Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Uk Study/aptech - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Uk Study/aptech (1509 Views)

Any Hope For Aptech Or Niit Student / Name The Best IT Institute In Name: NIIT, APTECH, KAROX / Aptech, NIIT Or Karrox For Oracle Certificatification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Study/aptech by kunle93: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2009
Hello my people, I decide to put this up here so i can get lots of opinions from you guys, i believe you know much better than i do. Let me start by telling you Little story about me so you can understand where I'm coming from. I am writing my final exam next week studying maths, at the same time, running a computer program(software engineering) at Aptech where we paid a huge some of money 900k to be precise, I should be through in Aptech by June and be ready to go to UK to complete my 3rd year in a university there and go for my master once I'm through. So this is where i need your opinions/advice .

1) I need to know the university i can go to, should be affordable though, 2 of my friends are in portsmouth now but they do complain the place is SO boring, dont know how true that is.

2)As at now, I have 1.3m and I'm the one taking care of all this myself, like you all know, UK is very expensive, do you have any idea of what i can do or where i can go to raise the remaining fund for my living expenses and tution fees. After calculating the cost of living in UK which is 7200 pounds and portmouth tuition fee for Computing which is 7750, its all around 14,950 pounds. According to their new PBS, all this money must be in my own account bearing my name, so pals advice me on what to do.

Your opinion would be so much appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me : Lecturing Vs Civil Service. / Scaffolding Training In Port Harcourt / An Oil Rig Job In The Dream Became A Reality And Msc Visa Denied After Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.