Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam (66631 Views)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Onyiibazz: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
In UNN, we dont do such ru,bbish! The highest you can get is people signing autograph on your shirt
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by westgermany: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=valinda post=36324401]and possibly she never write her carry she had in 2nd year 1st semester.... naa only 3rd ppl say do dis rubbish.... well I ll be doing mine on 10th August..

#ESUT[/quote bros pls who is ur English teacher?
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by 6fit(f): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
yungkiz:
Hi to everyone,

Am a student of unizik 200 level, on my way to lecture this morning beside my lodge, I saw people pouring a girl paint in the name that she just finish her final degree exam.

Please, I want to ask does this also happen to other institution, because this is becoming too much here in unizik, you don't know who Is your enemy, they might use this oppurtunity to do you bad may be by pouring you acid... Please let the school authority look about it because me am afraid I don't want this on my own time.

they are clueless, if only they know what await them in d labour market, they will rather remain a student for life....what there to celebrate?? If it was those days u will graduate and u are given yur car key, apartment key, office key and sometimes an Ngbeke to mary, then if u pour yurseves coaltar itis justified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by maxy097(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
What if she is not cleared for nysc
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Octaves(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
awaiting my own dousing in a few days with trepidation
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by theprof5917: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
[b]don't worry it will soon reach ur turn, GBAM!
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by L0rdTeekay(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
nonsense, where champagne? tongue
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by L0rdTeekay(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
nonsense, where champagne?
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ifite people chai
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by ITSAWRAPP: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
bigiyaro:
r u anywere near jos?

We deliver Nationwide.

Whatsap: 08057383336, BBPIN :7F1827A8
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
That one small. See mine

2 Likes

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by bummyla(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Congratulations Dear! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by molas02: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=yungkiz post=36321717] Hi to everyone,

Am a student of unizik 200 level, on my way to lecture this morning beside my lodge, I saw people pouring a girl paint in the name that she just finish her final degree exam.

Please, I want to ask does this also happen to other institution, because this is becoming too much here in unizik, you don't know who Is your enemy, they might use this oppurtunity to do you bad may be by pouring you acid... Please let the school authority look about it because me am afraid I don't want this on my own ti
I 4got dis rite on my final yr exam day, as i just dash out, they storm me wit lashes of cain, pure water sand, its pains me i hav to change it for dem, omo com c film dat day, d funnest part is dat i just came out to call our HOD nt dat am realy 2ru wit d paper.....its should be aborlish

1 Like

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by captain11: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
I think she first person in her family to have a degreen holder. Is too bad.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by 2kris(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
ITSAWRAPP:
Congrats to her but what kinda celebration is that? shocked grin

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
how much is that black suit
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by ceasare: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
they should have waited till she sees her result and there is no spill over
before all these unnecessary celebration cos he no go make sense after
bathing her with paint,poo or whatever then u see her next session writing
exam with 200level students again......#bewisemy dear.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Onyeudo1: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Stupidity
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Emperoradrian:
@ op,im also a zikite,i stay in Marian Plaza near queen suite hotel in temp site...wat abt u,whr did it hapen....HAIL UNIZIK!
make we come dey run abi?
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:

See dis mumu oh! undecided
u get sense like this? Iddiiiiiiiooooooooooooot
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by hahn(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
colossus2:
Nonsense....whatever happened to popping champagne undecided

The photo should be tagged: When you spend all your money bribing lecturers for your final exams grin
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by colossus2: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
activelyA:

RKG (RICH KIDS GANG) wink
howt how we roll...
After project, assignments, printout has taken all your money abiundecided

Guess you are in the RKGRKG winklipsrsealed
Not about the RKG.
For pete's sake there's sachet water nau. Why mud
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by J4Jenom(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
ehyaa... sorri ko...no cry...oya c ma graduatn gift

1 Share

Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by ITSAWRAPP: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
2kris:
how much is that black suit

Hello,
Thank you for contacting It'sAwrap Outfits. Please contact us via Whatsap: 08057383336, BBPIN :7F1827A8 for more information.

Thank you
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Nickymezor(f): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rubbiiiiiiiish. No berra way to celebrate am abi Such awful acts neva happened wen I bin dey NAU sha
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by toprealman: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
NEVER IN UNIQUE UNIPORT. HABA!
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by bosschinalu(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Can't just wait for August 17th, ♏aƙε̲ Michael okpara students go kill me and my Roomie...

N̶̲̅α̲̅ tradition wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kill Bε̲̣̣̣̥ this one
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by chigoizie7(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
Reminds me of those days, GREATEST GIANTS!!!!!!!. GREAT ZIKITES,

Meanwhile, dem don pour u "shweeps" B4? Pray it does not enter ur eye, otherwise, go and find new eyes.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by chigoizie7(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nickymezor:
Rubbiiiiiiiish. No berra way to celebrate am abi Such awful acts neva happened wen I bin dey NAU sha

When did u leave NAU? I left 2yrs ago, and I ve been in NAU since 2007, these things do happen.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by akigbemaru: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
unizik student just finished exam.
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by Allsmyles(f): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
All dese pouring water et al afta final exams nd on bdays hv bin banned in unilorin. Sum1 can pour acid nd pple wil tink its water. U fit do am outsyd sch oh, bt definitly nt insyd sch. I tnk God I escaped myn oh, na God rily save me. But I sumtyms wish It had hapnd to me sha
Re: Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam by iamnemo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
I am a student of Unizik ......and not 'Am a student of Unizik.

But you are a 200 level student of the great Unizik. So let's just blame it on the auto correct.
Abi undecided

yungkiz:
Hi to everyone,

Please, I want to ask does this also happen to other institution, because this is becoming too much here in unizik, you don't know who Is your enemy, they might use this oppurtunity to do you bad may be by pouring you acid... Please let the school authority look about it because me am afraid I don't want this on my own time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachel Dolezal Changes Her Name To Nkechi Amare Diallo / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike / Please How Can I Get My Original GCE Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.