Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria (10990 Views)

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today / Get Free USA Bank Account Linked To Free Payoneer Card / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by bizgenius1: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2016
OYOGREAT:
You can't fund your payoneer card locally, it is not like your credit card that you can load as you like.

so pls hw can i fund it?
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2016
Pls anyone out there willing to sell Payoneer or PayPal should PM me.
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by U1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
OYOGREAT:
Faster Way of Getting Payoneer Card in Nigeria
I discovered that many people have been frustrated on getting their Payoneer cards over here in Nigeria by surface mail. However, some have received their own by surface mail but their number is insignificant.

There is a simple way of getting it without paying a dime for shipping unless you don't implement it properly.
"There are many ways of killing fowl without shedding the blood."

I’ve got my Payoneer card two months ago here in Nigeria by surface mail. When I want to apply for my own, I used P.O. Box aside of my home address and zip code of my state or area.

I would rather advise you to use an active P.O. Box or P.M.B. so that you will receive email as soon as they shipped it as well as when it's delivered to the P.O. Box associated with your account.

The next thing to do is to check it in the P.O. Box you used at the stipulated day. That is just the faster way of getting it here in Nigeria.
Regards,
Mutairu.

Hey, bro. Please, may I know how much you paid to rent a post office box?
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by mike404(m): 12:47am On Jun 14, 2016
OYOGREAT:
You want to register for payoneer card, right? You should visit payoneer.com and sign up for an account with your email address, home address, state zip code, any one of your national I.D. Card or drivers license or international passport number, and include P.O. Box if any.
Other necessary things has to be filled properly. So you will receive your card within ten working days. It will be accepted by any ATM that is using mastercard whenever you want to withdraw your money either in Dollar or Naira here in Nigeria.
YOU MEAN YOU CAN WITHDRAW DOLLARS HERE IN NIGERIA
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by temisilva(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
i have the temporary national id slip and my previous voter's card (not PVC) only. can i still apply using any of these?
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by OYOGREAT(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
You can use your national or voter's card slip provided that there is I.D. Number on it. But mind you don't mistake slip I.D. Number for serial number. If so there may be problem, therefore you have to be meticulous in whatever you are doing.
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Omasworld1: 5:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Abeg na scam. U have to pay before u can get it. I don wait tire and applied many times. Even my fiverr fund now i cant withdraw it. Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by OYOGREAT(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Payoneer Master Card is not a scam and is not as difficult as you think of it. Only what you need to do is to use straight forward Home Address, Zip Code, Active P.O.Box, Your Email Address, any one of the International Passport, National I.D. Card, Drivers License, Permanent Voter's Card Number and other necessary section has to be filled properly. Mind you, only I.D. number is needed.

If you fill everything properly and check you email often to track your card. Payoneer will notify you when your card is shipped and when your card is arrived
you will be notified through email.

Believe me, Payoneer won't collect any penny from you before you receive your card. Don't let anybody deceive you. Payoneer will receive commission from you only when your card is being used.

If you need my help google this name brainsmartx.com you will see my contact.
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by ezebrightike: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2016
I have a payoneer account and atm card for sale....never been used, its brandnew....very cheap, call 08060347826
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2016
OYOGREAT:
Faster Way of Getting Payoneer Card in Nigeria
I discovered that many people have been frustrated on getting their Payoneer cards over here in Nigeria by surface mail. However, some have received their own by surface mail but their number is insignificant.

There is a simple way of getting it without paying a dime for shipping unless you don't implement it properly.
"There are many ways of killing fowl without shedding the blood."

I’ve got my Payoneer card two months ago here in Nigeria by surface mail. When I want to apply for my own, I used P.O. Box aside of my home address and zip code of my state or area.

I would rather advise you to use an active P.O. Box or P.M.B. so that you will receive email as soon as they shipped it as well as when it's delivered to the P.O. Box associated with your account.

The next thing to do is to check it in the P.O. Box you used at the stipulated day. That is just the faster way of getting it here in Nigeria.
Regards,
Mutairu.

I believe this post here clearly explains what you where trying to say here about recieving your card using P.O Box instead of home address: http://www.naijatechlovers.com/2016/03/payoneer-mastercard-wasnt-delivered.html

As for those having payoneer funds, i need Payoneer dollars to buy. So if you have any money in your payoneer account for sale, quote me for my email address thanks.
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Techliet(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Go to techliet.com if you wana know how to get payoneer mastercard in nigeria, follow the steps there and activate your card once it arrives.
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by ikemstanley: 3:46am On Dec 07, 2016
There are so much benefits attached to having your own Payoneer mastercard presently. Payoneer mastercard is the complete alternative to paypal in Nigeria. I got myself a Payoneer mastercard recently and my online business came back into shape. With Global Payment Service you can apply to receive your cash / income from any business you make online. Isn't it wonderful. You can have your payoneer mastercard today by clicking the link below.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/lMII1rzC3EGDbwQuz0qRWlieUM2Gdv1rJyH5accdqCUtqGIpoEgGlSU8xgoM6d44XW_z1Ycha9Vo6c4ZiXqDYg2

-------
https://emekeblog./

1 Like

Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Omasworld1: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
HOW I MADE $1000 IN LESS THAN A MONTH DOING A 10 MINUTES JOB
I never wanted to do this, but a very good friend of mine said i should, having use what i am about to share with you right now.

Well, i am not going to say much. I will just try as much as possible to go straight to the point.

This secret i am about to release is for serious minded people who are willing start earning by working from home.

This is a business that has made some smart Nigerians multi-millionaires. And you too can make a wise us of this premium opportunity that fetch me $40 in a day, $1000 in a month.

Like i said i am not going to talk much here. To get the free report in your email, kindly drop your email here or reach me on phone, whatsapp only- 08138418399.

Regards
John Omas
(Your Internet Millionaire Mentor)

P.S. This is not Ponzi or MLM biz.
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Martartins(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Just put the zip code of your street and you are there
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Omasworld1: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2017
HOW I GOT MY PAYONEER CARD IN JUST 2 DAYS VIA DHL AND ANOTHER ONE IN JUST 3 WEEKS VIA DIRECT SHIPPING
Getting payoneer has become a serious matter to many Nigerians, especially for those who are freelancers like me. Well i was once there. I needed to withdrew my fund from fiverr and the likes as i was really broke. So was pushed to order the via dhl and that actually cost me. But not any more, because i have carefully sort out a way to get payoneer card in just 3 weeks which i used in getting my new card. Not too worry, i have this step by step guide of getting your payoneer card in Nigeria in just 3 weeks without sweat and at zero cost. This is a free report so you aren't paying 1naira to get it. Hit the number below now to get the free payoneer guide. I will be waiting.
(08138418399)

John Omas
Your Internet Millionaire Mentor
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by YasarAli: 12:49am On Jun 25, 2017
As Far As I Know, the only way to get Payoneer MasterCard Faster in all supported countries is to give accurate address & other information. I've applied for a new MasterCard & I got it within 20 days.

You can find all the Story here at PayoneerHow.com blog.
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by gentlefada(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2017
pls I have a payoneer MasterCard for USD but money was sent to me in pounds. how do I withdraw or transfer the funds.
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Omasworld1: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2017
Need reviewss? Oya come let's roll 08138418399
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Omasworld1: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Reviews available come for it now. 08138418399
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by SirLakes: 2:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Omasworld1:
Abeg na scam. U have to pay before u can get it. I don wait tire and applied many times. Even my fiverr fund now i cant withdraw it. Bullshit

It's not scam and you don't pay a dime for it.
You only need to have the correct information to make it work

Read >> How To Apply and Get Your Payoneer Card In Nigeria
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by jonextee(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2017
please how does payoneer charge when the ATM is used to withdraw from an ATM machine?

I mean, how much will they charge from the funds one wants to withdraw?
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Omasworld1: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Do you have Payoneer fund for sale? Bring them all to our vineyard.

We buy at a mouthwatering rate. So what are you waiting for?

Bring them now. Whatsapp me here: 08138418399

P. S. Minimum you can bring is $100, Maximum is unlimited.

Regards
J.Omas
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Omasworld1: 10:46am On May 28, 2018
I started earning the very first day I signed up with freelansy. See screenshot below. You too can do the same by registering as a freelancer on freelansy. Follow the link below.

Join now while it is fresh

https://bit dot ly/2GOXpCl

Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Omasworld1: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
Review available for a quick pack Whatsapp 08138418399
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Casemiro(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
when you register for a new card you will be asked to fill in your bank account. please is it dormicialy account or your regular bank account you will use?
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2018
Casemiro:
when you register for a new card you will be asked to fill in your bank account. please is it dormicialy account or your regular bank account you will use?
Your normal bank account.
Also, they are no longer giving the card free as they used to do before
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Casemiro(m): 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
CosmicJames:

Your normal bank account.
Also, they are no longer giving the card free as they used to do before

thanks, so what do they charge?
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Casemiro:

thanks, so what do they charge?
I don't know exactly what the charge is.
You will want to contact Payoneer regarding that.
But you do without the card as you can now withdraw directly to your local bank account.
Yes. And that is the reason they are asking for your bank account details
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by Casemiro(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
CosmicJames:

I don't know exactly what the charge is.
You will want to contact Payoneer regarding that.
But you do without the card as you can now withdraw directly to your local bank account.
Yes. And that is the reason they are asking for your bank account details
as in my normal savings account, no need to create a dollar account?
Re: Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2018
Casemiro:
as in my normal savings account, no need to create a dollar account?
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Tumbles To 490 As Dollar Shortage Continues / Can Tugrow Be Trusted? / Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.