal conflicts and award of scholarships to Africans. Not so much now! Gone are the glory days of Nigeria. Corruption has brought the country toits knees today. What a Shame!!

I heard that there is still political influence. This is tied to 2 above as the wealth made it possible for Nigeria to exert political influence in the world and at the UN, particularly independence for the rest of Africa through the OAU (now called AU). This enabled Nigeria to engage actively with the pan Africanism movement that swept across the continent. Nigeria was also very directly active in campaigns for the proscription of racism and apartheid in South Africa.

Oh giant of Africa Arise!....
Nigeria is the only African country listed among the “Next Eleven” economies poised to become the biggest economies in the 21st century. The Nigerian economy is the 4th fastest growing economies in the world, Without doubt, Nigeria has the largest university educated population in Africa, Nigeria is the only nation in Africa’s with the most prosperous middle class of about 50 million people, Nigeria is on the list of top 10 strongest and most powerful military forces in Africa. Nigeria holds the record as the first black country in Africa and in the world where cars are manufactured locally. Nigeria is the first black country to launch a space satellite, Nigeria has the fastest growing construction industry in the world. Nigeria is seen as the leader in the centre of Africa’s foreign policy and has been playing a leadership role in Africa’s economy and politics, providing support and assistance where and when needed.

OH giant of Africa arise!
Nigeria has potential, What Makes the difference is bringing that potential to life?
The political leaders do not seem to be taking responsibility for problems in the country as everyone is blaming everyone else. Nigeria’s leaders, it appears, hate to be held accountable for anything. It is also proper to note that the root cause of the present social, political, and economic predicaments in the society is not the making of the leaders alone, but collective selfishness. Everybody in Nigeria, it seems, wants to be in a leadership position whether or not they have the skills and knowledge to stimulate a healthy competition, increase the wealth of the nation, and thus, create economic opportunity for everyone. Leadership is not about revenue sharing but about moving people to action to create wealth. These actions are possible with leaders who are committed to improving the living conditions of the people. The challenges facing Nigeria appear to be deep-rooted in the mind-sets of the leaders and the nation’s extractive political and economic institutions. As a result, there is a serious disconnect between ego-system thinking and eco-system reality It has aptly been noted that the state of our mind-sets or mental models (Senge, 2006) affect what we do our performance, decision-making process, and how we manage ourselves.

I heard a voice asking who is speaking? I am the voice crying in the great crowd!

Arise Oh Giant of Africa!..
To serve our fatherland with love and strength and faith, do not let the labour of our heroes past never be in vain, stand up to serve with heart and might, one nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

Arise giant of Africa! and take your place
Happy independence giant of Africa..

By Oghenemarho Ebruphiyor Victory.

Celebrities / Re: [full Album] Winsleez – Life Of A Star (LOS) by 247updated: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Celebrities / [full Album] Winsleez – Life Of A Star (LOS) by 247updated: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Winsleez officially dros his first studio ablum titled L.O.S means (life of a star) was inspired by some big artist in the industry

After some years back making move in the music industry, dropping a lot of awesome tracks for the ladies which he tittles (give it) and song for the hood which gives motivation track like (hustle).

L.O.S is a 14 track project.

Celebrities / Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by 247updated: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2020
nengibo:
I knew where the person would be from before opening the post

You mean his tribe?.. Where he is from?
Celebrities / Re: The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully by 247updated: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2020
This idiot again undecided
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by 247updated: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
OJay360:
People saying na shout full OBO songs, at least everybody fit align with him songs, everybody fit understand him songs but Wizkid, 'joro joro joro joro joro ........jah joro...' wetin be the meaning self.

Better pikin

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by 247updated: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
fati2001:

arguwai ,is that all?
oomeime

Mtcheew
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by 247updated: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
fati2001:

hang ur self ...am not the ONE that frustrates you in life.
I don't do with Afro pop.. if not for Wizkid and BRUNA boy... my genre's are R&B, REGGAE MUSIC, BLUES, SOUL, HIP POP AND POP (MICHAEL JACKSON) SO YOU CAN'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT MUSIC.
just REST ON.

I swear, I don't have your time. Ode like u
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by 247updated: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
fati2001:
the song is dope... not does trashy ones where shout full am, with no meaning.

Shout up, what do u know about good music

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by 247updated: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Trash in Lagos

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by 247updated: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Toyade888:
The song is dope
Fem

10 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by 247updated: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms

Saw one with drake
Hope drake will come close, this time around nd appear on the video
Cos wizkid is no longer and Odogwu
He now floppykid
The only odogwu we have now is burna, he has the vibes, the voice and most importantly the mushin weed (it helps)

The so called Wizkid is living on his past fame... Currently To me, Wizkid is like an upcoming artist, he's singing rubbish

16 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido On His New Song "FEM" Over Burna Boy's Issue by 247updated: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2020
grin

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido On His New Song "FEM" Over Burna Boy's Issue by 247updated: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2020
Lol

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido On His New Song "FEM" Over Burna Boy's Issue by 247updated: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Wizkid xef knows he is gone.

Trying to use davido shine to shine

shocked
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido On His New Song "FEM" Over Burna Boy's Issue by 247updated: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Olamideayooo:

You must be mad for saying this

If am mad, then you're stupid

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Mocks Davido On His New Song "FEM" Over Burna Boy's Issue by 247updated: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Wizkid should shut up... If he don't take time, he will be like Cynthia Morgan very soon
Celebrities / Re: In Search Of This Kid, Reward Worth Of N50,000 (video) by 247updated: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
See photos

Celebrities / Re: In Search Of This Kid, Reward Worth Of N50,000 (video) by 247updated: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Blast A Fan Who Tries To Mock Him (photo) by 247updated: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2020
NLReposter:
Fact

I still don't understand why you will still feature or be featured in a music video and still not 'come close' to the person

Is it part of a label deal?

From Drake to Beyonce tongue

Lol
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Blast A Fan Who Tries To Mock Him (photo) by 247updated: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Another Stupid Topic On it's Way to Front Page...
grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Blast A Fan Who Tries To Mock Him (photo) by 247updated: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wizkid fall my hand
Celebrities / Re: "Then Go Get Your Coffin Ready" - Wizkid Replied Dj Kotech Who Tried To Mock Him by 247updated: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He wants attention through Wizkid's name.

Yeah
Celebrities / Re: "Then Go Get Your Coffin Ready" - Wizkid Replied Dj Kotech Who Tried To Mock Him by 247updated: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
sunshineV:
lol is dis a question? abi u are just a confused morafucker

I don't have your time
Celebrities / Re: "Then Go Get Your Coffin Ready" - Wizkid Replied Dj Kotech Who Tried To Mock Him by 247updated: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2020
Wizkid is still better than davido 1million times
Celebrities / Re: "Then Go Get Your Coffin Ready" - Wizkid Replied Dj Kotech Who Tried To Mock Him by 247updated: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2020
happybee:
Ah!
See as you finish am...
shocked

He deserve it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.