Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts (19981 Views)

Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by tola9ja: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
Atlantian:
What do we expect from the ugliest set of politicians in the history of planet earth. Look at Oshiomole, if you push him into a fish pond, I swear to God all the fishes will die, instantly. Even the one called Liar Mohammed, he looks like something that a Ugandan Elephant vomited. I am not talking about Tinubu at all, Tinubu's teeth defies the laws of Ariel and Kleen combined, even TB Joshua's holywater will not be able to remove dirt from Tinubu's teeth. We should not talk about Amaechi - the Harry Potter clown, he was handsome when in PDP, as soon as he joined the All Nigeria People Congress, sorry All Progressive COnfidence, he becomes half-mad.

Today's PDP is the best Party in Nigeria and I do not think we will wait till 2019 to take the power back from these illiterate amateurs.
[/s]

keep on wailing

1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by masseratti: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
TheFreeOne:

You missed my point.
enlighten me please.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by TheFreeOne: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
masseratti:
enlighten me please.

Lais' loyalty to Tinubu is part of the reasons there's so much acrimony within APC/NASS power tussle.

If you viewed his response on channels tv regarding who's the leader of APC then you should understand why some politicians within his party had to do all within their powers to whittle down Tinubus' influence.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by masseratti: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Lais' loyalty to Tinubu is part of the reasons there's so much acrimony within APC/NASS power tussle.

If you viewed his response on channels tv regarding who's the leader of APC then you should understand why some politicians within his party had to do all within their powers to whittle down Tinubus' influence.
he only said the truth,APC has many leaders simple the party chairman is a national leader, the President is a National leader, same for the Vp and the senate President.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by Pussycat120: 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
APC have some explanations to make. If PMB borrowed $2.1m from World Bank, did NASS approve the loan. What is the loan for? Is Nigeria so broke as to go and borrow money from World Bank? Please Baba Go Slow lets us not be appendage of World Bank again. Liar or Lie Mohammed should address the issues raised by PDP and stop calling them Nuisance. If he continues with this insult PMB will black list him from any appointment and he will be worst for it. Remember Liar is not yet off the hook when he says that PMB is not the leader of APC.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2015
[size=28pt]I ask, what does Liar Mhd tell his children and grandchildren about lieing[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
Another fabricated story by Metuh(selah) of the PDP.

The fear of APC/BUHARI is the Beginning of Wisdom.
which kind wisdom?
Guy relax
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Come to think of it... It is high time APC respond to issues raised by d opposition party. We are not interested in insults... Pls. Lai Muhammed should respond or debunk allegations raised. We understand Lai is at cross road presently between Bourdillion and Daura but he must perform his role as publicity secretary of d party. To friends who care... Issue based democracy is better compare to propaganda /insult turning d nation into comedy stage
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by dougivilla(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2015
omooba969:

Is it not glaring hw shallow u av become expecting a 2month old govt to operate/function as though everything was fine&stainless while taking over.

Plz revisit jona.daft's early days in govt then come bck here to let us knw hw long it took him to form his cabinet. U must also let us knw hw he ran d affairs of d nation during his first 100days as president.

Do ur research & it wud help u gain some knowledge ok. cool
Why has GEJ continued to remain the standard and benchmark for PMB's government?

No be CHANGE una vote for?? Where is za changi??
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by halexito(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
What do we expect from the ugliest set of politicians in the history of planet earth. Look at Oshiomole, if you push him into a fish pond, I swear to God all the fishes will die, instantly. Even the one called Liar Mohammed, he looks like something that a Ugandan Elephant vomited. I am not talking about Tinubu at all, Tinubu's teeth defies the laws of Ariel and Kleen combined, even TB Joshua's holywater will not be able to remove dirt from Tinubu's teeth. We should not talk about Amaechi - the Harry Potter clown, he was handsome when in PDP, as soon as he joined the All Nigeria People Congress, sorry All Progressive COnfidence, he becomes half-mad.

Today's PDP is the best Party in Nigeria and I do not think we will wait till 2019 to take the power back from these illiterate amateurs.

That you support PDP showed in ur comment. All what you did was just personality attack. who created those people the way they are? No be God? I don't know what u stand to gain from this my brother. Be reasonable ,who knows what tomorrow may bring for you too? Just address d issue on ground stop unknowingly drawing God's anger on itself.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by omooba969(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2015
dougivilla:
Why has GEJ continued to remain the standard and benchmark for PMB's government?

No be CHANGE una vote for?? Where is za changi??

R u implying dat PMB is also running d same kind of dynamism in govt as GEJ? Wotz ur definition of 'BENCHMARK' if I may ask or u just feel like using d word, perhaps u just felt d need to type sumtin up cos ur fingers were restless. SMH undecided

Abeg list @least 5 standards set by GEJ's govt for nairalanders to scrutinize dem---mtcheew; ode! cool
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by free13: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Chai..... cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by dougivilla(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2015
omooba969:

R u implying dat PMB is also running d same kind of dynamism in govt as GEJ? Wotz ur definition of 'BENCHMARK' if I may ask or u just feel like using d word, perhaps u just felt d need to type sumtin up cos ur fingers were restless. SMH undecided

Abeg list @least 5 standards set by GEJ's govt for nairalanders to scrutinize dem---mtcheew; ode! cool
A quick look at your profile and posts define who you are and what you stand for. Quoting and insulting anyone that disagrees with your point of view, though a hallmark of many APCists, is not only childish, but an advertisement of how shallow on you. Go and check how much you have quoted and insulted people that challenge you with superior arguments, since February 2015 that you joined Nairaland.

I know that the education system in Nigeria has killed so much, including comprehension abilities, but I did not know it was this bad.

Thank God I did not waste my precious time going further on anything constructive with you. You're better off ignored like the kid that you are. Go outside and play with your mates!
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by omooba969(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2015
dougivilla:
A quick look at your profile and posts define who you are and what you stand for. Quoting and insulting anyone that disagrees with your point of view, though a hallmark of many APCists, is not only childish, but an advertisement of how shallow on you.

I know that the education system in Nigeria has killed so much, including comprehension abilities, but I did not know it was this bad.

Thank God I did not waste my precious time going further on anything constructive with you. You're better off ignored like the kid that you are. Go outside and play with your mates!

Bla bla bla, infamous rambler dat u r & u found a way to dodge my questions simply because u av no answers to dem...too bad son. U suddenly jumped outta d woods onto my mention forgetting to look b4 leaping, so much for ur IQ & hw efficient u r.

U even had to check me out going to my profile page, am I dat interesting to u? cheesy fvcck it!

U refer to me as a kid, laughing in swahili grin our composure & outlook says it all.

Plz sir, will u still answer my questions as put to u earlier, if not u shouldn't be on dis thread but romance section. cool
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by thinkitout: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Truth is Lai Mohammed has gone AWOL since DAFTUS humiliated Tinubu, he is on a borrowed line and will soon sink with Tinubu because Saraki will hush him up if he dares to make noise in Kwara

Lai is lost and confused. Things are not going according to plan and ACN has realised that Buhari is no more reachable meanwhile Oshobaba has taken over his former job.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by Charly68: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2015
This title should have been Layi Mohammed a thorn in the flesh of PDP ..the man does his job excellently..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Search For Saints As Ministers Will Fail – Senator Urhoghide / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari / Ballot Thieves Snatch Ballot Box In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.