Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). (65679 Views)

Help Me With Breed Of This Pup / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by yungNas(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mixture of chihuahua and lhasa apso
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by wunmi590(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by pupsyd: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
[size=16pt]Aja na Dog[/size]
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by steppin: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lhasa remix.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by sukkot: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
half rat half cat

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
ask obj.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Lucasbalo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
That's Portuguese Water Dog.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by phemsie(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
I think it's new York terrier and samoyed
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by bigiyaro(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
i tink its lhasa bingo!

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Rodger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by harry509: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
seangy4konji:
Dear Nlders...

Here are three pics of our house dog...Like the dog and my siblings take good care of it and i when i used to be home but never for once bothered about knowing the breed...My dad told me she did her mentrual things once and never did it again because they never too it around a male dog...

I have my own house now and would want it to start mating so i would like to know the breed and to my fellow peeps who knows about dogs...what type of dog would it be nice for me to mate her with...

Thanks for your contributions.
dog thrend dis evening? undecided
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by HyDef(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yorkshire Terrier?
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Mbediogu(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
seangy4konji:
Dear Nlders...

Here are three pics of our house dog...Like the dog and my siblings take good care of it and i when i used to be home but never for once bothered about knowing the breed...My dad told me she did her mentrual things once and never did it again because they never too it around a male dog...

I have my own house now and would want it to start mating so i would like to know the breed and to my fellow peeps who knows about dogs...what type of dog would it be nice for me to mate her with...

Thanks for your contributions.

It is Perkinese. Cute, isn't it?
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by henrico247(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
It is called Eke-uke. grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by SmartMugu: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Orishirishi.
Different people with their different wahala.
While some dey complain about jobs, relationships, terrorism, senate wahala, Buhari, Ooni, wars, Tompolo,Boko, Fayoshe etc, this one own problem na dog. People sef dey respond. Abi na me get no get sense? No, I dey ok. OP and those wey respond fit be butty types, butty people with butty problems attract boring butty resolution offers.

I wish my friend Akpan know where the dog in discuss exact location be. The rest will be history by day break.

Abeg, make I find garri soak. My palava dey different from OP and unable own.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by rio8484(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Its a terrier breed
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by vicchi12(f): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sweetheart, it's a Yorkshire terrier. never use a chain or whatever that it is that you have around her neck, on her again. She's meant to be carried and properly cared for. She's not your average bingo, that you keep over there in your country!
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Philadelphia: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Give it to a Calabar man as a specimen. He'll surely know the breed. There's no dog breed the Calabar man does ot know of.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by 4stylz: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Calabar breed.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by 4stylz: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Philadelphia:
Give it to a Calabar man as a specimen. He'll surely know the breed. There's no dog breed the Calabar man does ot know of.

Exactly.. meat nor too dey the dog body
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by IceDude(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is that not pekinese? undecided.....Anywayz, its none of my biz cos i hate pets

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by rattlesnake(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
soyinka
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Terriers can be tough guard dogs.There are different breeds of it.
ehispapa:
It is a terrier breed. that is a pet dog...never use a chain on her.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by naijaedutech: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
So dogs menstruate This is serious oh
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Its very close to the terrier family but her muzzle shows its been crossed at some point.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by condralbede(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by condralbede(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cross breed of Lhasa and(local dog) bingo....
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by seagullbabz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Is child abuse right for a dog? Or is it dog abuse? cheesy cheesy This small bae to mate? grin
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by kuuljay(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
I think bingo fathered that Lhasa
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
She is 100% a Yorkshire terrier and a lhasa mix. If you wish to mate her, do so with either a yorkshire terrier or a lhasa apso pure breed.

Be proud of her.. she is special in her own way. The attached pic is a terrier and lhasa mix same as your dog. No difference

8 Likes

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by luckyboss(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Vanquay:
Mate her with lalas****** cheesy grin grin grin
honestly this is real Bingo
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by smartgenius10(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Itz a cross breed of Yorkshire Terrier and Airedale Terrier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) / Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.