Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. (3381 Views)

'Career' Wife Or Full-time House Wife / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor / Will You Let Your Wife You Intend To Marry To Be A Full Time House Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by franzis(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2015
There is nothing as lovely as being a full time house wife. You are home 24/7 all you need will come to you in the house, all you do is wear latest cloth, pain your nails and face. You husband spoils you to bits, you don't even know the way to the kitchen in your house. House maid does all for you, you became couch potatoes. you know every latest film's title good for you, keep it up.
Why should you be a full time house wife? No reason. Ooh your husband does not want you to work!, his income is more than enough for you, children and your family? It is pure lie, remember the more money the more responsibilities. What if his his employer's business tumble? Oh! is his personal company doh!!! a slight miscalculation and he ends up in big debt, what will happen to you and your children
What if sudden death knock at the door? what will become of you and your children? There is nothing bad in being a FULL HOUSE WIFE but make yourself a COMPLETE INTELLIGENT HOUSE-BUSINESS WOMAN.
If he must not see you in a shop no problem. Invest in petite business which he will not pay attention to that can fetch you daily income, like Recharge Card i tell you is a wonderful cool clean business, invest about 20.000 Naira on it, get yourself a salesgirl, in that same shop Get a good Freezer be selling Ice block i tell you before you know it it will become a big business.
I will never ever accept any lady to accept any offer from a millionaire to remain a FULL TIME HOUSE WIFE. Under no circumstances should you accept that no matter how much he promised you per minute.
Be a woman, a wife and a mother of the House. You can not be asking him money anytime from hair kept to sanitary towel. Keep turning your little scale business around and before you know it, you will have something to fall on in case anything happen.
No evil shall befall our homes in the mighty name of Jesus.....Amen

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by bjprodint(f): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2015
Great advice
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by kreamidiva(f): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2015
Word!!!

They won't move this one to front page. If it's tonto dike cooking some silly stuff, it would hit front page! angry

2 Likes

Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2015
I love my mum... This post tho... *reminds me of my last sexy househelp*
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by favouredon(f): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Good advice. I cant imagine myself sitting at home 24/7 doing what? It is not even advisable in this 21st century
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by K9blunt(f): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Let she who has brain, heed this advise.
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Intelligent piece kiss kiss .. Nothing sweet pass financial independence. ..
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Iaz93: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by ireneidiva(f): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Terrible grammar!
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Qualer: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
ireneidiva:
Terrible grammar!

so after every every, na dat one be your wahala? you are just an overfried kpof kpof meeehn!! cheesy
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
After leaving with an uncle whose wife is a full time house wife with no higher educational qualification, I swore to be financially stable to an extent before marriage.Raising a family in today's Nigeria is no longer solely a man's job.

All hands must be in deck to give the kids the best in life.
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by austine4real(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Makes 98% sense
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Ewuro4: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice one OP. Infact I fon share am.
You know some people no get shame. As long as it's 'affordable' grin no problem.

'Pain' ? Thought it's a joint decision to stay home and raise little Einsteins. No?
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by amtheone(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Adaobi12:
After leaving with an uncle whose wife is a full time house wife with no higher educational qualification, I swore to be financially stable to an extent before marriage.Raising a family in today's Nigeria is no longer solely a man's job.

All hands must be in deck to give the kids the best in life.

I thought you're married?
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
amtheone:

I thought you're married?
no am not.
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by amtheone(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Adaobi12:
no am not.

Ok. Please how can I get across to you?
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
amtheone:

Ok. Please how can I get across to you?
send a pm, or better still drop your bb pin, I will add you up.
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by amtheone(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Adaobi12:

How does one go about this PM. I don't want to put my bbpin here. Maybe you should pm me. Thanks
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
amtheone:

How does one go about this PM. I don't want to put my bbpin here. Maybe you should pm me. Thanks
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by amtheone(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Adaobi12:
when you see this, let me know so I can take it down sir.

U can take it off. Thanks
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by cococandy(f): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Great advice.

But what makes you think housewives stay home all day and do nothing? That's a fallacy. Some wives work in the house more than they would if they were at work. Some are even more stressed than than the husband who's winning the bread.

Still being a permanent stay home mom is not something any woman should aspire to because the downsides are plenty.

1 Like

Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by ireneidiva(f): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Qualer:

so after every every, na dat one be your wahala? you are just an overfried kpof kpof meeehn!! cheesy
What does that even mean? Well, I guess it was supposed to be funny.
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by nasha1(f): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2015
So housewives have maids who do everything for them and yet they are housewives,and what they do is to sleep.ok
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2015
kreamidiva:
Word!!!

They won't move this one to front page. If it's tonto dike cooking some silly stuff, it would hit front page! angry

Lol! Na so u take hate Tonto Dike? You are right shaa all those mods self i wonder if Tonto dike dey roja them.

1 Like

Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Adaobi12:
Maturity speaks, some babes here will be forming as if it's a crime to connect with them.
My gr8 respect for you ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by pretydiva(f): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2015
I can't imagine myself staying at home 24/7 after years in d university.nahhh...impossicant
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by kreamidiva(f): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
chisco82:
Lol! Na so u take hate Tonto Dike? You are right shaa all those mods self i wonder if Tonto dike dey roja them.

Yes o... I dey look all of them with corner eye. She fit dey roger them with her kpekus especially Seun. tongue
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by bukatyne(f): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
franzis:

There is nothing as lovely as being a full time house wife. You are home 24/7 all you need will come to you in the house, all you do is wear latest cloth, pain your nails and face. You husband spoils you to bits, you don't even know the way to the kitchen in your house. House maid does all for you, you became couch potatoes. you know every latest film's title good for you, keep it up.
Why should you be a full time house wife? No reason. Ooh your husband does not want you to work!, his income is more than enough for you, children and your family? It is pure lie, remember the more money the more responsibilities. What if his his employer's business tumble? Oh! is his personal company doh!!! a slight miscalculation and he ends up in big debt, what will happen to you and your children
What if sudden death knock at the door? what will become of you and your children? There is nothing bad in being a FULL HOUSE WIFE but make yourself a COMPLETE INTELLIGENT HOUSE-BUSINESS WOMAN.
If he must not see you in a shop no problem. Invest in petite business which he will not pay attention to that can fetch you daily income, like Recharge Card i tell you is a wonderful cool clean business, invest about 20.000 Naira on it, get yourself a salesgirl, in that same shop Get a good Freezer be selling Ice block i tell you before you know it it will become a big business.
I will never ever accept any lady to accept any offer from a millionaire to remain a FULL TIME HOUSE WIFE. Under no circumstances should you accept that no matter how much he promised you per minute.
Be a woman, a wife and a mother of the House. You can not be asking him money anytime from hair kept to sanitary towel. Keep turning your little scale business around and before you know it, you will have something to fall on in case anything happen.
No evil shall befall our homes in the mighty name of Jesus.....Amen

1. First, you are assuming a lot of things. Only a number of housewives actually have house-helps. They stay at home to care for the kids for a while/permanently.

2. Some women stay at home for a while to care for their young ones and head back to the workforce when the child begins school. Some use that opportunity to further their education and pursue other interests. Some need to discover themselves and use that break to do that. Some have husbands who are pursuing an intense education/career/project and they need to be home/cut down work hours for that period etc.

3. Some women are not inclined to work/earn. They prefer doing charity work etc.

4. Financial independence doesn't save you from abuse, it does however help you make a sound decision.

5. Some families run a joint account in the true sense of it and funds are jointly assessable.

5 Likes

Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
chisco82:

Maturity speaks, some babes here will be forming as if it's a crime to connect with them.
cheesy
chisco82:

Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
kreamidiva:

Yes o... I dey look all of them with corner eye. She fit dey roger them with her kpekus especially Seun. tongue
Na you sabi! Her stage life might be quite diffrent from her real lifestyle.
I bet you there are girls here that she is far more decent ro compare with but just because she is a caleb, everyone see her as the worst. Don't judge a book by it's cover ma.
Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by kreamidiva(f): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2015
chisco82:

Na you sabi! Her stage life might be quite diffrent from her real lifestyle.
I bet you there are girls here that she is far more decent ro compare with but just because she is a caleb, everyone see her as the worst. Don't judge a book by it's cover ma.

Hian! Abeg na joke I dey joke Ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
kreamidiva:

Hian! Abeg na joke I dey joke Ooo.
Kk, but that's an expensive joke ma.
Some people will take that serious.

(1) (Reply)

Killing Of Gorilla To Save Boy At Ohio Zoo Sparks Outrage / Can Typhoid Fever Kill? / An Introverted Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.