Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari (65420 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From Hanan Buhari's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by adiguns3(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
The People’s Democratic party, PDP, has alleged that
despite the hardship and economic meltdown
currently rocking the nation, Hanan Aisha Buhari, 16-
year-old daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari,
reportedly flew first class on British Airways, BA,
flight 083 to London from Abuja on Tuesday.

This disclosure was made known via PDP Nigeria
Twitter account, @PdpNigeria on Tuesday.

According to the tweet, “Hanan (Aisha) Buhari – 16yr
old daughter of our president flew first class on BA
flight 083 to London from Abuja today.
“Her seat number was 2k. She is a Secondary School
Student.
“So much about the people’s president. #
BuhariAndCorruption.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/722359091558031360

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Almajiri1: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Where is Sahara reporters? Remember that buhari is so poor he had to borrow bank loan with double digit interest rate to buy his nomination form.

382 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Destined2win: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Because there is hardship doesn't mean that those who have the money should not live life to the fullest. What is all these?

*MODIFIED*

Wow...wow...wow cheesy

I have got a lot of mentions for the statement I made above. People need to understand that even in difficult times, some are soaring high. Now I will not because it is 'hard times' for others, deprive myself or family members the sweet things of life.

Buhari as president and his family deserves to fly first class. It does not make him any less or more, a performer. If he said during his campaign that he wouldn't fly first class, but now he is flying, that is a dent on his integrity and has nothing in defense to do with the comment I made.

I pray to fly a private jet, I don't know about you! cool

215 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by youngeagle(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
But the dullard wants the ministers to fly economy and business class...well I'm not surprise,heard they have privatized corruption

242 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Because there is hardship doesn't mean that those who have the money should not live life to the fullest. What is all these?
because you a 'full' makes it easy for them to allocate the CBN jobs to their children and give you police job to do..... undecided you need wisdom

543 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Pidggin(f): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
His kids live and study there, while our people are experiencing hardship here, the man has no conscience

182 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by onexile: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Buhari is a fraud. He is the greatest corrupt man ever known to mankind, a desperate manipulator.

186 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by maupe: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Though there is much to be said about preaching and acting, i have to disagree with the PDP on this issue. The daughter of the President has every right to fly first class or lodge in the Presidential suite at the Waltz. She is not a public officer and did not seek the mandate of Nigerians. Wives and children should be left out of criticism political attacks. Although i would advice the President, to be more careful, and to have a sit down with his family. His message of fiscal and financial discipline must be started and vigorously pursued by him.

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by EastanPower(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:

True!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by MRBrownJ: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
anyone who would expect anything less than 1st class (or business if there isnt any 1st) for the immediate family of the president, is clearly not using their brains.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by macaranta(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hypocrisy everywhere...that one on red is beautiful tho

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Okijajuju1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Who paid for it?

Thats the question we should be asking.

Her father has wealthy and powerful friends that can foot such bills just for the hell of it.

I dont see what the big deal is here.

PDP will not be happy even if they see her seating inside CHISCO bus with Air conditioner sef.. grin

Ministers not flying Business or First class order is not what these Mumu PDP people are saying.. Any Minister can fly First Class as long as it is not being paid for by the Government of Nigeria. Aisha's ticket was not paid for by Nigerian Government money.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Originality007: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin bursted

18 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by dukie25: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
And those who can barely afford one square meal a day are here screaming Sai Baba.
The only CHANGE since Buhari became president is the change in his bank balance, it goes up and up.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by veekid(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
na fourth class she for board, awon wailers oshy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by ireneony(f): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Where are the zombies grin fowl yansh don open

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by slimpoppa(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Baba is that true?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Buhari is enjoying at the moment.....

12 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
PDP shld rest joor!, wat's she suppose to board b4, economic class?.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Dhurmynick(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
herbie27:
PDP shld rest joor!, wat's she suppose to board b4, commercial?.

Abi na!

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by 989900: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:
Though there is much to be said about preaching and acting, i have to disagree with the PDP on this issue. The daughter of the President has every right to fly first class or lodge in the Presidential suite at the Waltz. She is not a public officer and did not seek the mandate of Nigerians. Wives and children should be left out of criticism political attacks. Although i would advice the President, to be more careful, and to have a sit down with his family. His message of fiscal and financial discipline must be started and vigorously pursued by him.
Well said.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Originality007: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:
see dem undecided

12 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by refiner(f): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
and so?...so u expect a child of a president to fly third class or she should travel wif a canoe?undecided

PDP should go and sleep biko

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by ace05(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
For the love of God, the PDP should make opposition productive, she is not a civil servant ooo.

12 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by ireneony(f): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
would you be saying same shit if she were to be Jonathan's daughter

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by shamecurls(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is it paid by the Nigerian government?

So he cant personally book his daughter on a 1st class because he is the president?

PDP need to go and learn how to play opposition

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by sainty2k3(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
wailing At every slightest opportunity. there are so many reasons to criticize buhari. but not definitely on his daughter flying first class, except u have a proof that the trip was government sponsored

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Deen77: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
onexile:
Buhari is a fraud. He is the greatest corrupt man ever known to mankind, a desperate manipulator.

Yes ooo, if is Jonathan na presidential jet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by tempest01(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
I don't have negatives to say....if it is their legitimate money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Rushtec(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
wailers over to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) / See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017 / Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.