Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

In New Interview: Tonto Dikeh Reveals The Inspiration Behind Her Song ‘sugar Rus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In New Interview: Tonto Dikeh Reveals The Inspiration Behind Her Song ‘sugar Rus (552 Views)

Davido: I Love Gin And Blow Jobs - Singer Reveals In New Interview / Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In New Interview: Tonto Dikeh Reveals The Inspiration Behind Her Song ‘sugar Rus by kennygee82(f): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
In a recent chat with Punch, Tnot Dikeh gave some key insights into her personality. In the interview, the actress reveals, she has found love .She also says she doesn’t read blogs or know what they are called. Read excerpts from the interview below.

Her Personality
I would say I have a great and strong personality. I love myself so much. I am not also as shy as most people think I am. I didn’t let depression eat me up. You have to fight depression and overcome it; I did and won. I started the Tonto Dikeh Foundation so I can help others conquer depression.

On Love
I have not always been lucky with love and relationships but........READ MORE : http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/07/27/in-new-interview-tonto-dikeh-reveals-the-inspiration-behind-her-song-sugar-rush/

Re: In New Interview: Tonto Dikeh Reveals The Inspiration Behind Her Song ‘sugar Rus by valilo20(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
K
Re: In New Interview: Tonto Dikeh Reveals The Inspiration Behind Her Song ‘sugar Rus by Demmzy15(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
K nothing to say, maybe d guy below me has? embarassed
Re: In New Interview: Tonto Dikeh Reveals The Inspiration Behind Her Song ‘sugar Rus by greatness22(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Me too sir, i dnt hav anytin 2 say. Maybe d guy below megrin
Re: In New Interview: Tonto Dikeh Reveals The Inspiration Behind Her Song ‘sugar Rus by slimbless(f): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Actually am a girl, and I also don't have anything to say. Let's try the next person

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat 70gb Free Without Rooting Of Phone Or Tweakin Of Imei / Popular OAP Sacked Over Making Comments Against David Mark / Music: D’banj Ft. Reminisce – The King Is Here (rap Competition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.