Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! (10550 Views)

Need Funding For Your Business Group Or Association? Let's Talk / I Need Funding For My New Business / Need Funding.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Hello there,

Are you that enterprising individual that knows how to secure LPOs but end up losing on the job due to lack of funds to execute the order?

Your problem has been solved!

Kindly contact me and I'll happily finance that LPO.

What is required you ask?

1. LPO itself

2. Proof of other jobs carried out by you (invoices and whatnot).

3. 2-Year business bank statement.

4. Needless, to say, your company must be a registered.

if you meet the above, contact me now! don't let lack of funds stifle you dreams of financial liberation.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Get in touch now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Fund that LPO now!

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Keep the LPOs coming folks.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bring on those LPOs folks...let's get you financed.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Ynix(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
I registered 2 years ago but just opened my bank account. I had to do that because I just got a juicy international deal as a broker.

I need just 600k to complete my own part of it already got a mining license for 6 month.

If you support me 1 will pay back 20% monthly for 5 years

[url]/2348089456258[/url]
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2019
Ynix:
I registered 2 years ago but just opened my bank account. I had to do that because I just got a juicy international deal as a broker.

I need just 600k to complete my own part of it already got a mining license for 6 month.

If you support me 1 will pay back 20% monthly for 5 years

[url]/2348089456258[/url]

Hello!

Thanks for contacting me.

Currently, I do not finance deals like you described.

The amount you need relative to a business funding is little which should count for you when reaching out to other potential funding sources.

I truly wish you the best.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2019
It's the weekend folks.

How was the business week, how did you fare on the job?

Remember that credit drives commerce and if properly utilised, can be a powerful weapon toward the drive for financial freedom and self actualisation.

I offer you an easy solution to finance your LPOs, just meet the followiing requirements:

1. Have a registered business

2. Have at least a two-year business'bank statement.

3. Evidence of previous delivered LPOs

4. And we are in business.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Contact me now!

Currently working on some financing from folks who contacted me via this thread.

Don't be left out.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
DJperdurabo:
Hello there,

Are you that enterprising individual that knows how to secure LPOs but end up losing on the job due to lack of funds to execute the order?

1. LPO itself

if you meet the above, contact me now! don't let lack of funds stifle you dreams of financial liberation.
first you dint put your contact,how do people contact you?
secondly i have spoken to lots of people who claim to offer such services but will end up asking for ridicules collateral, hope yours is different?
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Stevolam(m): 1:38am On Dec 16, 2019
DJperdurabo:
Hello there,

1. LPO itself

Hi mate.
I just sent you a mail. Regardless, reach to me on 07015834447 WhatsApp and call. Let's get to talk.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Stevolam:

Hi mate.
I just sent you a mail. Regardless, reach to me on 07015834447 WhatsApp and call. Let's get to talk.

Hello!

You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:57am On Dec 16, 2019
A fresh new week!

9 days to the big day!

Don't let a cash crunch keep you from enjoying the Xmas holidays!

Don't let finance be the reason that juicy LPO deal sail past you or that business expansion and contract couldn't be executed

Contact the solution now!

Reach out to me!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
C'mon folks, bring those documents, let's make some good, clean money! Cash out for the Xmas!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2019
Still financing those LPOs, so, bring it on
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Still got enough cash to spare (if you meet the terms and conditions).

Contact me now.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Stevolam(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
DJperdurabo:

Hello!

You've got mail!

I didn't get any mail.

Perhaps you can contact me through WhatsApp. 07015834447.

This will be better appreciated.

I am expectant!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
Stevolam:

I didn't get any mail.

Perhaps you can contact me through WhatsApp. 07015834447.

This will be better appreciated.

I am expectant!

Hello,

Sent you a mail.

Your mailbox rejected it.

Maybe you want to provide another email address?
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2019
Reach me now folks!

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
Begin the year without cash-flow issues; pay that rent, school fees, get that car, get that we business' premises...live your dreams.

Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Stevolam(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
DJperdurabo:

Hello,

Sent you a mail.

Your mailbox rejected it.

Maybe you want to provide another email address?

why not send me a message on WhatsApp 07015834447 and avoid these tedious formalities?
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
DJperdurabo:
Hello there,

1. LPO itself

What if it was a new person with no previous job profile ko,would be able to fund .
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
DJperdurabo:
Hello there,

1. LPO itself

What if it was a new person with no previous job profile ko,would be able to fund ,but it is coming from a legitimate entity that fulfills its obligations like the fmcg.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
uruba23:

What if it was a new person with no previous job profile ko,would be able to fund ,but it is coming from a legitimate entity that fulfills its obligations like the fmcg.

I don't understand your post.

Could you explain more?
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Stevolam:

why not send me a message on WhatsApp 07015834447 and avoid these tedious formalities?

I'm sorry, I do not do WhatsApp.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
DJperdurabo:

I don't understand your post.

Could you explain more?

You ask for previous job profile, so I want to know what happens if you had an LPO to supply say Sorghum from Nigeria Breweries and you have your suppliers,your logistics etc...but no previous job profile, would you fund it.Like it is your first supply job using you present company name.Though you might have experience regarding the supply chain.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
uruba23:

You ask for previous job profile, so I want to know what happens if you had an LPO to supply say Sorghum from Nigeria Breweries and you have your suppliers,your logistics etc...but no previous job profile, would you fund it.Like it is your first supply job using you present company name.Though you might have experience regarding the supply chain.

Hello,

If I get you correctly, you are asking if I can fund someone with no prior practical experience (different from "book or theory" experience) in the procurement and supply business.

I will not fund such an individual as the risk(s) is too high. Supplies more often than not are in millions of Naira. I cannot gamble that much, the stakes are too high. With a letter of credit I may consider it.
Kind regards,

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
DJperdurabo:

Hello,

If I get you correctly, you are asking if I can fund someone with no prior practical experience (different from "book or theory" experience) in the procurement and supply business.

I will not fund such an individual as the risk(s) is too high. Supplies more often than not are in millions of Naira. I cannot gamble that much, the stakes are too high. With a letter of credit I may consider it.
Kind regards,
No you are getting me wrong, I mean his registered company has no prior supply, but the individual definitely had experience working in other firms...Of course I know millions are involved.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Stevolam(m): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2019
DJperdurabo:

I'm sorry, I do not do WhatsApp.

mail replied
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:45am On Dec 19, 2019
uruba23:

No you are getting me wrong, I mean his registered company has no prior supply, but the individual definitely had experience working in other firms...Of course I know millions are involved.

If his registered company has no prior supply, what other business has the firm been involved in?

As long as he can prove his firm has been involved in commercial or "general contractor business" even if not LPO supply, we can talk, but his business account bank statement has to do more of the talking. I must be able to ascertain he's running a healthy business (note that you do not have to have a closing balance in the millions to indicate you have a vibrant business).

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by SavageResponse(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2019
sultanO:

first you dint put your contact,how do people contact you?
secondly i have spoken to lots of people who claim to offer such services but will end up asking for ridicules collateral, hope yours is different?

How many people have you given loans of above N2million without collateral?!

Providing credit facility in a country like Nigeria is very risk because the generality of the populace are very dishonest.

The lender is at liberty to give his conditions, it's left to the borrower to either accept or reject it!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2019
SavageResponse:

How many people have you given loans of above N2million without collateral?!

Providing credit facility in a country like Nigeria is very risk because the generality of the populace are very dishonest.

The lender is at liberty to give his conditions, it's left to the borrower to either accept or reject it!

Someone understands what we go through.

If I start telling tales, the thread 'll run for several pages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diaspora Nigerians Remit $21bn For 2015 / Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria / Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + interior For Half Plot Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.