Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti (10640 Views)

Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Am pregnant for my school boyfrnd who is in his finals and am in 300l. We wld really want to kip d bby bt our parents wld be madt at us nd they could stop my schoooling. We planned having the bby witout d knowledge of our both parents bt as it is now we are runnin outta cash. Pls advise, shld we abort d bby oda dan face our parents n every odd involved in keeping it AM SCARED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by UnknownT: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Since you said School Boyfriend, that means there is a Home Boyfriend. You can pass the pregnancy to the home boyfriend who I believe can take care of you and the belle

BTW, what's with this typing in textspeak? Nairaland doesn't have 180 characters limitation I guess

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by DoroMega: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Congrats babe, lets pop champagne

4 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by sim37(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
mtchwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Abugab(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Brace up for the worst..
Tell your parents and have the baby.
You can always come back to school if you need to defer your admission but there are many women out there having babies in school without stopping.
Let your boyfriend support your schooling if your parents refuse to foot the bills.

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by CallMeMadMan: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Just go and run mad
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Anamachi3(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Okay u don try, u just won an olympic gold medal. undecided
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
UnknownT:
Since you said School Boyfriend, that means there is a Home Boyfriend. You can pass the pregnancy to the home boyfriend who I believe can take care of you and the belle

BTW, what's with this typing in textspeak? Nairaland doesn't have 180 characters limitation I guess
by school boyfriend I dnt mean I have anoda one. I mean we are dating in school and we are stil students.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dz ur bf wants u to keep d baby, yet ask him what he wud do if ur parents find out.
Most guys especially at d uni level, d moment ur parents find out and both parents urs and his are involved there is a very high chance of him denying u.
Also keeping d baby, even if ur parents don't find out, a baby is not a straight ticket to true love, I hope u know dat... thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Slimzjoe(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
The best thing to Do is To Actually Tell Your Own Parents.... Surely they'll Scold you...but You'll still be Allowed to Have your Child.

By the Way, What the Bleep where You Doin Getting Pregnant As Old as you are you can't Take Proper care of Yourself Dammit!! Condoms are Just #50. Even Tablets No Cost for Market angry

3 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Benignasweety:
Am pregnant for my school boyfrnd who is in his finals and am in 300l. We wld really want to kip d bby bt our parents wld be madt at us nd they could stop my schoooling. We planned having the bby witout d knowledge of our both parents bt as it is now we are runnin outta cash. Pls advise, shld we abort d bby oda dan face our parents n every odd involved in keeping it AM SCARED.

Pregnancy is no joke o....most especially if you are a first timer undecided

The way i'm seeing it...i don't think you really know, what you've gotten yourself into

12 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by therealdeal10: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
U guys shuld own up 2 it cuz u were d ones who decided 2 b young parents. If u were scared u shouldn't av opened ur 2 legs at first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by UnknownT: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Benignasweety:
by school boyfriend I dnt mean I have anoda one. I mean we are dating in school and we are stil students.
You are already in 300level, just 1 year school fees remain. There are many hotels your boyfriend can work in owerri to augment his pocket money to be able to pay for your ante natal, baby powder, diapers and if possible host your mom when she comes for omugwogrin , keep the baby and tell the people "tellable", when the 8th Assembly resumes sitting, they will make a law to legalise "baby mama" grin . For how long do you plan to hide the pregnancy? You are Igbo, you must have heard this, "afo ime anaghi ekpuchi ya aka"

3 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by hiteelong(f): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
baby mama increased by 1 congts

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by tuzle(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Benignasweety:
so he his telling you to abort it. you guys are on ur own. U want to destroy an innocent soul. A sensible person know what is right so i will keep my advice.

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
tuzle:
so he his telling you to abort it. you guys are on ur own. U want to destroy an innocent soul. A sensible person know what is right so i will keep my advice.
he isn't suggesting abortion though neither did he deny his responsibility but we are scared of our parents and we don't have funds.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by rawpadgin(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
there are alotta things u don't need people's opinion on.... & this is one of em

3 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by tuzle(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Benignasweety:
he isn't suggesting abortion though neither did he deny his responsibility but we are scared of our parents and we don't have funds.
is it not money dat you are going to use to abort the child. And you dont even know if that child is going to be a blessing to you. Ur parent are not going to kill you, they will only scold you, and about the fund, you are not the first person and you wont be the last and most of them survived. Aborting the baby will live bloods in ur hand, i hope these little advice of mine will let you make the right choice. You can Do whatever u want with the pregnacy it not mine.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by tobybasten(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Benignasweety:

Please dear,
Firstly I must say despite the obvious challenges that would arise, having a child is a blessing. I would advice you to inform ur parents. Ur mum first asap. They will surely scold you, but be rest assured they want the very best for you.
From you explanation, your bf is not denying it meaning you are not alone. Tell your parents, you need there help seriously in many ways. Having a baby doesn't mean you are going to stop schooling. Married women are in schools.
Abortion is criminal, please keep it. Inform your parents they are your best counselors.
Wish you the best.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by IamLEGEND1: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
YOU CAN ONLY RUN,RUN,RUN

RUN RUN RUN!!!

PASS TERRY G

WHEN YOU RUN MAD!!!

#MozartOnCrack

1 Like

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by kachnov(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2015
And I'm guessing that's the pix of you and your school bf in the profile @OP +location
....common sense no common at all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by MztrChukwu(m): 12:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Take a microfinance loan. Its fast cash to rasing a child. Email me for details.

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Dharey55(m): 12:23am On Jul 28, 2015
When u were making love with ur bf, u didn't ask me for advice now wey u carry Belle u come dey open mouth here, wen we go dey tell una say make una run from pre-marital sex, una no go hear, face the consequence dear, happy child birth and a prosperous family

12 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by chigoizie7(m): 2:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Hhmmmm, I ve made this mistake once. We took care of it. Up till now, I still regret that very action, I should ve stood up and take care of my responsibilities, but NO, I choose the easiest route, may GOD forgive us. I am never proud of what I did.

I ve faced more challenges in life, challenges were I was eager to sacrifice my life for the course I believed in, thank God I survived the jungle. I came to realize that keeping and taking care of the mother and child was a no task for me. Money was not my problem, I was still a student den, I was just irresponsible.(Don't ask me how I make my money).all I know was that I was loaded.

I came to realize that this life was never all about money, it is about being responsible in the real and actual context of being responsible, I failed woefully in that aspect.

My being irresponsible all boiled down to "what will people say? , I can't do dis to my mum, she might die," until I realized that the only thing that does not have a solution is a matter of life and death. Even that sef has a solution as @ some point I never really valued my life.(I was like wats the big deal? Once I am gone I won't know anything happening behind me, life will still go on without me, so wats d big deal?) I stopped thinking about that when I realized that it is not the dead person that feels the pain of death, but people he/she left behind, some might not even come out from d shock of ur death.

All my university days, I had never wanted to give my parents especially my mum any reason to regret aver giving birth to me. thank I never did. But I made so many mistakes which I corrected/took care of.
I know this is also ur fears and regrets.( Don't worry, no one is above mistake)

I ve lived my life the good,bad and ugly. But I am still alive,I still ve a reason to live, because I found out that no one gives a phuck about how u live ur life except urself. Whatever I do, I take responsibility for any action I take in this life and stand by it.

I know this is also ur problem(forget about what people will say).

My point is this.

*what do u want?

*can u stand by ur decisions no matter the odds?

*can u cope even if the boy denies u?

*i ve seen the scapula on ur neck,(u re a staunch roman catholic and maybe ur parents too) now ur fears are,what wll they say? What will people say?

*he is in his finals, if he is serious he wants to keep d baby, he can make it, he can take care of both of u, let him know that education is not all that there is to life, b4 u give birth, he must have graduated.

*u can still carry ur baby without dropping out. Please take the responsibility of what has happened in ur life, @least for once.( Make sure u graduate, prove people wrong, tell them that u re responsible, tell them that what happened was just a mistake which no one is above) but the only way to do it is by being successful ,thrive ,work hard, make sure u are better than ur peers in the society.

*i will advice u keep ur baby. U will not know d joy now, until u give birth.( Joys of motherhood)

*tell ur parents, beg them,they are human, they can carter for u until u graduate. They might reject u now, don't blame them, but once they see ur new baby, they will reconsider.
Tell dem about ur pregnancy, don't hide it, ( adighi ekpuchi afo ime aka).

I feel your pains and your confusion as raising a child is not a child's play.(Financially, psychologically and other wise).

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 28, 2015
U dey crazy, u got me laughing, grin

UnknownT:
You are already in 300level, just 1 year school fees remain. There are many hotels your boyfriend can work in owerri to augment his pocket money to be able to pay for your ante natal, baby powder, diapers and if possible host your mom when she comes for omugwogrin , keep the baby and tell the people "tellable", when the 8th Assembly resumes sitting, they will make a law to legalise "baby mama" grin . For how long do you plan to hide the pregnancy? You are Igbo, you must have heard this, "afo ime anaghi ekpuchi ya aka"
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Funminicrown: 5:19am On Jul 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

My point is this.

*what do u want?

These are d kind of pple we need in diz section(matured, experienced and problem solving dudes) not those who cry over spilled milk, nt those who batters, criticize, derides and demoralizes d poster when they are not even beta.

Tenable questions up there... Op, kindly answer those questns up there rhetorically and make a decision.

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 28, 2015
MztrChukwu:
Take a microfinance loan. Its fast cash to rasing a child. Email me for details.
plz I sent u an email already. You can aswell make it clear to me here on nairaland.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2015
chigoizie7:
Hhmmmm, I ve made this mistake once. We took care of it. Up till now, I still regret that very action, I should ve stood up and take care of my responsibilities, but NO, I choose the easiest route, may GOD forgive us. I am never proud of what I did.

I ve faced more challenges in life, challenges were I was eager to sacrifice my life for the course I believed in, thank God I survived the jungle. I came to realize that keeping and taking care of the mother and child was a no task for me. Money was not my problem, I was still a student den, I was just irresponsible.(Don't ask me how I make my money).all I know was that I was loaded.

I came to realize that this life was never all about money, it is about being responsible in the real and actual context of being responsible, I failed woefully in that aspect.

My being irresponsible all boiled down to "what will people say? , I can't do dis to my mum, she might die," until I realized that the only thing that does not have a solution is a matter of life and death. Even that sef has a solution as @ some point I never really valued my life.(I was like wats the big deal? Once I am gone I won't know anything happening behind me, life will still go on without me, so wats d big deal?) I stopped thinking about that when I realized that it is not the dead person that feels the pain of death, but people he/she left behind, some might not even come out from d shock of ur death.

All my university days, I had never wanted to give my parents especially my mum any reason to regret aver giving birth to me. thank I never did. But I made so many mistakes which I corrected/took care of.
I know this is also ur fears and regrets.( Don't worry, no one is above mistake)

I ve lived my life the good,bad and ugly. But I am still alive,I still ve a reason to live, because I found out that no one gives a phuck about how u live ur life except urself. Whatever I do, I take responsibility for any action I take in this life and stand by it.

My point is this.

*what do u want?

*i ve seen the scapula on ur neck,(u re a staunch roman catholic and maybe ur parents too) now ur fears are,what wll they say? What will people say?

*he is in his finals, if he is serious he wants to keep d baby, he can make it, he can take care of both of u, let him know that education is not all that there is to life, b4 u give birth, he must have graduated.

*u can still carry ur baby without dropping out. Please take the responsibility of what has happened in ur life, @least for once.( Make sure u graduate, prove people wrong, tell them that u re responsible, tell them that what happened was just a mistake which no one is above) but the only way to do it is by being successful ,thrive ,work hard, make sure u are better than ur peers in the society.

*i will advice u keep ur baby. U will not know d joy now, until u give birth.( Joys of motherhood)

*tell ur parents, beg them,they are human, they can carter for u until u graduate. They might reject u now, don't blame them, but once they see ur new baby, they will reconsider.

I feel your pains and your confusion as raising a child is not a child's play.(Financially, psychologically and other wise).

thnx dear. You made my morning.
Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by emperorchedda(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2015
It's simple

If u aren't ready for a child there is a reason 'evacuation' was discovered, evacuate the foetus and continue your life

Make sure you go to a good doctor so it will be done perfectly, it won't cost much and won't hurt much.

When the time is right to have a baby you get pregnant and life goes on...It's a win win situation

Don't always be a religious fanatic who speak ill of evacuating a foetus

2 Likes

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by endowednicky(f): 6:26am On Jul 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

My point is this.

*what do u want?

Best advice so far
God will continue to bless you jare

Op,take this advice!!!
If I were you,i'll b so happy to see my baby....

It is not an easy thing.
This might b ur last.
Who knows?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by Houseofglam7(f): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

My point is this.

*what do u want?

Ha! We still got people like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti by chigoizie7(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Ha! We still got people like this?

Lolz. I am not a saint ether.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Signs She Wants To Sleep With You / Beautiful Love Quotes For Her / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.