Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). (65703 Views)

Help Me With Breed Of This Pup / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by 400billionman: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Vikkiboi:
*modified* that's not a Lhasa pls...

It's more of a terrier, forgotten the real name tho, but it's a terrier sha

Yorkshire terrier.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Ifebazz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cute dog.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by 1miccza: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
It's called hungry man breed grin
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
angry angry
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
I love this dog. Looks like my cute little hairy dog although she got lost last yr. cry
may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by STEVENcrack(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pakinese
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by DocAdray(f): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
It's a Terrier (mixed breed), there are different species of Terriers though.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by nicerichard05: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
vicchi12:
Sweetheart, it's a Yorkshire terrier. never use a chain or whatever that it is that you have around her neck, on her again. She's meant to be carried and properly cared for. She's not your average bingo, that you keep over there in your country!

Why u sounding as if you have move from OKOKO? Gals too form jare. *Hisssss undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by viqSmallz(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Timichaelly:
Chow chow.
ghen ghen
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by ugwum007(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
HenryDion:
I love this dog. Looks like my cute little hairy dog although she got lost last yr. cry

Ve u asked ur neighbour's gateman Akpan?
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
ugwum007:

Ve u asked ur neighbour's gateman Akpan?
Lol.... cheesy abeg, i no won crack my ribs this night.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by NemzySeries(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Na mixed breed between Nupe & fulani
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by abouzaid: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
zubby29:
bingo
as usual for that igbo boy, nwanna kedu ije?
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by mekanaky: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
rushian dog
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by toprealman: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
NEXT THING AHMED YERIMA WILL SEND HIS LOCAL WARRI BREED TO RAPE THE POOR LITTLE THING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by toprealman: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
nicerichard05:

Why u sounding as if you have move from OKOKO? Gals too form jare. *Hisssss undecided undecided
NO MIND THE AJIKPAKO.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by toprealman: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
HenryDion:
GOT LOST IS NOT THE SAME AS DIED.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by cap28: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
seangy4konji:
Dear Nlders...

Here are three pics of our house dog...Like the dog and my siblings take good care of it and i when i used to be home but never for once bothered about knowing the breed...My dad told me she did her mentrual things once and never did it again because they never too it around a male dog...

I have my own house now and would want it to start mating so i would like to know the breed and to my fellow peeps who knows about dogs...what type of dog would it be nice for me to mate her with...

Thanks for your contributions.

why have you got that big chain on her neck? She looks miserable, hope you dont maltreat her
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
seangy4konji:
Dear Nlders...

Here are three pics of our house dog...Like the dog and my siblings take good care of it and i when i used to be home but never for once bothered about knowing the breed...My dad told me she did her mentrual things once and never did it again because they never too it around a male dog...

I have my own house now and would want it to start mating so i would like to know the breed and to my fellow peeps who knows about dogs...what type of dog would it be nice for me to mate her with...

Thanks for your contributions.

Dis breed is called Pekinesse bt if u dnt hv d male conterpart, den u go wt any available male Doggy so far dey can do d Doggy tinz. A result of d fornication mst cum out
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Chamboor(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Our brothers 4rm calabar n ondo shud answer dis question naa!!!
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by regal121(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
This dog is not seeing, please give the dog lens so that he can see.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by vicchi12(f): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
nicerichard05:

U hmmm...whatever that means, dude ..or dudette.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by regal121(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
This dog is not seeing, he need lens to see. You can call it bingo dog.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by nicerichard05: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
vicchi12:

U hmmm...whatever that means, dude ..or dudette.

Hahahahahahahahahah, for ur tiny mind undecided undecided
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Firevinci(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
toprealman:
NEXT THING AHMED YERIMA WILL SEND HIS LOCAL WARRI BREED TO RAPE THE POOR LITTLE THING.

grin grin Mate it with Rottweiler.

(his conscience pricks him: * Jesus! you wan kill the dog*)

A beg no mind me, na sleep of tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by vicchi12(f): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
toprealman:
NO MIND THE AJIKPAKO.
Really, dude? ..B please
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by vicchi12(f): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
nicerichard05:

Hahahahahahahahahah, for ur tiny mind undecided undecided

Cool...
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by zubby29(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
abouzaid:
as usual for that igbo boy, nwanna kedu ije?
adim nma
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by Nicepoker(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
4o4 that's the name
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by dammytosh: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
That is a poodle.

I can't say the specie but I think it is a poodle toy.
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by nicerichard05: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
vicchi12:

Cool...

Cool Wetn? Cool say na pit toilet you for they shi*t or Cool say canal pass you backyard? grin cheesy
Re: Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). by nfts0502: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yorkie maltese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) / Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.