Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,130 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging (53358 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / Help! My Infinx Hot Note Not Fast Charging Again And Not Detected On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by sinto5(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center in Makurdi now, but you can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: Shop 14, Ndupet Plaza Kiala Street, High Level Makurdi +23408136169244
Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need it. Thank you!

Pls i need ur customer line , am residing in osogbo, osun state
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2016
sinto5:

Pls i need ur customer line , am residing in osogbo, osun state
Hello Sinto5, may I know what the problem with your phone? Thank you!
We do not have Carlcare Service Center in Osun state, but you can try to send your phone to our collecting points there. Below please find address and contact info. Thank you!
Plot 2 Ayedu Layout Gbongan/Ibadan Road, Ogo-Oluwa Area, Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria +2347030263659/+2348056679203
NO.35 Ibadan Road, Mayfair, Ile-Ife, Osun, Nigeria +2348038649616/+234809664505
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Meringe(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Na wa, i thought this is peculiar to my phone. It is a general issue.

Infinix, una don lose customers cos this charging issues is a general problem. Peeps will be avoiding you guys like a plague.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by smarto388: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
please am having the same issue,my infinix hote note is not charging fast it will take 22hrs to get full and also not displaying on the system.
WHAT DO I DO?
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by gsk4reality: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2016
if I had known, I wouldn't buy this inferior China phone, now am in a period when things seem pretty hard now, how can even afford a new phone at this time and who would buy a phone that's not charging well??
infinix just shot themselves in the leg with this issue of charging problem.
my Infinix port is still very good, yet it won't charge flash charge, I changed chargers, still the same issue.
from what I got here on nairaland, I have even lost faith in this carlscare and those agents answering issues here are high on sth!
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Otantu: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2016
Please o, can the battery of infinix hot note or hot note pro be changed? If yes where can I do this please?
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by charityexplicit(f): 6:49am On Aug 17, 2016
I bought another original charger two months back, it's still taking 6hrs and above to charge, though d rapid draining has reduced a bit, d charging gives me headache. Secondly, I can't send or receive files from a PC. The moment I connect a USB cable, it will only be charging without options. I have tried so many cables, how can it be fixed?
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by tankoy: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Paragon40, we are trying to give solution for phone problems that can be solved online, for other problems we need to suggest our customer to visit our Carlcare Service Center. But since many people don't know our service center, or there is contact information upgrade of our service center, we are here keep telling people about this.
For your phone problem, you can try other cables or insert into other USB port of your PC. If the problem still exists, we suggest you visit our service center so our colleagues there can check your phone problem and service you better. If you have any problem about our service, you are welcome to call our hotline or send e-mail to our "service@carlcare.com". Thank you!

My phone takes 12hrs to get 100% charge. My Infinix hot note doesn't connect to pc any more. Every body complains about the same thing, and the answer is the same. "CALCARE" followed by 'Sorry we don't have a center in your locality'. Infinix my foot. Mediocre product. Mtsssss.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by tankoy: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
gsk4reality:
if I had known, I wouldn't buy this inferior China phone, now am in a period when things seem pretty hard now, how can even afford a new phone at this time and who would buy a phone that's not charging well??
infinix just shot themselves in the leg with this issue of charging problem.
my Infinix port is still very good, yet it won't charge flash charge, I changed chargers, still the same issue.
from what I got here on nairaland, I have even lost faith in this carlscare and those agents answering issues here are high on sth!

To appease is, Infinix should recall all their products and fix for free, the faulty charging ports and data transfer issues.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2016
tankoy:

My phone takes 12hrs to get 100% charge. My Infinix hot note doesn't connect to pc any more. Every body complains about the same thing, and the answer is the same. "CALCARE" followed by 'Sorry we don't have a center in your locality'. Infinix my foot. Mediocre product. Mtsssss.
Hello Tankoy, sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by tankoy: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Carlcaresophia post=cd :

Hello Tankoy, sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

What difference does it make? I already have Infinix hot note, and the flash charging already malfunctions. I already contacted CALCARE and have been told there is no center in Taraba, not even in yola. So what's new.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by sheylarhh(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
tankoy:

What difference does it make? I already have Infinix hot note, and the flash charging already malfunctions. I already contacted CALCARE and have been told there is no center in Taraba, not even in yola. So what's new.
Go to a good engineer and get it fixed...3k highest
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2016
tankoy:

Below please find collecting point of our service center in Yola. You can bring your phone there, our colleagues there will bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!
NO.12 Nice Communication, Catrons Jimet Shopping Complex, Yola, Adamawa, Nigeria +2348172005249
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2016
tankoy:

BTW, you can try to find collecting points and Carlcare Service Centers in "Carlcare App" on your phone. For details you can visit below website. Thank you!
https://www.nairaland.com/3094267/lets-sign-up-carlcare-app/1
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by sinto5(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Sinto5, may I know what the problem with your phone? Thank you!
We do not have Carlcare Service Center in Osun state, but you can try to send your phone to our collecting points there. Below please find address and contact info. Thank you!
Plot 2 Ayedu Layout Gbongan/Ibadan Road, Ogo-Oluwa Area, Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria +2347030263659/+2348056679203
NO.35 Ibadan Road, Mayfair, Ile-Ife, Osun, Nigeria +2348038649616/+234809664505

the problems it has are
1. the flash charger is not showing again, anytime am charging it
2. anytime it's connected to a computer it does not show.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2016
sinto5:

the problems it has are
1. the flash charger is not showing again, anytime am charging it
2. anytime it's connected to a computer it does not show.
Hello Sinto5. You can try another original charger or USB cable. If the problem persists, you can toke your phone to the collecting points we provided for you, our colleagues there will help you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by phyllosilicate(m): 5:27am On Oct 11, 2016
Carlcaresophia:
Hi!You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Hi my infinix hot note is not charging. The charger is OK but it is refusing to charge. I am in Benin.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Carlcaresophia: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2016
phyllosilicate:

Hi my infinix hot note is not charging. The charger is OK but it is refusing to charge. I am in Benin.
Hello Phyllosilicate, you can take your phone to our Benin Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. Thank you!
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by olajyde3: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2016
Betid:
I'm also having same Challenge. I stay in Jos, how can I get a Carlcare centre.
having this same problms too I even change my batr3 yestrdy stil yyet ,I used the original chrger stil yet,its charges vry very slow its so annoying am fed up with this I don't knw wat easle to do again !!!!!! Am currentlyy in lagos ikeja wil need possible advice or asistance ,07030498217 thanks so much
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Lalaland1(f): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Brand new tecno w3 for sale at 26k.pm me or call 08060057656 for details
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by tankoy: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2016
The language is always thesame. Sorry we dont have calcare center in Yola, Makurdi, Jalingo, bla bla bla. Tired of the bullshit, i did it myself. Its easy. Costs less and requires no expertise. There is nothing frustrating as infinix phone taking the whole day to charge. Brace bru and do it yourself. I can guide u thru. Yo need three thousand naira only for the charging port and the charger. No special tool required.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by ebhohimimen(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2016
my infinix hot 3 is reli giving me serious sleepless night I charged the ba3 all night long no single bar enter bar bar was even drained I'm in warri
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by stainlessgerard(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Capableben:
Thanks a lot.. it worked after I tried a different USB cord
pls which cord did u use?
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Capableben(m): 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
stainlessgerard:
pls which cord did u use?
Not Cord. I bought a charger that has BB logo on it, you cant detach the cord from the head of the charger. N1500
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by faruz: 1:17am On Oct 31, 2016
Jez get infinix cord with new age adaptor. I got it for 2,5k..... My phone now zoom charge..... LOver of the flash will understand...... .
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2016
charityexplicit:
I bought another original charger two months back, it's still taking 6hrs and above to charge, though d rapid draining has reduced a bit, d charging gives me headache. Secondly, I can't send or receive files from a PC. The moment I connect a USB cable, it will only be charging without options. I have tried so many cables, how can it be fixed?
u need a new cable.. it happend to me also.. it doesn't bring any option wen ah connct to ma pc.. mine takes like 15 minutes to charge 1 percent.. buh like 5 months ago.. i decided to change ma cable.. i used ma old tecno phone cable.. find a cable. . a cable that came with ur old phone or smthng.. it will work..
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by SwagPower: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
tarajohn:
im just fed up of the infinix x551 hot note phone. not even upto 10 months, it has stopped charging. i took it to the Calcare office at Opebi. collected it back after 1 week but it still does not charge properly. It charged up to 11% with continuous power supply of 5 hours. I just tire! never would buy an infinix phone ever! i dont even think they changed the charging panel. the just managed to charged it for up to 78 hours over 1 week and called me that my phone has been repaired. Haba Carlcare!!!
Halo Milady.. I mixed ur assistance. . I see u an ardent advocate of MMM.. bn tryna register keeps telling me "invalid image code".. How do I rectify dis pls.. tanx.. .
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by MzDeeb(f): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hi, pls my Infinix-X551 charged really fast.. Like from 1% to 100% within 20mins or so.

But the problem is discharges really fast as well.. And i started noticing this last week.

What might be the cause of this? Please kindly proffer a solution..

Thanks

Cc. Calcare solutions
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by Prs0: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please my infinix hot note shows charging but doesn't increase will changing the charging flex fix this?
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by ebukacaius440(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
I have an Infinix Hot S that don't charge while the phone is on except when switched off. Please what should I do.
Re: Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging by stevewheezy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for sharing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote / GLO's TGIF Bundle, Weekend Data Plan - 3GB For #500 / Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.