Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... (21310 Views)

Ponder On This Just For A Second / Please Help He's Frustrated And I'm Worried He Might Do Something Really Crazy / Child Rearing Thoughts To Ponder On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Acidosis:

and you feel all roadside sellers are poor?

Some of you will never learn until you see the account balance of dirty a b o k i roadside sellers selling onions and tomatoes.

If you want to help the poor, simply help. Telling people not to bargain because roadside sellers LOOK poor is simply unreasonable.
U're the one being unreasonable here....I never said they're poor!
If comprehension is an issue....please read my post as many times as it'll take u to comprehend my piece of writing!
Thank you!
Re: Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:
yaaaaaayyyyyy!!! Kachis is back! cheesy cheesy

Just thought of you now. Unfortunately my voice ain't sexy enough to give you a call today.
Probably tomorrow.
Shey you dey form kingkong for me the other day? angry angry
Re: Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Touching article.
Re: Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Just thought of you now. Unfortunately my voice ain't sexy enough to give you a call today.
Liar Liar... Mrs Lai Muhammed. cheesy
Shey you dey form kingkong for me the other day? angry angry
tongue tongue
Re: Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... by xp17(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... by benghazi500: 7:58am On Jul 28, 2015
I remember when I and ma mama used to be in a similar situation,RIP to her.
Re: Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2015
ggrin:
my mom must read thisangry

She fit price NL for 10K lipsrsealed

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha cheesygringringringringrin
Laugh don make me slap soldier for front of army barracks.

But naija women can price sha angry angry
Sometimes my mum will price to d extent that me n siblings starts siding with d person she's buying from. She fit price NL for mtn N400 card angry
Re: Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2015
foxxynik:

U're the one being unreasonable here....I never said they're poor!
If comprehension is an issue....please read my post as many times as it'll take u to comprehend my piece of writing!
Thank you!

Don't mind dem they perfectly understand d post. How can som1 not get d context? Na their stingy mindset dey worry dem.
Re: Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Don't mind dem they perfectly understand d post. How can som1 not get d context? Na their stingy mindset dey worry dem.
My brother....some people aren't ordinary!
Re: Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2015
xp17:
hey, you mind if i ask you a question via PM?

Am I safe? lipsrsealed
Re: Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... by xp17(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Am I safe? lipsrsealed
absolutely! Safe like the young shall grow motors. cheesy
Re: Something Really Urgent To Ponder On..... by udomma1005(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Acidosis:

So because a woman sells fresh fish, she's poor?
So to sit @ a certain junction,come rain,come sun,with an umbrella that had seen better days,that barely covers the owner,soliciting @ any passer-by to come buy fish,is your defination of being rich,abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) / Will You Be Angry With Your Wife If You Discover She's Saving From Upkeep Money? / Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.