Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) (47262 Views)

Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) / Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by sukkot: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You are obviously too dumb to read where it was written that he is a military veteran .
you know you dont have to be a citizen to be an army veteran right ? it is a path to citizenship for many, especially mexicans. if you fight in their wars they will fast track your application for citizenship. so you wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

It is too early to start with abuses,i like those shades-can you post them?
Nwayi oma, the day is already gone besides I was on my own when he decided to quote me with some moronic rants and I have zero tolerance for any form of stupidity from tribal bigots. grin

What shades again ,my sunshades?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Miami11: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nigerians, people care so much about keeping images,
Our name is already tainted,
Look at people trying to excuse this mans behavior,
We need to call evil act evil
No matter who the perpetrator

We cannot keep on as if the crimes purported by our people all over the world are malicious
We need to clean our act smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
am not tribal dude dis is reality bro
sunnyman01:

What do yo know about nigeria ?? If you don't know wat to comment then shut the hell up. And stop sounding so tribal
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nwayi oma, the day is already gone besides I was on my own when he decided to quote me with some moronic rants and I have zero tolerance for any form of stupidity from tribal bigots. grin

What shades again ,my sunshades?

Yes,the sunshades-will you post them? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by sukkot: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
An2elect2:
That's Nigerian men for you. A crime is committed, murder for that matter by one of them who could have been any one,from any where and they start throwing stones at each other. undecided undecided

Tell me why i should overlook other men for a Nigerian when it comes to dem dem matters. SMH

Should i say most Nigerian men are dangerous to be with too undecided
yes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

Yes,the sunshades-will you post them? cheesy
Hehe...I don't have a picture of them alone unless you're asking me to change my dp. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe...I don't have a picture of them alone unless you're asking me to change my dp. cheesy

No,i meant post them for me....Like send them to me. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by An2elect2(f): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
sukkot:
yes
Of course i wont take chances undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
His name is [size=18pt]Ezeoma Obioha[/size]. I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by nightmile: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
ElhassanAuyo:
Those Igbo fellows give us the bad name that our country has in the u.s, u.k, indonesia, and other countries.
I don't know what is wrong with those evil fellow.

The igbos have battered our image home and abroad.....the tribe must be under a curse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by sukkot: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
An2elect2:

Of course i wont take chances undecided
go and find a nice man from sambisa forest to marry. men from their are not violent
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

No,i meant post them for me....Like send them to me. cheesy
Aiit but what do you want them for? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
I tire o. Mayb I didnt read it well but I have not seen any evidence linking him to the murder
edwife:
I am sorry but how are they sure he is the one who did it? undecided

Where is the evidence?

The only evidence they have against him is the dispute and yet it has made international news? undecided undecided

Too bad to be a Nigerian.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by An2elect2(f): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
sukkot:
go and find a nice man from sambisa forest to marry. men from their are not violent

well thanks, you were honest. Anything is better than a Nigerian man these days undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Miami11:
Nigerians, people care so much about keeping images,
Our name is already tainted,
Look at people trying to excuse this mans behavior,
We need to call evil act evil
No matter who the perpetrator

We cannot keep on as if the crimes purported by our people all over the world are malicious
We need to clean our act smh
What are you even going on about? Giving someone a cheque that bounced is not evidence of murder, cheques bounce all the time for different reasons, you are just acting like you know something we all don't.

I'm yet to see anyone excusing whatever, we are merely saying there isn't evidence to charge him with murder.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by sukkot: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
An2elect2:

well thanks, you were honest. Anything is better than a Nigerian man these days undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
sukkot:
you know you dont have to be a citizen to be an army veteran right ? it is a path to citizenship for many, especially mexicans. if you fight in their wars they will fast track your application for citizenship. so you wrong.
You're dead wrong.

He's a veteran and not an active soldier that is struggling to get his papers and no illegal immigrants runs a known clothing outfit in American soil, between what are you trying to prove here Mr?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ephi123(f): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

I pray to God to give each and everyone of you SENSE.....

Tribal bigotry is so stale,get a life!

Where are those coming from? undecided

Tribal bigotry is so stale yet you are engaging in it by adding fuel to the fire
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aiit but what do you want them for? cheesy

What are you doing with them? cheesy I want to wear them...
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
If you are a Nigerian, then you would NOT be thanking him... Sambisa forest is the den/headquarters/hideout of the dread Boko Haram terrorists in North-Eastern Nigeria.

An2elect2:

sukkot: go and find a nice man from sambisa forest to marry. men from their are not violent

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by sukkot: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're dead wrong.

He's a veteran and not an active soldier that is struggling to get his papers and no illegal immigrants runs a known clothing outfit in American soil, between what are you trying to prove here Mr?
bro, i know many army veterans who joined so they can get citizenship. they were deployed to iraq. some died. the ones who survived had their citizenship fast tracked. and with regards to owning a clothing outfit, all you need is a state 1D card and a social security number to do that. so ermm you are wrong bro. i lived in the US for a while. i know. what am i trying to prove ? nothing to you. but to the unenlightened who read your post, i am hoping to offer the correct version of what really goes on wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ephi123(f): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
By the way, the guy is referred to as Nigerian. When you carry your green passport to an embassy no one cares which state or "tribe" you are from, you are Nigerian, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
freecocoa:
What are you even going on about? Giving someone a cheque that bounced is not evidence of murder, cheques bounce all the time for different reasons, you are just acting like you know something we all don't.

I'm yet to see anyone excusing whatever, we are merely saying there isn't evidence to charge him with murder.

gringrin FP is where you will find all kind of people,eziokwu....

The kind of things i read here.....God help us.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

What are you doing with them? cheesy I want to wear them...
Lol, If you want one I know that you know exactly where to get them.

They are not expensive in amazon but naija custom go use you do cinema unless you don't stay in Nigeria because ever since bubu took over it is as if the corruption in the custom outfit skyrocketed to another level. grin

Aha! why you dey fake us for this forum na with the picture of ya back for your profile - show us the face joor make we appreciate God work small. tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by freecocoa(f): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

gringrin FP is where you will find all kind of people,iziokwu....

The kind of things i read here.....God help us.
As in eh, sometimes it just seem some people are deliberately trying your patience, very annoying.grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, If you want one I know that you know exactly where to get them.

They are not expensive in amazon but naija custom go use you do cinema unless you don't stay in Nigeria because ever since bubu took over it is as if the corruption in the custom outfit skyrocketed to another level. grin

Aha! why you dey fake us for this forum na with the picture of ya back for your profile - show us the face joor make we appreciate God work small. tongue

Hehe how much are you willing to pay? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
freecocoa:
As in eh, sometimes it just seem some people are deliberately trying your patience, very annoying.grin

gringringrin I tire...
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by An2elect2(f): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
teeowl:
If you are a Nigerian, then you would NOT be thanking him... Sambisa forest is the den/headquarters/hideout of the dread Boko Haram terrorists in North-Eastern Nigeria.

ok? and your point is Nigerian men are better than somethings? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by LAX89(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
blaze2cool:
what do u want me to judge on so i dont have any option.

Why do you need to 'Judge'? And yes, you have an option, and that option is to wait for the court proceedings so you can get both sides of the case in the court of law, and wait for him to be convicted, its common sense!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
My point is that he is recommending terrorists (Boko Haram are in Sambisa forest) for you... he was playing a Joke on you and you didn't get it!

An2elect2:

ok? and your point is Nigerian men are better than somethings? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Yugoos: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
They don't have any major evidence. Only belief n assumption. Because he is black n Nigerian, then he should be a murderer right? Even fellow Nigerians with slavery mentality are condemning him before the court does even. Who said Melvin might not have other enemy clients.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos / Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.