Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (67353 Views)

Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2015
vheMa:
I tell yu

He actually ordered the immediate demolition of all structures blocking the water way.

That house submerged is at the end of the street my Aunty lives on and is just a few meters away. The house na one police oga house. I no dey pity am because hen boys dey behave like touts for the area.
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Paschal55(m): 12:58am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
Omg is this biafraland...wow so beautiful. Look at all this sceneries. We must all leave this zoo called nigeria and enter into our big fishpond. The biafran dream must materialize...al hail kanu
Must you expose the level if your stupidity wherever you go?
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Atlantian: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2015
psychologist:
Never heard of a amobode since after election

Just thinking out loud tho undecided
He is busy settling those that financed all those campaign billboards and adverts on Lagos streets.
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by yibobasher2: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2015
yeegbo land...... the land eroded, flooded and barren lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Atlantian: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2015
yibobasher2:
yeegbo land...... the land eroded, flooded and barren lipsrsealed
do you watch African magic ? all those mansions are also igbo. the worst village in igbo land is better than makoko and okokomaiko

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by sambim99(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2015
I love dis man ;DI love dis man
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by yibobasher2: 1:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
do you watch African magic ? all those mansions are also igbo. the worst village in igbo land is better than makoko and okokomaiko

Makoko is a slum on the shore of lagoon......just like baton rouge slum in Louisiana USA. You can't build a solid structure on such marshy land. Okokomaiko is not as flooded and barren as the place in this pix. Go and ask anybody, the dirty part of Okoko just like any other dirty part in lagos are mostly inhabited by filthy, grimy and unruly Igbo people

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Atlantian: 1:33am On Jul 28, 2015
yibobasher2:

Makoko is a slum on the shore of lagoon......just like baton rouge slum in Louisiana USA. You can't build a solid structure on such marshy land. Okokomaiko is not as flooded and barren as the place in this pix. Go and ask anybody, the dirty part of Okoko just like any other dirty part in lagos are mostly inhabited by filthy, grimy and unruly Igbo people
You are timid. Have you heard of New York ?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by yibobasher2: 1:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
You are timid. Have you heard of New York ?

What about NY? I haven't only heard, i have been there

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Atlantian: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2015
yibobasher2:

What about NY? I haven't only heard, i have been there
I dont mean New York in Okokomaiko, I mean New York City, in New York State, USA. Go and eat indomie and egg abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by yibobasher2: 1:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
I dont mean New York in Okokomaiko, I mean New York City, in New York State, USA. Go and eat indomie and egg abeg.

Having a chat with you on Nairaland doesn't mean we are all on the same level. If you haven't stepped your feet outside Naija, that doesn't mean others haven't.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Atlantian: 1:59am On Jul 28, 2015
yibobasher2:

Having a chat with you on Nairaland doesn't mean we are all on the same level. If you haven't stepped your feet outside Naija, that doesn't mean others haven't.
Shut up your stingy poverty infested mouth, I own a house in the States and many in Nigeria so dont talk shit with me. You own nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by yibobasher2: 2:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Shut up your stingy poverty infested mouth, I own a house in the States and many in Nigeria so dont talk shit with me. You own nothing.

You don't sound like someone that owns sh.it. Even if you do own a house in the states, it is nothing cos any hardworking person with good credit rating can get a mortgage. Typical Igbo man bragging about nothing tongue.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Atlantian: 2:06am On Jul 28, 2015
yibobasher2:

You don't sound like someone that owns sh.it. Even if you do own a house in the states, it is nothing cos any hardworking person with good credit rating can get a mortgage. Typical Igbo man bragging about nothing tongue.
You are silly. I am not Igbo, so next time you want to open that silly trap called mouth, always do your home work. Useless pig.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by yibobasher2: 2:11am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
You are silly. I am not Igbo, so next time you want to open that silly trap called mouth, always do your home work. Useless pig.

You sound so unintelligent for someone that claims to own houses in USA and Nigeria. Who knows? may be you own mud houses in naija and obsolete mobile house in the states grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Atlantian: 2:14am On Jul 28, 2015
yibobasher2:

You sound so unintelligent for someone that claims to own houses in USA and Nigeria. Who knows? may be you own mud houses in naija and obsolete mobile house in the states grin
You stink, little rabbit.
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by yibobasher2: 2:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
You stink, little rabbit.
I give up on you. Mr. I own a house in the states tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 2:43am On Jul 28, 2015
vheMa:
Flood Whr is it?
You no offer free fork today Today wey I want dey interested. Lol
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by MUSICOGA2(m): 3:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Ossyiyke(m): 3:39am On Jul 28, 2015
My Amiable Governor...
Willie is willingly working, always active to any call that requires Government attention..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Proactive Governor
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 28, 2015
yibobasher2 and Atlantian una well done o lol

Enjoying the cat fight
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:14am On Jul 28, 2015
waterhouse071:
I wonder why our cities are not well planned to prevent these recurrent floods everywhere in nigeria
corruption and indiscipline,just acquire plenty money(legally or illegally) ,buy large expanse of land and start building after settling some people ...
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
Omg is this biafraland...wow so beautiful. Look at all this sceneries. We must all leave this zoo called nigeria and enter into our big fishpond. The biafran dream must materialize...al hail kanu

LWKMD, why evils na?
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
igbos makoko and okoko are more than those in igboland, s west improving igbo lives since 33bc

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Finally, it seems there is hope for this Country after all. Different reports from different States just like this one from Anambra point to the fact that government is becoming more and more responsive to the problems of it's citizens. Imagine a sitting governor calling off such an important meeting and defied the rain to reach out to his people.
Anyway, when the HEAD is sound, all the other body parts function better.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by delta234: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2015
alaoeri:
Flood taking over Biafra.
Slave
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Sobeautiful: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Bonapart:
Not our business
if it's not your business it's ours. And you don't have to comment if it's not your business. That's how people that something didn't concern behave.
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2015
Tonylyte:

You no offer free fork today Today wey I want dey interested. Lol
stay tunedtongue
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2015
vheMa:
stay tunedtongue
Lol, keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Okijajuju1:

He actually ordered the immediate demolition of all structures blocking the water way.

That house submerged is at the end of the street my Aunty lives on and is just a few meters away. The house na one police oga house. I no dey pity am because [size=15]hin boys[/size] dey behave like touts for the area.
u no do good o,na hin boys na,not himangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well / Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party / The Chicken Fed Primary School Pupils In Cross River - Ifere Paul (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.