Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria (29894 Views)

10 Driving Offences In Lagos And Their Penalties / 10 Driving Offences In Lagos And Their Penalties / Traffic Offences In Nigeria And The Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by emmalezy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2015

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by INTROVERT(f): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
if I tell you a story about FRSC account... grin

7 Likes

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
They expect someone to cram this lengthy epistic rules?
Na wa oh.
Anyways, defaulters might still arise.
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
kkkkk
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by SaiBuharii: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Penalties are fair. Quite informative.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Ojestas(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
undecidedTell us to keep our cars at home instead of this long thing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by KINGTELLER: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
I think all drivers should have a copy of this template cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by kenedy175(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Do the the frsc guys also keep to all this rules? ?

I have met some driving with expired tires.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by blaze2cool(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
i don hear undecided
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by saxwizard(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Issokay
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Tnycee(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
noted
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by tk4rd: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ok naaa.. No wahalla..
The next thing is to save a copy of this and cram it off-heart, so that, whenever Police or FRSC stops me and talk nonsense wey no dey for the rule, we go argue am well well
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by spencekat(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Information is POWER

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by BRIGHTTAZ: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Good to know.
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by activelyA(f): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Conclusion: you cannot be a car owner and be poor...
Therefore, public transporters are on their own sad although I doubt if its applicable to them... They most times have their ways wink
Because the fee of some of those offences of which most of the public transporters are guilty of such as overloading is more than what they make on a usual good business day

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Feranmicharles(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lemme jus dey look cool
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by arigold1304(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Are u a visitor in Nigeria bc all this exist on that book bt they wnt work on that if you are caught.......Nonsense country
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by naijainfogalery: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ehn Ehn so this guys have been over billings us, instead of paying LASTMA 5,000 For driving one way, i will just print multiple sheets of this, i will pay one way even record the video for evidence, if LASTMA catch me, i go give am one copy tell am say if you no fit take 1k take me go station, incase he threatens to lie, i will show him the video then tell him for not believing me his money is now 500 naira.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dan Dan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by gen2briz(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ok
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by shegsrules(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dont drink and drive, dont use ur fone whild driving and avoid check points when u no get necessary documents cus police don collect vio n frsc work

2 Likes

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by williams368(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thieves
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by ITSAWRAPP: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Need information, thanks for sharing
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by nofij(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Does it still apply to those of us with Legedeze bentley

So that I'll know how best to drive.
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by kenedy175(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
activelyA:
R
For Rango undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by kenedy175(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
SaiBuharii:
G

For Goat

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by mencade5(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
all these shiiiit doesnt work completely becos this country is a zoo.

a country where cows obstruct free vehicular movement even in big cities?

ban d movement of cows then i will take this country serious.

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by simplynola(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rule No. 28 should have been "Attempting to corrupt a corrupt Marshal"
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by dgr8truth(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Has the presidency seen and approved this list? Cos I don't want Femi Adesina to come and deny this list by tomorrow.

Govt of denial and lamentation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About 10 Men Sitting On A Bus On A Lekki Highway / Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying / How Has The Ban On Tinted Glasses Affected You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.