Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo (33765 Views)

Flood Takes Over People's Properties In Rivers State (Photos) / River Niger Overflows In Anambra, Properties Destroyed / Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2015
But the building is still standing now...all that's required is just to sand filled up again and channel the drainage system appropriately... e neva reach to kill yourself.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by AnambraDota: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2015
ibedun:

Reason Igbo people want die for Lagos. Na for Lagoon wey we go bury you.
Osinbade family house and Ibadan Aiport

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by damiloladuke1: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2015
sorry for your loss... but you are free to kill yourself

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by shegzan(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2015
#sighs#
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Greeny02(f): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2015
lol c'est dommage
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by fireforfire: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2015
jaymejate:
Idiot, kill yourself and go to hell. I tink say the house collapse completely ni shaa.
#simple!

Sebi na you get the money u use build am, ehn just get granite, sand and cement the under and level it up.
If the money nor de? Wait for the arrival of your next container grin
u be confirmed idiot. no conscience at all.
it seems d mans family is trapped in d house n he threatena to kill himself if dey r not rescued.
this muntula dey here dey mention container
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by akudinaobi(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2015
jaymejate:
Idiot, kill yourself and go to hell. I tink say the house collapse completely ni shaa.
#simple!

Sebi na you get the money u use build am, ehn just get granite, sand and cement the under and level it up.
Hahahahhahahahhahaah
This guy wan kill me with laugh
How u take know say I'm nah importer
#dancing gobe#
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

It's not muddy and doesn't have a brown roof, it also has toilets and bathrooms- So yes, tell osogbo people that IT IS A MANSION. Cretin¡
But thats not a mansion undecided

2 Likes

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by kingthreat(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2015
If he wants to commit suicide, let him go ahead. Those wey no get house nko?
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Optional2(f): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Y em go build houz 4 there
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by fireforfire: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
lekkie073:
No wonder igbos like to build houses in Lagos

How I go go build house for place where my house go dey float in the air

water no dey disturb houses for lekki?
havent u heard of sabdfillin in lekki?

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by mohisi: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
jaymejate:
#simple!

d warshippers of moni biafra 4 life
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by alphaconde(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
This landlord wishes a kind person would have mercy on him now, but maybe a while ago he would hve driven a broke tenant who couldn't afford his rent. If he was a nice landlord help will come if he wasn't I would waybill him a knife and snipper to choose from.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by busyflexz(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Low faith in God meks people do stupid tinz
topsyking:
Owner Of Mansion House Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Commit Suicide According to FB users in Anambra, the house pictured above was swept by flood this past Thursday. The owner is threatening to commit suicide if Governor Obiano didn’t rescue his family. Very sad! May God comfort this family

http://naijagists.com/photo-owner-of-mansion-swept-away-by-flood-in-anambra-threatens-to-kill-himself/
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by akudinaobi(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2015
fireforfire:

u be confirmed idiot. no conscience at all.
it seems d mans family is trapped in d house n he threatena to kill himself if dey r not rescued.
this muntula dey here dey mention container
The mans family is not traped in the house ,but his family is homeless now that why he is treatning himself not the governor , that they should provide alternative acomodation for them because the house was built on drainage channel and the state achitecs has map those houses for demolition
#dancing alanta# God dey

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by TruthisOut: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2015
The house strong o... if na some houses in Lagos they for don fall reach ground. I pity the man sha

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by shigo20(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2015
eleyi gidigan nio
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by canalily(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2015
undecided

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by aksule(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Depends on who built the house. It may be called mansion at his standard. That is not the issue. We have to be sympathetic to the fellow who built that house. Is just not t easy. Let's for once have human mind and think if you are in his shoes.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by apholaryn: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2015
AnambraDota:

Osinbade family house and Ibadan Aiport
hehehe..ur dumbness is epic
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by stalwart123(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2015
jaymejate:
#simple!

Badt Guy
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by jlouis212: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2015
[/color][color=#006600]
kenedy175:
Jeez! This is serious.

This is a problem with people building in areas susceptible to flooding. People build anyhow this days. Very common in the east.

say what you know boy
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Seye25(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2015
The mansion's owner also needs to be sanctioned for using his whole plot to build his house without leaving the standard 4 meters from the drainage. See the next house beside it, at the point where the gate entrance is, that is where this foolish owner started his own main building. The governor might end up pulling down the house after putting a drainage in place cos the building layout is outrightly illegal. SMH, it's Anambra sha. No try that one for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by onadana: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Person wey wan die no dey make announcement..
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by sweatlana: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2015
OmG very painful but stay alive Bro. With life there's hope.
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by seedorfg(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2015
papa chukwuemeka you better commit suicide now, atleast the population will reduce
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by beyoncausme: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2015
chaiii sorry.....

Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by Greeny02(f): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2015
its a gradual wash what was he duin before it got to this extent as if killing urself will fill out the erosion
Re: Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2015
lekkie073:
No wonder igbos like to build houses in Lagos

How I go go build house for place where my house go dey float in the air

Where there is no flood, right?

Am very certain you are not an inhabitant of Lagos.

How many houses in Lagos has been swept by flood?

How many has been taking over by flood?

Where in Lagos can you erect a building without first filling an ocean?

How many houses in Lagos is actually standing upright, without sliding?

But here you hide in one remote terrain in the accient kingdom of Osun, telling people what is happen in the city of Lagos.

Kontinu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Lease Unoccupied Private Houses Nationwide - Fashola / Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) / Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.