Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

'i'd Soon Quit Acting' ------ramsey Nouah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i'd Soon Quit Acting' ------ramsey Nouah (1258 Views)

6 Nollywood Actresses Who Quit Acting For Marriage / Fred Nuamah Advises Yvonne Nelson To Quit Acting / "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i'd Soon Quit Acting' ------ramsey Nouah by sexyLeamon(f): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2009
Ramsey is already contemplating to leave the screen for a seat at the background, where he intends to show his expertise as a movie director.

"As an actor, I think I've gotten to a point where I'm satisfied with what I am and what I've become and been able to achieve.

"But as a director, no. I want to direct movies. I want to make impressions, like Mel Gibson did with Passion of The Christ.

He's an actor and now he's directing and he's a great director.

"I want to take a back seat soon and direct good movies that would stun Nigerians and people outside the country," he concluded.

According to him, "It feels good to have everything. But sometimes, it's usually not always good to have everything. Trust me, if you walk a mile in my shoes, you'd probably give me back my shoes.

"I wish that I could have my privacy back without the fame. I wish so. I don't know. Somehow, I'm not enjoying the life of stardom. And this is simply because you have no life. You live for the people. You live for everybody, nobody thinks about you. Nobody cares about you. They just want from you.

If I had the money, I would actually marry all my fans. But I do have a wife and her name is Emelia Philips-Nouah. And a son, Quincy Camil Nouah.I'm sorry I'm not available," Ramsey said laughing.
Re: 'i'd Soon Quit Acting' ------ramsey Nouah by Afam4eva(m): 7:06am On Mar 16, 2009
I thought he quit a long time ago
Re: 'i'd Soon Quit Acting' ------ramsey Nouah by UNLEASHED(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2009
I thought so also. . .haven't been seein the dude around

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna And Chris Brown Have Secretly Married. / Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal / Tape Of Mel Gibson Racist Rant Released. His Career Is Pretty Much Over Imo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.