Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts (19982 Views)

Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by Moheat(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
EdCure:
Typical of pdp. They shy away from every issues raised and delve into sentiments and personal attacks. No political party can gain public confidence through this childish strategy.

Lai Mohammed remains the spokesperson of the ruling APC, which has Tinubu among its leaders. Is Metuh expecting him to speak against the president and leaders of his party when they have done nothing wrong? Or do they want Lai to create further division in the party that is working so hard to clean up the 12yrs mess which the PDP, a visionless and evil party, has dragged Nigeria into?

Whoever listens to the wailing wailers anyway?

You mean Liar Mohammed? Your opinion though
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by ndcide(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Any reply that does not address directly the questions by olise methu is a waste.

Methu has raised what he sees as issues to be addressed any response from APC should be based on the points raised. I think the PDP is prepared for issues based opposition. Are the APC folks ready for same?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by rasco2000me: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
NIGERIAN SHOULD LOOKOU T FOR MADNESS THAT IS TAKING OVER THE REMAINING ANIMALS IN PDP
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by saint047(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
So Gbajabiamila went to report his colleagues to GMB as School Principal?
That one now summoned them today
Those we sent to check GMB
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by rasco2000me: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
NIGERIAN SHOULD LOOKOU T FOR MADNESS THAT IS TAKING OVER THE REMAINING ANIMALS IN PDP
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by presido4real: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
To the best of my knowlegde, Olisa Metuh did not raise any issue worthing replying. I really wonder the way he reasons. Is this some kind of opposition or Olisa metuh just want to talk for the sake of talking?
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by omooba969(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
mariamjane:
It is strange that despite the unfathomable atrocities committed against the Nigerian economy and people, PDP has no shame to point accusing finger. The blackest pot in town is calling kettle black!

Dnt mind feedeefee jare, they r all brand new clowns. They probably think Nigerians av forgotten so soon hw they systematically wrecked d economy.

One word to describe dem is shameless & it's really shocking hw bold they r pointing accusing finger, asking for accountability frm a 2month old govt. Men of their generation av really let us down, they av failed Nigerians, they av hurt us!

One day go be one day...we r watching! cool
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by omooba969(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Atlantian:

He started it, I posted a message and he went personal. Oh yes, and I gave it to him...no holds barred. I love it. I will do it again when anyone attempts that personalization. I am not a coward.

I feel u but parents haba...softly na. cool
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by BraniacX(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by Atlantian: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
omooba969:

I feel u but parents haba...softly na. cool

He started it. He got what he deserved.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by BraniacX(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
yimikaa:
[s]PDP is still learning how to be the opposition party[/s].

So many illiterates on Nairaland undecided, the very worst type of illiterates angry the educated and sophisticated illiterates

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by omooba969(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
ndcide:
Any reply that does not address directly the questions by olise methu is a waste.

Methu has raised what he sees as issues to be addressed any response from APC should be based on the points raised. I think the PDP is prepared for issues based opposition. Are the APC folks ready for same?

PDP clowns r really amusing...seriously! cheesy

All of a sudden Mr Metuh regained consciousness after several years & now addressing issue based matters.

PDP is not ready yet! cool
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by margclever: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
presido4real:
To the best of my knowlegde, Olisa Metuh did not raise any issue worthing replying. I really wonder the way he reasons. Is this some kind of opposition or Olisa metuh just want to talk for the sake of talking?
this shows the irrpairable damage fanatical followership has done to ur brain. It stinks to high heavens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by Tonylyte(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
illiad:

grin grin grin

Permission to save the bolded so I can read them anytime am in need of a rib cracking laughter?
Hahahahahaha, I have already done that before I saw your request. The dude went hard on oshom-ole and co. Damn! I laughed to the point that people around me were asking me questions.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by BraniacX(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
presido4real:

Is financial accountability no longer an issue? undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by BraniacX(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
omooba969:

PDP clowns r really amusing...seriously! cheesy

All of a sudden Mr Metuh regained consciousness after several years & now addressing issue based matters.

PDP is not ready yet! cool

Address the issues raised and stop grandstanding undecided

Oversophistication really is a disease angry

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
yimikaa:
PDP is still learning how to be the opposition party.

apc r learning how to be the governing party.
adon knw y they r still masturbating instead of workng.
wanking no go solve naija issue o
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by TheFreeOne: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
presido4real:

Smh for you.

Pls read what you wrote again then go back to Metuhs' statement and read again.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by omooba969(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Address the issues raised and stop grandstanding undecided

Oversophistication really is a disease angry

Is it not glaring hw shallow u av become expecting a 2month old govt to operate/function as though everything was fine&stainless while taking over.

Plz revisit jona.daft's early days in govt then come bck here to let us knw hw long it took him to form his cabinet. U must also let us knw hw he ran d affairs of d nation during his first 100days as president.

Do ur research & it wud help u gain some knowledge ok. cool
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by chichriso: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
lol
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by omooba969(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

apc r learning how to be the governing party.
adon knw y they r still masturbating instead of workng.
wanking no go solve naija issue o

@bolded,

cheesy cheesy cheesy wanking bawo? cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

cheesy cheesy cheesy wanking bawo? cheesy

ask Buhari...kwo
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by BraniacX(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
omooba969:

Is it not glaring hw shallow u av become expecting a 2month old govt to operate/function as though everything was fine&stainless while taking over.

Plz revisit jona.daft's early days in govt then come bck here to let us knw hw long it took him to form his cabinet. U must also let us knw hw he ran d affairs of d nation during his first 100days as president.

Do ur research & it wud help u gain some knowledge ok. cool

If G.E.J's government was as bad as you claim, why has it suddenly become the standard by which you measure yourself most especially as you campaigned on the premise of being radically different from them? undecided doesn't that sound exactly like hypocrisy to you?

And is it really shallow to ask a 2month old government to give financial accounting of its two month old stewardship?

Abeg grow up and address issues abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by Nokiax2(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Olisa metu know the process which a govt shld be run nd we suffer for a whole good six yrs? PDP na real jokers.
De man need alabokum to cool his temper.
Longlive Buhari/Yemi.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by omooba969(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

If G.E.J's government was as bad as you claim, why has it suddenly become the standard by which you measure yourself most especially as you campaigned on the premise of being radically different from them? undecided doesn't that sound exactly like hypocrisy to you?

And is it really shallow to ask a 2month old government to give financial accounting of its two month old stewardship?

Abeg grow up and address issues abeg!!!

@bolded 1,

Ur opinion, NOT a fact!

@bolded 2,

Talk of financial accountability, u shud be directing dat to feedeefee cos one gives account of his/her stewardship after d job is done.

Did I just catch u by ur balls? grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by azimibraun: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Olisah Methu has a serious issues in Anambra to resolve as it concerns the survival of PDP in anambra he pretended he is not aware of happenings in Anambra instead he wen to Kogi took money from the governor and supretended over a sham congress election in Kogi state.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
No worry.. na when the money dem don dey almost finish Tompolo and him boys go strike...
Na then Nigeria go know say dem don enter one chance.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by BraniacX(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded 1,

Ur opinion, NOT a fact!

@bolded 2,

Talk of financial accountability, u shud be directing dat to feedeefee cos one gives account of his/her stewardship after d job is done.

Did I just catch u by ur balls? grin

You said bolded 1 was my opinion but your response to bolded 2 further proves my point, as long as you continue comparing, then G.E.J's government is the standard by which you judge yourselves which settles my claim/accusation of your being hypocritical.

And I think, you just got served wink

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by ayindejimmy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lai has been quiet because when you're with the winning party and balling, you won't have the luxury of time to reply every haters
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by omooba969(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

You said bolded 1 was my opinion but your response to bolded 2 further proves my point, as long as you continue comparing, then G.E.J's government is the standard by which you judge yourselves which settles my claim/accusation of your being hypocritical.

And I think, you just got served wink

Funny boy! cheesy I can c dat you are simply devoid of reason.

U dnt worth my attention. cool
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by wolex3030: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
SenseiX:

https://www.thecable.ng/pdp-lai-mohammed-torn-tinubu-buhari
. Olisah metu & and PDP are just talking so dat people we notice them.Someone should ask Metu if he did not listen to news while Buhari was in America or he just want to talk.The news was all ova the place that buhari had warned that non of his team member to America should invite any Nigeria business man to the meeting but some business men found their way into the meeting & the president told them they were not invited.so why is metu pretending as if him & his party are not aware of this.On the issue of the loan,World bank gave a loan offer to rebuild the north east,which is going to be interest free in 1st 10years.Metu should understand dat it is an offer of loan which has not been accepted until the national assembly deliberate on.Metu shld stop disgracing himself by waiting for someone to explain this for him.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts by BraniacX(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
omooba969:

Funny boy! cheesy I can c dat you are simply devoid of reason.

U dnt worth my attention. cool

Are you deliberately trying to offend me by calling me boy?

I'll skip that while waiting for your answer

You are yet to tell me how PDP not being "allegedly" financially accountable should mean that buhari and the APC shouldn't balance his accounts publicly after two months of spending from a virtually empty treasury and why thatt should also mean Nigerians shouldn't get a breakdown On the purpose and actual use and beneficiaries of the $2.1billion loan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ballot Thieves Snatch Ballot Box In Delta / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari / Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.