Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice (556 Views)

I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos / Investigation Of Ex Army Chief Bec Of Buhari' S Cert, A Ploy For Coverup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice by Freegift75: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLS; TRUE LIFE STORY: Advise

I'm 40 years old, married with 4 children. I was very brilliant while in secondary school. During my WAEC, I registered for 8 subjects but I sat for just 5. Eventually, I had English C5, Mathematics A2, Physics C5, Yoruba C6, and Chemistry P7.

Due to financial constraint, I decided for an apprenticeship to be artisan. I did Technical Drawing in Secondary school which I was very proud to be the best but I didn't do it in Waec.

To the glory of God as a Carpenter today, I'm financially buoyant. My kids go to best school in my area. I married a University graduate who is also a University staff. I just completed my third personal house to the best taste. I have two cars and one for my wife. My profession has indeed exposed me to the length and breadth of Nigeria. I do travel to Abuja, Ph, Lagos, Osun, Ekiti, Ebonyin, enugu, Onitsha, Oweri, Ibadan, and Ondo all for works.

Frankly indeed, I'm convinced to be 90% fluent orally. Even I still assist some undergraduates who are my tenants to solve some statistics in spite the fact that I had left school 22yrs ago.

I'm an assistant Pastor in our Church. Every moment I dress, ladies fall by the anointing of my handsomely looking. Upon all seduction, I never cheated on my wife.

The bone of contention now is, most closest friends admonished me to enroll for University degree which I declined.

I asked myself, what do I need the certificate for?
I hate politics may be because of it I should get one.
I cant work under government which I may need it for.
Then, why? Because personally I don't have interest.

I'm a lover of books. I read wide even with my phone. I'm a great thinker. My thought pattern is innovative. I'm not
myopic in my thought in spite of my vocation. 80% of my peer group are responsible graduates. I don't mingle with riff-raffs. I'm a focused and disciplined man. As a motivational speaker, I read wide to enhance my IQ.

Even, in some occasions that I found myself in debate
with some so-claimed graduates, I mostly performed
outstandingly. In my field, I'm always referred to as an
Engineer because of several professional hands
working under me. I am a big time contractor but only
on all building carpentry works.

I'm a computer guru as regard building. I can use
Autocard, Achicard, CorelDraw, Pagemaker, Microsoft
word, Excel and Word perfect, all perfectly.

I spend atleast 4hrs online reading and making
research. I'm up to date in general world information.
Upon all these, I still don't have interest in University
Paper. To me, it's going to be a waste of resources.
What for? I ask myself!

Please, the honourable Nairalanders, what do you suggest?

I'm of opinion to start Aluminium Factory by Next year. Will the pursuance of the certificate not affect my plan?

Please, your genuine opinion...
Re: UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice by ladyF(f): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Not so sure
Re: UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice by SAIBUHAR1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Coming.....
Re: UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
*trying to pick my zobo bottle that fell in d latrine*
Re: UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice by Freegift75: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Moderator, pls for God's sake, help this matter out of this cage. I need matured advice
Re: UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice by jakearganaut: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2015
My balls is scratching me..

MY NAME NA SOLO
Re: UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice by GoldCircle: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2015
Those friends know why they keep advising you to go back to school. The University is not so much about the degree. Rather it moulds your thought process. Many people you find doing one course or diploma or masters In the University today are doing so not because of career advancement but for self realization and actualization. The choice is ultimately yours. As for me, the thirst for education remains unquenchable.
Re: UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice by GoldCircle: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2015
jakearganaut:
My balls is scratching me..

MY NAME NA SOLO
Look for the closest fence around you and rub it vigorously against the wall. Hope this helps.

Thank me later
Re: UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice by ndidibabe(f): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2015
Cs
Re: UNIVERSITY CERT: A Nairalander Needs Your Sincere Advice by Freegift75: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
GoldCircle:
Those friends know why they keep advising you to go back to school. The University is not so much about the degree. Rather it moulds your thought process. Many people you find doing one course or diploma or masters In the University today are doing so not because of career advancement but for self realization and actualization. The choice is ultimately yours. As for me, the thirst for education remains unquenchable.

May God bless u abundantly. Dear, I'm a lover of books. I read wide even with my phone. I'm a great thinker. My thought pattern is innovative. I'm not myopic in my thought in spite of my vocation. 80% of my peer group are responsible graduates. I don't mingle with riff-raffs. I'm a focused and disciplined man. As a motivational speaker, I read wide to enhance my IQ.

Even, in some occasions that I found myself in debate with some so-claimed graduates, I mostly performed outstandingly. In my field, I'm always referred to as an Engineer because of several professional hands working under me. I am a big time contractor but only on all building carpentry works.

I'm a computer guru as regard building. I can use Autocard, Achicard, CorelDraw, Pagemaker, Microsoft word, Excel and Word perfect, all perfectly.
I spend atleast 4hrs online reading and making research. I'm up to date in general world information.

Upon all these, I still don't have interest in University Paper. To me, it's going to be a waste of resources. What for? I ask myself!

(1) (Reply)

Alex Otti ‘s False Alarm Is A Criminal Offense / Dangote Gets More $997m Loan For Dangote Oil Refinery / "My Community" Agony Of Bad Road - Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.