Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) (47261 Views)

Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) / Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
sukkot:
bro, i know many army veterans who joined so they can get citizenship. they were deployed to iraq. some died. the ones who survived had their citizenship fast tracked. and with regards to owning a clothing outfit, all you need is a state 1D card and a social security number to do that. so ermm you are wrong bro. i lived in the US for a while. i know. what am i trying to prove ? nothing to you. but to the unenlightened who read your post, i am hoping to offer the correct version of what really goes on wink
You're even more confused than I had thought earlier.

I stated that for him to be labelled a 'veteran' he must have had his citizenship intact,which you affirmed with your little tales by moonlight of how they died in Iraq while some survived thereby fast tracking their citizenship affirming that my initial submission was correct but in your haste to prove a point you didn't notice .

The state ID card and social social security number needed for you to do business in the US is based on what status .I do not live in the US but I go whenever I like and I have loads of cousins and nephews that served and still serving in the US army though I'm not trying to prove anything to you here but just trying to expose your conflicting narrations.

Now, go read our initial posts upside down and get the message. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

Hehe how much are you willing to pay? cheesy
I ain't paying a dime to see a sister's face. tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by An2elect2(f): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
teeowl:
My point is that he is recommending terrorists (Boko Haram are in Sambisa forest) for you... he was playing a Joke on you and you didn't get it!

Of course i got it...I was playing along too... !

You didn't get the convo undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Miami11: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
freecocoa:
What are you even going on about? Giving someone a cheque that bounced is not evidence of murder, cheques bounce all the time for different reasons, you are just acting like you know something we all don't.

I'm yet to see anyone excusing whatever, we are merely saying there isn't evidence to charge him with murder.

That is the only information released to the media, it is called a motive,
Detectives here don't release all information to the public and media until the trial begins,
The cheque is not the only information they held him for, there is probably a DNA results from forensics,
A pathologist report, gun powder, ballistics and many evidence linking this man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by sukkot: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're even more confused than I had thought earlier.

I stated that for him to be labelled a 'veteran' he must have had his citizenship intact,which you affirmed with your little tales by moonlight of how they died in Iraq while some survived thereby fast tracking their citizenship affirming that my initial submission was correct but in your haste to prove a point you didn't notice .

The state ID card and social social security number needed for you to do business in the US is based on what status .I do not live in the US but I go whenever I like and I have loads of cousins and nephews that served and still serving in the US army though I'm not trying to prove anything to you here but just trying to expose your conflicting narrations.

Now, go read our initial posts upside down and get the message. grin
not true. there are many veterans who are waiting for citizenship. they are labelled as veterans. to be a veteran is not associated with citizenship. it is associated with the war you fought in which is why you hear stuff like i am a vietnam war veteran or i am a korean war veteran or i am an iraqi war veteran etc etc. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
sukkot:
not true. there are many veterans who are waiting for citizenship. they are labelled as veterans. to be a veteran is not associated with citizenship. it is associated with the war you fought in which is why you hear stuff like i am a vietnam war veteran or i am a korean war veteran or i am an iraqi war veteran etc etc. wink grin
Na wao ! I never asked you for the definition of who a veteran is. grin

I also hope that you believed he was the shooter?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by mohisi: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Igbo man again

chaiii

God pls help my fellow hustling brothers to stay out of crime

chaiii
fear igbos,if u see man and u ssnake first d biafra animal
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Miami11: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
freecocoa:
What are you even going on about? Giving someone a cheque that bounced is not evidence of murder, cheques bounce all the time for different reasons, you are just acting like you know something we all don't.

I'm yet to see anyone excusing whatever, we are merely saying there isn't evidence to charge him with murder.

Detectives have already subpoenaed his phone records, taken out all his messages and read them, if he says he was not around the scene at the time of the incidence, they check the phone towers

Who knows he might have been caught with fresh blood in his shoe, that was taken for DNA and they matched, (just trying to break down how detectives work here) maybe gun powder in his arms and clothing, maybe he was looking for a hit man earlier. Maybe video camera spotted him, maybe he confessed,
Trust me they don't joke with law here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by kobonaire(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
He was probably born and raised in USA making him American and not Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by oshaosha2014(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nigerians stop being tribalistic it is killing you!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ijustdey: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You are obviously too dumb to read where it was written that he is a military veteran .

you are obviously too dumb to check his name

his name scream Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Miami11: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
kobonaire:
He was probably born and raised in USA making him American and not Nigerian.

That does not justify killing someone, who cares where he was born

Detectives have already research to find out he was not born in the country, if he was born here he is a citizen. If he was not born here and has become a naturalized citizen, they can strip him off that citizenship any minute anytime, they do that to criminals all the time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by sukkot: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na wao ! I never asked you for the definition of who a veteran is. grin

I also hope that you believed he was the shooter?
do i believe he was the shooter ? absolutely. before they pick you up and arrest you like that, they are almost certain that you have done it using various forensic tools. you can turn around and sue them and win millions if wrongly accused and arrested so before they arrest you, they are almost 95 percent sure it is you. now did he do it personally or did he send one of his boys ? thats the issue here but i refuse to believe anyone will be stupid enough to kill for someone for free. i mean if he had the money to pay a killer then he may as well have used the money to pay the woman and avoid all this mess in the first place, so based on that i dont think he hired someone else to do it and nobody is stupid enough to do it for free, so yes i think he personally did it himself. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by kobonaire(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Miami11:

That does not justify killing someone, who cares where he was born

Detectives have already research to find out he was not born in the country, if he was born here he is a citizen. If he was not born here and has become a naturalized citizen, they can strip him off that citizenship any minute anytime, they do that to criminals all the time
What gave you the impression that I was justifying his alleged crime? I was merely pointing out to the fact that the thread title should state 'American' and not 'Nigerian'. If you read any of the U.S. publications on this you will not read that he's a 'Nigerian'.
Rescinding his citizenship is not as easy as you think ...
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
sukkot:
do i believe he was the shooter ? absolutely. before they pick you up and arrest you like that, they are almost certain that you have done it using various forensic tools. you can turn around and sue them and win millions if wrongly accused and arrested so before they arrest you, they are almost 95 percent sure it is you. now did he do it personally or did he send one of his boys ? thats the issue here but i refuse to believe anyone will be stupid enough to kill for someone for free. i mean if he had the money to pay a killer then he may as well have used the money to pay the woman and avoid all this mess in the first place, so based on that i dont think he hired someone else to do it and nobody is stupid enough to do it for free, so yes i think he personally did it himself. wink wink
I think you are getting it all wrong.

You'd be surprise how much people accept to kill someone for people - it is almost as good as doing it for free.

Sometimes you don't pay people to kill for you ,all they need is to begin to see you as their god on earth then woe betides whoever that crosses your path.When vulnerable people's source of livelihood is threatened they will kill anyone for nothing unless professional hit men and you need a lot of connection to know one - I have never seen a well known professional hit man seeing his 40th birthday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Investigation id
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Looks more like a setup.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
ijustdey:

you are obviously too dumb to check his name
Hello dumbass , so Nigerians bearing Western names and living in the US as working immigrants but holds their Nigerian citizenship intact should be classified as Americans abi? undecided

One's name automatically says where he grew up and his ideological inclination? menh .....you're dumbness is epic - You deserve an award. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bonapart:
They where quick to label him a Nigerian because it's a crime.... besides the story no add up at all

Fucky liars

You are on your own.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by sukkot: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I think you are getting it all wrong.

You'd be surprise how much people accept to kill someone for people - it is almost as good as doing it for free.

Sometimes you don't pay people to kill for you ,all they need is to begin to see you as their god on earth then woe betides whoever that crosses your path.When vulnerable people's source of livelihood is threatened they will kill anyone for nothing unless professional hit men and you need a lot of connection to know one - I have never seen a well known professional hit man seeing his 40th birthday.
i totally agree with you. you are correct. but this usually works with people with money and power. i can see millions of people willing to kill for dangote or jim ovia. but this dude is a security guard who earns like 10 dollars an hour and is selling t shirts on the side. i dont see anybody except a crack head who will kill for someone like that. and you have to pay a crackhead like 500 to 1000 dollars to kill for you. i am assuming he owes this woman less than 1000 dollars cuz the nature of the business she did for him is mundane. so it will make sense for him to just pay her as opposed to hire a crackhead for the same amount of money. either way you slice or dice it, i think this dude did the do by himself cuz he was too cheap to pay this woman wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ijustdey: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hello dumbass , so Nigerians bearing Western names and living in the US as working immigrants but holds their Nigerian citizenship intact should be classified as Americans abi? undecided

One's name automatically says where he grew up and his ideological inclination? menh .....you're dumbness is epic - You deserve an award. grin

you're the dumbest and you deserve more than the award you try giving out......

those guys that were elected in Britain some weeks back, even some were giving awards but were still called/addressed as Nigerians.
and you guys did celebrate to the highest heaven should have being called British abi undecided

at least before you're elected over there you must have being a citizen and live there for sometime

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=ijustdey post=36322759]some Nigerians and their fraudulent attitude still follows them to other clime that doesn't condole such activities

why pay dud check [/quote
]

Were you there or have you confirmed the story was true? Please don't be quick to accept everything you read on the Internet. I knw you are intelligent and you can do better than what you just wrote.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
sukkot:
i totally agree with you. you are correct. but this usually works with people with money and power. i can see millions of people willing to kill for dangote or jim ovia. but this dude is a security guard who earns like 10 dollars an hour and is selling t shirts on the side. i dont see anybody except a crack head who will kill for someone like that. and you have to pay a crackhead like 500 to 1000 dollars to kill for you. i am assuming he owes this woman less than 1000 dollars cuz the nature of the business she did for him is mundane. so it will make sense for him to just pay her as opposed to hire a crackhead for the same amount of money. either way you slice or dice it, i think this dude did the do by himself cuz he was too cheap to pay this woman wink
Lmao....no wahala shebi na for US ? Forensic experts go tell you the particular gun that fired a particular bullet unlike here you just die for nothing. grin

Make the American go face him warrant joor,make dem leave naija abeg,our name dun spoil finish. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
ijustdey:

you're the dumbest and you deserve more than the award you try giving out......

those guys that were elected in Britain some weeks back, even some were giving awards but were still called/addressed as Nigerians.
and you guys did celebrate to the highest heaven should have being called British abi undecided

at least before you're elected over there you must have being a citizen and live there for sometime
The fact that some Nigerians where celebrating over the achievement of some Britons that has a Nigerian background only makes sense to you and your kind because their first constituency and loyalty is the British people and not Nigeria .
Have you met a typical Nigerian who is naturalized in those countries ? They don't call themselves Nigerians ,go figure and stop fooling yourself . grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Legendbaba1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
OMOYIBO IGBO MAN CRIME EVERYWERE HOME AND AWAY
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by sukkot: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao....no wahala shebi na for US ? Forensic experts go tell you the particular gun that fired a particular bullet unlike here you just die for nothing. grin

Make the American go face him warrant joor,make dem leave naija abeg,our name dun spoil finish. angry
grin grin grin bros no matter how we slice am, the guy na our son. but yeah, make him go face him warrant. you do the crime you do the time. you get the balls to kill, now you gotta wear those big balls during sentencing grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin bros no matter how we slice am, the guy na our son. but yeah, make him go face him warrant. you do the crime you do the time. you get the balls to kill, now you gotta wear those big balls during sentencing grin grin
Thé last sentence cracked me up so bad. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by kingthreat(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
May Biafra come true and evil news like this never again be associated with Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Firevinci(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
MODIFIED-*AMERICAN-Igbos been killing for money since 1732 undecided tufiakwa

sorry if the comment sounded tribal

mmmmmh! k

show us the records since 1732 dude
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by naijamerican: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Igbo man again

chaiii

God pls help my fellow hustling brothers to stay out of crime

chaiii

Make you na rot in hell mum.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Maxcollins042(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
ibo people again de just like disgracing nigerians ... ,May GOD help us in dis country................
Olodos concluding from mere speculations since God knows when......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos / Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.